been a long time since S7 edge came out, so why is there still no decent tempered glass screen prote

LailaAK

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
it's been a long time since S7 edge came out, so why is there still no decent tempered glass screen protector yet? :(

I have tried *every* single one that's available for sale on Amazon.(fulfilled by Amazon) I returned *all* of them. That was a long time ago.

I ended up with a plastic film protector, which works, but it doesn't feel as nice a glass screen protector.(obviously...) It's now kind of scratched up and I figured after all this time, there must be a good glass screen protector by now, right?

Well... no...after spending a while reading all the Amazon reviews, there appears to be no such thing yet.... shoudl I just give up and get another film screen protector? :(

Thanks!

mvsmith

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
it's been a long time since S7 edge came out, so why is there still no decent tempered glass screen protector yet? :(

I have tried *every* single one that's available for sale on Amazon.(fulfilled by Amazon) I returned *all* of them. That was a long time ago.

I ended up with a plastic film protector, which works, but it doesn't feel as nice a glass screen protector.(obviously...) It's now kind of scratched up and I figured after all this time, there must be a good glass screen protector by now, right?

Well... no...after spending a while reading all the Amazon reviews, there appears to be no such thing yet.... shoudl I just give up and get another film screen protector? :(

Thanks!

Honestly I almost got the s7 not the edge because of the lack of good tempered glass screen protectors. I used an armor suite on the n7 and I had T-Mobile install a zagg on the s7 edge and as soon as I got home I used a hair dryer on the edges. I'm using it with the wireless battery case and no peeling.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
praestrudtulle