S7 Edge - It's live at T-Mobile

jukil

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
I just upgraded to the galaxy s7 edge on T-Mobile.com. Also only option for shipping was free 1 day. Nice!

Last edited:

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile pre-orders are Live!

Hey guys. T-mobile pre-orders are a go. It says all the devices are on back-order with expected shipping dates on 3/10. Which is most likely a system error since the devices are brand new. High chance of getting them before that. Also has free expedited shipping. Was able to pre-order a titanium silver one :).

Techno-guy

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: T-Mobile pre-orders are Live!

Ordered mine in Gold! T-Mobile historically has shipped before the release date so hoping they can pull it off again with the S7 edge! Excited to have the phone in my hands!

This is my second run at the edge...was really disappointed with the battery life on the S6 edge but with a battery 40% larger and Android 6.0 which seems to have settled down battery issues, I am very hopeful the S7 edge is the phone of the year!

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

Got mine in Silver.

Free overnight shipping. I say we get them around the 9th or 10th. Tmo always a little early

sniperservice

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

Just pre-ordered the Gold Platinum. Moving on from the LG V10. This will be my first Samsung since the Galaxy Nexus. Really looking forward to the alleged long battery life. I just hope the radios are better than they were on the GN

mitsueks

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site

Ordered this morning... Last time I had my phone a week early so don't be surprised if it shows around the 4th

Posted via the Android Central App

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site

I'm new to T-Mobile. Is it possible to place a pre-order using the JUMP On Demand program?

solid_s_1117

May 17, 2010
Visit site

Ordered the Silver variant. So like last year, I needed to call (and be transferred 4x) customer service to pre-order. I have the $30 prepaid plan, so online orders (and their incentives) are not feasible through the website. I was wondering if anyone has had an easier time pre-ordering devices from T-Mobile without having a postpaid account?

ALborntoride

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site

I'm new to T-Mobile. Is it possible to place a pre-order using the JUMP On Demand program?
You can but all customer service. That's what I did. This is the first time I have used Jump and I called to see if I could order the edge. It will be delivered to my then I will have to go to the store within 14 days to turn in my old phone.

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: It's live at T-Mobile

I'm going to call today I think. I'm still really on the fence between the S7 Edge and the regular S7.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Re: It's live at T-Mobile

My cousin got his S6 9 days early last year, hoping they ship the S7/edge that early this year!

Posted via the Android Central App
. Can you image if they start shipping that early this year. That means I can get this as early as the middle of next week. I'm sure this won't happen but hey we can dream. BTW I pre-orded this Tuesday morning..I ordered the S7 Edge Black.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463