I'm buying my new Galaxy S7 Edge tomorrow morning and wondering which cases are best for them. I take it that you're supposed to be able to see info on the edge of the phone but the cases I've seen seem to cover that area. Are the Edge Cases made to where you can see the info? Also looking for a case that's not bulky or hard plastic. More into a rubber type casing if anyone can suggest any.
    11-21-2016 07:30 PM
    Moved to the S7 edge Cases forum.
    11-21-2016 10:38 PM
    Try zizo cases...hybrid with kick stand...
    11-22-2016 07:48 AM
    Uag cases
    11-22-2016 01:20 PM
    Caseology, Casemate (if you are a girl that is, most of their cases are shiny, sparky and girly), carved if you like wood designs, skinit, Speck, spigen
    11-22-2016 05:59 PM
    Spigen rugged armour is brilliant value for money
    11-24-2016 05:31 AM
    I've found most cases allow for full use and view of the Edge and don't the away much of the phone 's asthetics. Been using Spigen (clear and armor) and just grabbed a tech21 frame (which was more than I wanted to spend last March, but is now 10$ shipped). Worth getting the screen protector designed for a case (BestSkins Ever makes a super clear and smooth one, cut for a case. Works and looks great. Regular sp will get lifted off pretty quickly by good-fitting case and with the Edge, you need the protection. )
    01-11-2017 05:43 AM
    I opted for the Caseology Wavelength case and the BestSkinsEver screen protector. I don't want to mess too much with this lovely device's aesthetics, but any phone that cost $700+ has to be protected. In the meantime, I'll safely enjoy it's ergonomics and design for as long as I can.
    01-14-2017 08:00 PM
    I went with UAG. MILSPEC drop certified. Fits like a glove, it's not difficult to get on or off, it's not bulky, and the button action is actually better now!

Went with a clear blue case to complement my gold s7. It looks great and is easier to hold onto the phone now
    pontiac005 likes this.
    01-15-2017 11:48 AM
    I opted for the Caseology Wavelength case and the BestSkinsEver screen protector. I don't want to mess too much with this lovely device's aesthetics, but any phone that cost $700+ has to be protected. In the meantime, I'll safely enjoy it's ergonomics and design for as long as I can.
    I also went with the Caseology Wavelength case, no screen protector though. I did get a clip holster for screen protection when I put the phone in a pack, etc -

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LDGOXJI

Fits perfectly with the Caseology case.
    01-29-2017 09:55 AM
    I have a UAG case and although I like it, I also got the unicorn beetle pro. It gives better front protection especially on sides. It is harder to take off than the UAG but I like it more.
    01-31-2017 10:42 PM
    I have the ballistic case. Absolutely love it. One of the only phones I've never gotten more than one case for. It's very thin on the back but has beefed up corners for drop protection so it still feels very thin in the pocket/hand. The edge screen is not covered at all. The wood finish is apparently real wood and in the 6 months I've had it it still looks new, no cracks or wear. The zoomed in pic on the website is not how it looks in real life. On the site it looks grainy.

https://www.goballisticcase.com/coll...ct-series-case
    02-01-2017 08:09 AM
    I have had all Samsung phones and have always used this case on ebay 162031488270. It's cheap yes, but it protects the entire phone including sides and corners, it has a nice rubber holder which makes it safe yet easy to remove, without farting about. I have dropped my phone a few times and when I sold my last phone it was mint. Last case lasted about 18 months before it started to degenerate. It's only £4 so who cares?
    02-01-2017 05:44 PM