how do you rate the clear case for S7 edge?

paridge

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Love it! And it matches the phone perfectly so that it doesn't even seem as if the phone is in a case. I have the silver to match my phone. The back is clear, and the sides are the same shade of silver.

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Love it! And it matches the phone perfectly so that it doesn't even seem as if the phone is in a case. I have the silver to match my phone. The back is clear, and the sides are the same shade of silver.

How well does the back keep up? Scratches? I had the one for the S6 edge and the back scratched super easy. I have a Spigen neo hybrid clear now and the back is pretty much scratch free.

Sent from Sir Cletus Sexy IV.
(S7 Edge Titanium)

thecomicbookandme

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm confused. 😨 Are we talking about the "S-View Flip Cover clear"? And if so, how does it compare to the" S-View Flip Cover ", and the" S7 edge 2 Protective Cover, clear"? Also, will any of these covers scratch the phone?

Yea, heavy and a bottle of bread.

Last edited:

thecomicbookandme

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Also, what is this? Seems it's available in the UK only.
(Sorry it's in sideways. Don't know how that happened. 😲)

Yea, heavy, and a bottle of bread.

Attachments

• 20160623_085454.jpg
    20160623_085454.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 67

paridge

May 20, 2012
Visit site
This is the Samsung clear view case I referred to. It doesn't scratch the phone; nor does it become discolored. It's available in the US.

Ma Lina

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
I've had the official Samsung Clear View Cover for about three weeks. I carried it mostly in my bag, in a pocket, away from keys or any sharp objects. Still, it already looks like a mess:

7fI3PqH.jpg
cWYfulT.jpg
Qe9loYh.jpg

Considering the price, it really should have been a little more scratch resistant than that. I'm really disappointed.

everlightdark

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Why don't you make a design and spray so that the artwork does no come off and I pretty sure it helps from discoloration or you can just not buy a clear case what ever is easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21