Pre-orders live on AT&T now (S7 Edge)!

78standards

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
I think they meant T-Mobile. AT&T has definitely not shipped early to anybody yet.

"Samsung's Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge aren't only being shipped out early on T-Mobile, but also AT&T and Sprint too. Reports have surfaced detailing both U.S. carriers sending out pre-orders ahead of official release."

..I am not putting any weight on it, but thats the first paragraph

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
My bank hold dropped off a couple of days ago. I ordered on the 23rd. I think we get them on the 7th or 8th. Certainly not holding my breath.

snodriod

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
AT&T changed my order status from shipping 2/29-3/3 to 4/1. This is for the Silver S7 Edge. So I'm guessing either Samsung or the carriers didn't handle their forecast for the silver very well.

kpreachers

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
AT&T changed my order status from shipping 2/29-3/3 to 4/1. This is for the Silver S7 Edge. So I'm guessing either Samsung or the carriers didn't handle their forecast for the silver very well.

You are the only person I have seen who didn't have at least a March 7 shipping date. I am a bit suspicious about 4/1

Lobwedgephil

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
If they follow last year, shipping will start this weekend and units arriving to us Monday. Lets hope they do, who knows though, been stuck at Preparing to Ship.

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Just spoke with the always-helpful AT&T order status reps via their online chat. My order is "fully processed" and on track to be shipped March 7th as it's stated from the beginning. At this point, I think you see either see it ship tomorrow or not until Monday. I figured it wasn't going to ship early this time when T-Mobile jumped immediately and shipped really early.

kyleresq

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Just got an email from AT&T. I was all excited thinking it was shipping info but it was info about my AT&T plan (the same plan I've had for over a year). That's just cold. Earlier today I got a survey. I swear I'm envisioning the higher ups sending garbage emails to everyone who preordered and just cracking up at us.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Just got an email from AT&T. I was all excited thinking it was shipping info but it was info about my AT&T plan (the same plan I've had for over a year). That's just cold. Earlier today I got a survey. I swear I'm envisioning the higher ups sending garbage emails to everyone who preordered and just cracking up at us.

I paid outright for my last two phones. Suddenly I'm getting emails every day, sometimes twice, to upgrade. One even offered $50 off an iPhone lol.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site

i got that email too, it showed the next contract in writing, so it looks like they may be getting ready to ship on monday!

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I got it too. It's a precursor to shipment.

pst23

May 28, 2014
Visit site
What is the subject of the email that you guys are referring to so that I can keep an eye out for it?

Thanks

Nkky7

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
When did you guys order yours? I ordered the second day of the pre sale. Only emails I got it's a stupid survey and an offer to upgrade.. 🙄🙄

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463