S7 Edge - I can't find anything wrong

azie

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: I can't find anything wrong

Storage for pictures and different files like music or pdfs is not good at all?

RN50

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site

No front facing speakers?? Should also be a 64gb option. Personally don't give a monkeys about SD cards.

Posted via the Android Central App

PowerThroughLove

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

It seems a very common complaint with Galaxy phones is they become significantly slower as time goes on. I wonder if that is fixed.

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site

No front facing speakers?? Should also be a 64gb option. Personally don't give a monkeys about SD cards.

64GB option confirmed for select regions:

7daefc7dc7ac22883d0f05347294abc0.jpg

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site

10 points to anyone who can point out something wrong with this phone.

Except touchwiz :p

If I can get a version of the Edge that's not tied to AT&T's Byzantine release schedule even for security updates, I may consider it.

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

I'm excited. This will be my first Samsung phone since starting with Android on the original Droid. I really tried very hard to not become a Galaxy sheep (No offense) but there really is too much goodness going on here to not try it. Especially the cam improvements, even though the G4 has served me well in that regard, will be very nice for snapping shots of the little one. Done with LG after all the hardware issues though. Hopefully better luck with Sammy.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

With the 4GB of RAM and that battery, seems like a winner to me

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site

So none of you have won the 10 points yet.

32 bit audio? Maybe. And no front facing speakers? That's lacking, yes but the audio coming from the mono speaker isn't "wrong" or bad by any means.

I'll give the speakers issue 3 points that's it. I have the S6 edge and I've never felt the need for front facing speakers to be honest even though I've owned the one m8 in the past.

This is really surprising :eek:

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
And there has to be a notification led! There will be don't worry about that. If there isn't I'll give everybody 10 points here because I think that's an important feature despite of having the always on display.

flintlock

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site

Still can't easily swap the battery. Lithium batterys degrade after about 200 charge cycles. Iphones can have it replaced at a store even though it's expensive and they have to turn their data over to a stranger.

Isn't Samsung's only solution that you mail it in. Will a do it yourself option be possible?

Dave Wong

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site

Lack of timely Android updates (especially when you factor in the carriers), but that's going to be the case with any non-Nexus phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos