Pre-orders live on AT&T now (S7 Edge)!

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: it's live on AT&T now!

I wonder if the AT&T BOGO free would apply to the S7.
I hate the thought of buying more crap just to feel like I'm updated.
1st world problems!

Last edited:

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Oh geez. I switched from AT&T to Verizon earlier this month and now AT&T does something early. Ugh. I still have to wait another hour and ten minutes to order it on Verizon.

icellphones32

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

Why would u order from there? When u preorder from Best Buy u get the 64g SDcard/Gear VR/&$50card for oculus store. I don't think the carriers even give you the sd card

mltvolfan

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site

I ordered the S7 edge in Black Onyx! AT&T site says it will ship on March 7!

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site

Which one are you getting?

Ordered a silver last night but want a black one. On the phone now with AT&T to switch it.

To another poster: I didn't order from best buy because of horrific past experiences and it just isn't worth it to me to go through it for something I wouldn't use. I can see why people would want the offer though. Just isn't for me.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

Ordered a silver last night but want a black one. On the phone now with AT&T to switch it.

To another poster: I didn't order from best buy because of horrific past experiences and it just isn't worth it to me to go through it for something I wouldn't use. I can see why people would want the offer though. Just isn't for me.

What bad experienced you had with bestbuy was so bad? I ordered most of my stuff from them and is painless and so far nothing isn't that bad.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site

What bad experienced you had with bestbuy was so bad? I ordered most of my stuff from them and is painless and so far nothing isn't that bad.

Few times they cancelled orders despite charging me already. One time they messed up my plan. Another time my package was "lost"..yeah, just not worth it to me..

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Pre-orders live on AT&T now!

Man this is just annoying. I can't pre-order with AT&T right now because their customer service reps don't have it in their system yet. The website is bugged and even though it says i'm eligible for upgrade with trade in (on next) i can't pre-order (they put in a ticket but no idea when it'll be fixed).

So i tried going with Best Buy for the guaranteed VR and it's saying i first have to trade in my phone probably because of the next program....

JESUS, this Next program has given me nothing but issues. However it's still nice to be able to upgrade every year so.... i guess i'll just deal with it.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

Man this is just annoying. I can't pre-order with AT&T right now because their customer service reps don't have it in their system yet. The website is bugged and even though it says i'm eligible for upgrade with trade in (on next) i can't pre-order (they put in a ticket but no idea when it'll be fixed).

So i tried going with Best Buy for the guaranteed VR and it's saying i first have to trade in my phone probably because of the next program....

JESUS, this Next program has given me nothing but issues. However it's still nice to be able to upgrade every year so.... i guess i'll just deal with it.

I'm on web site now and they are taking order.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

Few times they cancelled orders despite charging me already. One time they messed up my plan. Another time my package was "lost"..yeah, just not worth it to me..

I see, keeping my fingers cross and hope nothing bad happen here.

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

Pre-ordered a Gold Edge from an AT&T Corp store. Got a free Gear S2 watch to boot. Also my estimated ship date is 3/7 but without overnight shipping.