I want a case that covers the whole phone, is water / shock proof, has NFC, and can use wireless / quick charging. I don't think that is a thing. Let me know if I'm wrong.

Do extended battery cases have quick charge 2.0 and wireless charging? Does NFC work with these cases?

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-23-2016 01:53 PM
    I want a case that covers the whole phone, is water / shock proof, has NFC, and can use wireless / quick charging. I don't think that is a thing. Let me know if I'm wrong.

Do extended battery cases have quick charge 2.0 and wireless charging? Does NFC work with these cases?

NFC doesn't work with battery cases attached. Mophie and Samsung support wireless charging but not quick charging. To the best of my knowledge there's not a water resistant case available.

I have the Samsung case for my edge, it charged my phone about 53% before it died. I went from 14% battery to 67% in about 2 hours.

Sent from Sir Cletus Sexy IV.
    (S7 Edge Titanium)
    05-23-2016 03:47 PM
    NFC doesn't work with battery cases attached. Mophie and Samsung support wireless charging but not quick charging. To the best of my knowledge there's not a water resistant case available.

I have the Samsung case for my edge, it charged my phone about 53% before it died. I went from 14% battery to 67% in about 2 hours.

Sent from Sir Cletus Sexy IV.
    (S7 Edge Titanium)
    Mopppphie. That's the case I want when I get some more money. With the Australian dollar being so low at the moment and shipping to here from America it's not cheap
    05-23-2016 11:00 PM
    The Mophie has fast charging and wireless charging.

The Samsung one charges via wireless but cannot charge itself via wireless.

None support NFC but it's really easy to remove the phone from the official Samsung case.

06-17-2016 08:49 AM