Cases for the S7 edge

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I think I will too Violet or Shimmering White I'm still undecided. But Casemate sent me 40% off coupon for their tough armor kickstand one my husband uses but it's black. So I am still deciding what to do. But Thanks!

Yea I think you said you like the violet or whatever that color is. You'll like it

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I have 6 cases so far and waiting to get the Samsung Leather cover whenever that comes out. Out of the 6 I would have to say the Otterbox Symmetry and the Candyshell Grip are my favorites. I have an Incipio Octane that's pretty nice as well.

Have a couple of thethe VRS cases and am not a fan. Just my 2¢

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
my two VRS cases arrived today, got the High Pro Shield and Single Fit, I like them both, I like the Single fit a bit more because it doesn't add as much width, they are nice cases, but both are a little slippery compared to my Spigen slim fit, but for $5/ea, I'm cool with them.

20degrees

Banned
Jun 27, 2011
Visit site

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

Got this case. Like how it protects the Buttons on the side of the phone. Keeps you from bumping them accidently.
This case also keeps your hands off the side of the phone screen.

My phone will not fit in my leather case that goes on my side.

It is tough that a verizon Retail store will not take a check.

But thanks for posting this case. I like it.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Forgive me for saying it.
But I can't believe so many people seem to have problems holding on to a Phone in a case or not.
And say they are scared its slippery and I might drop it.
if ya think its slippery squeeze it harder when its in your hand. Hold on to it .

Adapt to the situation or phone you have and how you carry it.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S7 Edge cases

And what is your favorite go to case for the S7 edge?

I like the Spigen slim armor. Felt better to me than the Symmetry. Personal preference I guess.

And on another note, cases are made of different materials that aren't always the best to hold onto. Considering we have natural oils on our skin, and other situations that just may make us accidentally drop our phones. It's just something that's bound to happen at some point. If you've never dropped your phone, more power to you. I just choose to hold my phone naturally and not like a vice grip. To each their own.

naturalguy

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Forgive me for saying it.
But I can't believe so many people seem to have problems holding on to a Phone in a case or not.
And say they are scared its slippery and I might drop it.
if ya think its slippery squeeze it harder when its in your hand. Hold on to it .

Adapt to the situation or phone you have and how you carry it.

These phones are extremely slippery since they are all glass, squeezing harder is not a great solution. All it takes is one drop to break your phone. Cases are a good solution.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
These phones are extremely slippery since they are all glass, squeezing harder is not a great solution. All it takes is one drop to break your phone. Cases are a good solution.
Think this makes at least 9 smartphones I've had. Never broke one. Don't drop things that I think might break. Things don't slip in my hand. I worked outside as a locksmith my whole life. I think I know how to hold onto things. Seeing all the small things in locks & safes.
And studying martial arts for years. I'm very good at grabbing things and moving with them.
I am gonna be one of the 1st people in line to get a note 6.
Never had a note, wonder what it's gonna be like to hold on to it
All my friends that had one drops it a lot.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site

I am done with cases now cause I have the S-View Flip Cover which I got for selling my gear and than I have the Symmetry which I like and have never had before only used Commuters. But I just ordered the Violet Slim Armor. It had been in my cart and they sent me an email reminding me and then out of the blue I decided to google promo codes and their was a 20% off Happy20 so I bought it just now. I kind of need a new car dock and than I 'll be done with accessories. LOL!

I like the Spigen slim armor. Felt better to me than the Symmetry. Personal preference I guess.

And on another note, cases are made of different materials that aren't always the best to hold onto. Considering we have natural oils on our skin, and other situations that just may make us accidentally drop our phones. It's just something that's bound to happen at some point. If you've never dropped your phone, more power to you. I just choose to hold my phone naturally and not like a vice grip. To each their own.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

I am done with cases now cause I have the S-View Flip Cover which I got for selling my gear and than I have the Symmetry which I like and have never had before only used Commuters. But I just ordered the Violet Slim Armor. It had been in my cart and they sent me an email reminding me and then out of the blue I decided to google promo codes and their was a 20% off Happy20 so I bought it just now. I kind of need a new car dock and than I 'll be done with accessories. LOL!

So, what case do you use the most on your phone?