Recommend a wireless charger for S7 Edge?

Pinmac

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to decide whether to get a wireless charger for my S7 Edge. I have looked at a few options but can't seem to find one that meets my requirements. Reviews often mention a noise when charging which, as it will be right next to my bed, is a definite no-no. Also I don't want any bright lights as my OH already complains about the amount of lights showing from my night-time tech plugged in. I could tape over small lights though.
I'm not bothered about fast charging as it would be overnight. Obviously reliability is important and not heating up too much. Any recommendations please? I am in the UK.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying to decide whether to get a wireless charger for my S7 Edge. I have looked at a few options but can't seem to find one that meets my requirements. Reviews often mention a noise when charging which, as it will be right next to my bed, is a definite no-no. Also I don't want any bright lights as my OH already complains about the amount of lights showing from my night-time tech plugged in. I could tape over small lights though.
I'm not bothered about fast charging as it would be overnight. Obviously reliability is important and not heating up too much. Any recommendations please? I am in the UK.

Try pelson charger its very good has fast wireless charging...and good price

SDHarleydad

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought one of the ones off ebay. looks like the Samsung one that is selling for up to $80. I got mine for $12. works great.... through the case... and no noises.

Russel Shouse

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
I have two samsung fast wireless chargers, the original flat one and the newer angled one. Both state you might hear the fan but to be honest ive never heard them.

The main complaint w the samsungs i think is that the charging lights are so bright in a dark room. Havent tried covering them but if you sleep w it really dark it does cast light.

djarchow

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I have the Samsung angled fast charge charger and it works well, though I wish the lip on the bottom that the phone sits on was a bit larger. If anyone is interested in this one, Best Buy will have them for $29.99 on Black Friday.

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
The Tylt Vu is awesome if you're not worried about fast charging. Site at a nice angle and has a wide lip at the bottom. I use the Tylt on my nightstand and have a Samsung fast wireless stand at work.

Tre Lawrence

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I have Tylt Vu and the the TYLT Upright version. Both work well at a "regular" pace.

Also have a RAVPower flat one. Fairly easy to place device, but the light might be bothersome. Of all, the TYLT cradle is the easiest to use.

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I also have the Tilt Vu - I bought it originally for use with my Nexus 7 tablet. Works great with the phone in its case and is convenient as it's easy to set the phone on it with its wide lip. Though not fast, I wouldn't call it particularly slow either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2