I had hands on time with S7 Edge any questions?

mz7590

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Any information on the availability of the "White Pearl" version? Is it an exclusive to China or will it be available in North America?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
How does it feel in the hand? The s6 edge plus felt awkward and uncomfortable to hold in the hand... Is this better in that respect?

cdm283813

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I can't believe that they ditch the IR blaster yet again. Happened years ago when we moved away from Windows Mobile and it has happened again. Every piece of audio/video gear I own has IR. I had a fabulous app that I used with my Note 3, 4 and S6.

cdm283813

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I thought that I would not buy a phone in 2016 with the older micro usb port but those USB-C horror stories scare the crap out of me. I don't want to spend a fortune on buying high premium cables/chargers for just one device and I still not trust them 100%.

Devil13n

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
What were you hoping for, 5.7"?

If you want that, get the Note. For me that's just too big. 5.5" was what I was waiting for for a while. I'm super psyched.

I understand people not wanting a bigger phone, but since going from Note 4 to a Note 4 Edge to Nexus 6, I don't know if I could go back. I've learned to adapt and LOVE the bigger screens.

Still might give the S7 Edge a shot anyway. :)

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Does it have a notification led light on these? Since there is a always on display, wasn't sure if it was still there. And can the always on display be turned off?

sketchedout

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I had a go on the s7 edge today. Lovely size and feel. I do have a question about the swiping in from left hand side which users of the current s6 edge might be able to help me with. I currently have the s6 edge plus and have no issue swiping in from the left hand side with my thumb on the Google store to open up that side menu. However, for some reason every s7 edge I tried in the store it wouldn't work properly. I asked a sales assistant about it and he found the same. The s7 was fine though. Has anyone else found this when trying one out and is it like this on the s6 edge? There was no case on the ones I had a go on so wondered if it was to do with an issue of the right hand side being touched and blocking the swipe action.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad