I tried installing a flash rom for the first time, followed instructions, i dont know what i did wrong, but i think i bricked my s7. Right now all i got is a blue screen with the message "An error has occured while updating the device software. Use the emergency recovery function in the Smart Switch PC software"
    But i downloaded Smart switch but it doesnt recognize my phone, it says its not supported. I also tried putting in download mode again but its not working.
    Please Help!!

UPDATE

After a lot of time holding vol down + Power + home i got into download mode again, but im trying to use odin again but its not doing anything, i think its not recognazing the usb connectoin or something
    05-24-2016 02:52 PM
    I tried installing a flash rom for the first time, followed instructions, i dont know what i did wrong, but i think i bricked my s7. Right now all i got is a blue screen with the message "An error has occured while updating the device software. Use the emergency recovery function in the Smart Switch PC software"
    But i downloaded Smart switch but it doesnt recognize my phone, it says its not supported. I also tried putting in download mode again but its not working.
    Please Help!!

UPDATE

After a lot of time holding vol down + Power + home i got into download mode again, but im trying to use odin again but its not doing anything, i think its not recognazing the usb connectoin or something
    Hello and welcome to Android Central rkuyy!

Sorry to learn you are having issues rooting. Which method did you use?

Also, which model of Galaxy S7 Edge do you have and what is your country and carrier?
    05-24-2016 03:38 PM
    Thank you, i have no ideia what happened, beucase i just kept trying the same thing over and over and suddenly my pc recognized the s7, i finished the rom install and everytinhg is back to normal, i think its a little slower than before, but i dont want try doing that again, so i just gona stick with what i got right now, thank you and sorry for the trouble, but i think im done if odin, roms and stuff
    05-24-2016 04:57 PM
    Glad you got it sorted out.
    05-24-2016 04:59 PM