SO! I finally made the jump into getting a new phone - and needless to say, I've fallen in love with my S7E.
    I'm also babying the hell out of it, especially since I've never paid more than $75 for a phone before. My dilemma lies in the fact that I have no idea what case and protector to buy..

CASES: I currently have the standard UAG case that works pretty well.
    - Ideally I'd love to have a wallet case and/or something with a stand... but are there any wallet cases that also offer good drop protection? Or "specialty" cases that offer the same?

SCREEN PROTECTORS: Currently have none, although I've read how ridiculously easy it is to scratch the screen and I'd rather be safe than sorry.
    - I'd love to have additional drop protection for the screen, but are the tempered glass ones worth it?
    - Any good case + screen protector combinations that you all have tried?

I know that there is a similar thread in this area, but I saw very little in that thread about wallet cases.
    07-28-2016 03:37 AM
    SO! I finally made the jump into getting a new phone - and needless to say, I've fallen in love with my S7E.
    I'm also babying the hell out of it, especially since I've never paid more than $75 for a phone before. My dilemma lies in the fact that I have no idea what case and protector to buy..

CASES: I currently have the standard UAG case that works pretty well.
    - Ideally I'd love to have a wallet case and/or something with a stand... but are there any wallet cases that also offer good drop protection? Or "specialty" cases that offer the same?

SCREEN PROTECTORS: Currently have none, although I've read how ridiculously easy it is to scratch the screen and I'd rather be safe than sorry.
    - I'd love to have additional drop protection for the screen, but are the tempered glass ones worth it?
    - Any good case + screen protector combinations that you all have tried?

I know that there is a similar thread in this area, but I saw very little in that thread about wallet cases.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Spigen makes a great case with a kickstand, I had this one and loved it.
    https://www.amazon.com/Spigen%C2%AE-...cUvbUpU5292929

Finding a good screen protector is going to be hard. They all have their issues because of the edge screen. I used this one and was satisfied with the results. You need to make sure it is installed just right and leave it on there without the case for a few hours. That way when you put the case on it does not lift the screen protector off the sides.

https://www.amazon.com/Protector-Fri...cUvbUpU5292929
    08-01-2016 07:21 AM
    I would really recommend Spigens line of S7E cases. A plastic screen protector will work better than a glass one with the S7E.
    08-11-2016 02:23 AM