10-27-2016 08:45 PM
57 123
tools
    I got mine over the weekend, ordered on Amazon. I am really, really impressed with how well the fit is on this. I've had bad experiences with almost every Defender screen protector in the past and have ripped them all out but this one fits really well. There is no gap, pillowing or rainbow. It's a little harder to press keys but the edge screen swipes easily. The case is super protective, I am confident that this thing can take a face plant and be ok and the grip on the case is the best in the business (one of the features that I love about the Defender, their other cases are slippery).

I'd highly recommend this case if you are looking for the ultimate in protection. It's not too bulky since the phone is very small to begin with.
    07-05-2016 06:31 AM
    I have to agree. Great case. Built in screen protector is nice. I do notice I have to press a little harder to type.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-09-2016 12:27 PM
    I have to agree. Great case. Built in screen protector is nice. I do notice I have to press a little harder to type.

I've gotten used to it already, I am really liking this case
    07-11-2016 06:39 AM
    When you say it is a little harder to type, is it annoying? Can you swipe text easily?

07-11-2016 04:16 PM
    It's annoying at first, but I've gotten used to it. I don't swipe to text so I can't really comment on that.
    07-11-2016 11:18 PM
    When you say it is a little harder to type, is it annoying? Can you swipe text easily?

Swipe works fine, as good as naked. Some of the letters are harder to type near the curved edges
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    07-12-2016 06:29 AM
    Amazon has pulled the Defender for the S7 Edge. I had one in my cart and there was a vague message about a problem people were reporting - either ability to fulfill orders or customer dissatisfaction. Also, there are only 3 youtube reviews of the case. By now, everyone who does these reviews should have one out since there hasn't been much to review since the case first came out. This concerns me - especially for a 60.00 case.

Posted via the Android Central App on the edge
    07-18-2016 12:38 PM
    My case is fine. Not having any trouble with it. I love it!

07-19-2016 08:44 PM
    I am taking mine back to best buy until they update it. I had problems typing with the screen protector on. Especially around the edges.
    07-20-2016 03:42 PM
    I am taking mine back to best buy until they update it. I had problems typing with the screen protector on. Especially around the edges.
    I don't think they are going to be able to change that due to the curve. I've gotten used to it. I actually really like this screen protector, it fits so well I don't get a lot of dust in between like on other defender cases
    areyes163 likes this.
    07-20-2016 06:54 PM
    Glad it's working out for you. It is a great case. Felt great. Just couldn't get used to that screen.
    07-20-2016 07:07 PM
    There are generic ones that have been out longer now that look just like the Defender only cheaper that you can get on Amazon. I have a generic one similar to an Otterbox Defender for my regular S7 and it actually is a tighter fit and the screen protector is more responsive and not as much air gap or dirt gets under it.
    07-21-2016 12:54 AM
    I'm surprised, I really like this car case

07-29-2016 05:31 PM
    best Buy no longer offers it on their website and Amazon doesn't have it in stock now. Someone posted recently about this as well. I guess there was something defective about them.
    07-29-2016 06:49 PM
    best Buy no longer offers it on their website and Amazon doesn't have it in stock now. Someone posted recently about this as well. I guess there was something defective about them.
    That's odd, this is the best fitting screen protector I've ever had on a Defender, it fits so well I don't get dust underneath like past models. Maybe I got lucky, I am really happy with this case.
    novice97 and mdcool like this.
    08-01-2016 06:51 AM
    08-03-2016 09:08 AM
    I just purchased the Otterbox Defender case for my S7 edge today and I must say, I'm surprised by the screen protector. It's not that crappy, flimsy plastic piece anymore. It almost feels like tempered glass and things don't get stuck in between the screen protector and the phone anymore. Otterbox has really stepped up its game on this one.
    novice97 likes this.
    08-04-2016 01:55 PM
    Sounds like people are liking this and my husband has had defenders in the past and is screen protector free right now so I may surprise him and buy him this. Amazon has some bad reviews but i know you said they took it off for a while and brought it back so maybe their is a newer updated model?

I just purchased the Otterbox Defender case for my S7 edge today and I must say, I'm surprised by the screen protector. It's not that crappy, flimsy plastic piece anymore. It almost feels like tempered glass and things don't get stuck in between the screen protector and the phone anymore. Otterbox has really stepped up its game on this one.
    08-06-2016 11:33 AM
    Is this defender around the same thickness of the iPhone 6splus version ? Or is it thinner ? Trying to find something for mine if I don't get the note 7
    08-07-2016 11:36 AM
    Got my case 2 days ago and have to say it fits and works perfectly. As for the holster i think otterbox could have done better job..only my 2 cents worth...

08-13-2016 01:48 AM
    Got my case 2 days ago and have to say it fits and works perfectly. As for the holster i think otterbox could have done better job..only my 2 cents worth...

Did you buy it from Amazon or from Otterbox directly? I'm wondering if Otterbox redesigned the protector, are they unloading old stock on Amazon?

Posted via the Android Central App on the edge
    08-13-2016 08:02 AM
    Got mine at my local verizon store with a 25% discount off the retail price..the screen fits great with no play or space between it and the phone..i am really loving the case for everyday work use..will see how long it lasts before it starts to stretch and lose its form...only time will tell

08-15-2016 04:39 AM
    I am still impressed with how this Defender is holding up and how good this screen protector is, I don't get dust underneath the screen protector like past models because it fits so tight
    08-25-2016 07:19 AM
    Please put up some "Real" pictures when you receive it.

I don't think it will have a built in screen but rather a cheap film protector included.
    The built in screen protector is part of the Defender line. I've never seen a Defender case without a built in screen protector.
    08-25-2016 07:22 AM
    The otter box seems really good since I hear about it a lot should I get one also for my phone!?
    08-31-2016 07:28 PM
57 123