S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

jmm22

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
I would worry less about them running out of S2's and more about paying verizon over 800 for your $299 edge. Who wants to pay Verizon 800 bucks over two years just to get a smart watch that by most accounts is less than impressive.

If you buy it on monthly payment plan then it's a way better deal on Verizon. I'm on a business plan and my monthly access went from $40/mo to $15. So I get $25 credit for 24 months ($600). Meaning I pay $192 for my S7e and get a free Gear S2.

Posted via the Android Central App

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Just talked to another CSR rep. Verizon is only allowed an X number of silver S7 edges from Samsung and they sold out of them right away and the silver S7 edge is definitely backordered. The rep said I won't get the silver s7 edge now until 03/31/2016, even thought I preordered it right away once preorders were started. That's such bull****. So I just preordered the black one instead so I can get that one next week instead.
This isn't true at all. Customers service reps would not have this information.

Everyone stop getting info from cs reps, they are not informative at all.

Like i said, I will get concrete info tomorrow.

4truegrit

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the silver s7 Edge on the 23rd of February and mine also says the 31st of March now , where it had said March 11th.. not really too concerned yet... I had this happen on another VZW pre order late last year for the Gold I Pad Pro 128gb , shipping date jumped 3 wks later than original date and then next day was back to same and then it ended up shipping two days earlier than the original expected ship date.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I'm just telling you what she told me.

I canceled my silver S7 edge preorder and got the black one instead so I can get it next week. I don't give a hoot about the color of the device. This also worked out in my favor because now I qualify for the free Gear S2 and VR promotion.

flintlock

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site

Especially the online chat reps. Only go there if you're bored and need a laugh. I X those chat boxes away as fast as they pop up.

mountainman15

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
A customer service rep just told me it automatically shifts your order to the bottom of the list if you have checked the "status" page more than 20 times in 24 hours.

Posted via the Android Central App

I don't know if the CSR was messing with you or you're messing with us, but that's hilarious.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I would worry less about them running out of S2's and more about paying verizon over 800 for your $299 edge. Who wants to pay Verizon 800 bucks over two years just to get a smart watch that by most accounts is less than impressive.
What do you mean by $299 edge?

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
On my phone the My Verizon app says my "shipment date" is 11/17/1858!!!

Huh???

You'd think it would have been here by now 150 years later.

But seriously, does anyone (hint, hint, Joe the Insider) know what this means?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke