Hi guys, I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post...

I have a S7 Edge from At&t and with a Snapdragon CPU, on 6.0.1, and I have followed several different tutorials to try and root my phone but none seem to work.
    I flashed the rooted boot with Odin and installed SuperSU via fastboot by running the root.bat file via prompt command, and after my phone reboots RootChecker says the phone is not rooted even thou it has SuperSU install.

SuperSU always prompts me to try and remove Knox the first time I run it but no matter what I choose it always fails. It also prompts me to update the binaries every time but if I choose to do so by selecting "Normal" mode instead of custom recovery, it always fails to update as well. I've also tried not updating but the root didn't seem to be work.

I've repeated the process several times with a few tweaks, or even downloading files from different sources, or using different tutorials but nothing seems to work.

I noticed most tutorials are over 5 or 6 months old so I'm not sure if my phone is actually rootable as of now. Information and comments are also contradictory, with some people able and others unable to root their phones.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!
    02-23-2017 09:47 PM