Pre-orders live on AT&T now (S7 Edge)!

T48

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: it's live on AT&T now!

I wonder if the AT&T BOGO free would apply to the S7.
I hate the thought of buying more crap just to feel like I'm updated.
1st world problems!

I was wondering the same thing. Obviously not happening as others would have mentioned it by now. :(

dizzll

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
Re: Pre-orders live on AT&T now!

For people on NEXT ordering from Best Buy. Just order it as a new line then you can trade phone in when you receive it. I did this last go around and it works fine. They don't mess with your plan this way and the phone will be on it's way.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

For people on NEXT ordering from Best Buy. Just order it as a new line then you can trade phone in when you receive it. I did this last go around and it works fine. They don't mess with your plan this way and the phone will be on it's way.

Can you explain this more?

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

Free Gear S2?

Yes sir. I was in an AT&T Corp store and they said if you buy or order a new Galaxy phone you get a free Gear S2. I got mine yesterday and am using it with my G6. Will switch over to my G7E when I get it and sell my G6 on Swappa....

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

Yes sir. I was in an AT&T Corp store and they said if you buy or order a new Galaxy phone you get a free Gear S2. I got mine yesterday and am using it with my G6. Will switch over to my G7E when I get it and sell my G6 on Swappa....

Were there any stipulations? i'm going to be pre-ordering on the next 12 program today.

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

I believe that you had to order on the Next program. I did the 30% down and 12month's for $19 a month as I want to own this phone.

Kirk Burkhead

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site

Went to Best Buy this am to check this phone out personally, and fell in love! Pre-ordered the silver!

Posted via the Android Central App

Kirk Burkhead

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site

They did at mine in Lex., Ky. My store had a table designated just for the s7 and s7 edge, and had all 3 colors on display.

Posted via the Android Central App

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

Just got to play around with one at my local Best Buy. I am impressed by the design. The size along with the feel is very impressive. They had all 3 colors or display. The gold didn't seem as pronounced as last year's model but still nice. The silver (what I am getting) is very reflective. But the black and gold are as well. Black not as much but because of the glass there is going to be some reflection on all colors.

Last edited:

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site

Just got to play around with one at my local Best Buy. I am impressed by the design. The size along with the feel is very impressive. They had all 3 colors or display. The gold didn't seem as pronounced as last year's model but still nice. It is very reflective. But the black is as well. Not as much but because of the glass there is going to be some reflection on all colors.

Can't wait to go to best buy and play with one. Currently buried in a ton of snow.

dizzll

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site

When you order from Best Buy's website, just select "add new line" instead of "upgrade". When the phone arrives you can just put your sim card in it and call them. The caveat is if you need to trade your old one in, you'll need to return it to an ATT store before they will do this obviously.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

I believe that you had to order on the Next program. I did the 30% down and 12month's for $19 a month as I want to own this phone.

FYI this didn't work for me. They said it only works for the s6 and they sent out a letter to all stores today saying "do not do this promotion with the s7". Even had the manager of the store check if there were any options

kyleresq

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

I ordered a new black S7 Edge from AT&T on the Next program but there was nothing on the site about the Gear. Do I need to call in about it?

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

I ordered a new black S7 Edge from AT&T on the Next program but there was nothing on the site about the Gear. Do I need to call in about it?

I just got back from the store. It's only if you're buying a new s6. Even though the fine print just says "new Galaxy phone" their system won't do the deal.

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

I just got back from the store. It's only if you're buying a new s6. Even though the fine print just says "new Galaxy phone" their system won't do the deal.

Wow. I am really sorry. I got mine with no problems. I can't imagine that my store would do it yet others wouldn't. It is not like I am a VIP. I am just a nobody and I don't know anybody who works at AT&T. Again I am really sorry they would not do this for you. Try Best Buy and see if they will do it.