08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 9899100101102 ...
tools
    Maybe you could step out when the driver arrives and his could have a "delay" too. LMAO
    I wouldn't get away with it. The driver delivers all packages then goes to my husband's work and picks up all their packages (they use FedEx 2 day shipping for their products) so he would end up giving it to him

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-09-2016 10:21 AM
    did you do the s2 promotion, if so did you get any sort of confirmation, or just that it is being reviewed?
    Question was meant for walkman
    03-09-2016 10:23 AM
    Luckily, my package made out out of Memphis and all the way to Honolulu yesterday. Still on schedule for delivery today. Assuming it will bounce from Honolulu to Maui this morning and be at my house this afternoon!
    Tj Holtgard likes this.
    03-09-2016 10:23 AM
    It's here!!! The 8.00 was worth it
    Rygots, Tj Holtgard and KimJongOMG like this.
    03-09-2016 10:28 AM
    Mine is still waiting in the sorting center here in California. Four more hours to go before it gets here.
    03-09-2016 10:31 AM
    SHIPPED!!! Updated this morning with a shipment date of yesterday via FedEx!!! However, FedEx says my tracking number cannot be found...

I don't know when to expect it. Enterprise account and we normally get overnight shipping. So shipping date yesterday, I should get it today! But, no FedEx tracking number, so probably not today.

I'm just excited that even without the normal overnight shipping and possible FedEx delays, I should still have it in the next day or two. Long story short - ordered on 2/23, Big Red screwed everything up so I had to place a new order the afternoon of Monday, 3/7. I thought there would be no way in H-E-double-hockey-sticks that I'd have my precious this week! Doing a happy dance!
    03-09-2016 10:31 AM
    went from refreshing the verizon app hoping it was shipped, to now f5ing the ups website to show my tracking number has info in the system.

the wait game begins
    03-09-2016 10:36 AM
    went from refreshing the verizon app hoping it was shipped, to now f5ing the ups website to show my tracking number has info in the system.

the wait game begins
    Ditto with me and the FedEx site.
    03-09-2016 10:37 AM
    My card was charged yesterday and still has not shipped on the verizon site...processing. ...awesome

03-09-2016 10:39 AM
    Still processing......
    03-09-2016 10:41 AM
    SHIPPED!!! Updated this morning with a shipment date of yesterday via FedEx!!! However, FedEx says my tracking number cannot be found...

I don't know when to expect it. Enterprise account and we normally get overnight shipping. So shipping date yesterday, I should get it today! But, no FedEx tracking number, so probably not today.

I'm just excited that even without the normal overnight shipping and possible FedEx delays, I should still have it in the next day or two. Long story short - ordered on 2/23, Big Red screwed everything up so I had to place a new order the afternoon of Monday, 3/7. I thought there would be no way in H-E-double-hockey-sticks that I'd have my precious this week! Doing a happy dance!
    It will show up and change to shipped today.. that is exactly what happened to mine.
    MonsterTaco likes this.
    03-09-2016 10:43 AM
    @ Up Down: No s2 promotion. I just pre-ordered it straight, and got my delivery yesterday. No review.
    03-09-2016 10:43 AM
    Maybe not. It does ask for purchase date, so is that the 2.28 pre-order date, or the 3.6 from the processed date
    I put the pre-order date as my purchase date, and then sent the picture of the invoice that came with the phone since that has all the info they want
    03-09-2016 10:47 AM
    I put the pre-order date as my purchase date, and then sent the picture of the invoice that came with the phone since that has all the info they want
    Thanks! That's what I did too
    ashmouth likes this.
    03-09-2016 10:49 AM
    So guys I have an interesting situation. I pre-ordered 3 S7 edges. They have all shipped now and are in transit for delivery tomorrow. Funny thing is that verizon hasn't changed me a penny. It was supposed to be 50$ in tax per phone.

03-09-2016 10:50 AM
    My card was charged yesterday and still has not shipped on the verizon site...processing. ...awesome

Did you check the app?
    03-09-2016 10:51 AM
    So guys I have an interesting situation. I pre-ordered 3 S7 edges. They have all shipped now and are in transit for delivery tomorrow. Funny thing is that verizon hasn't changed me a penny. It was supposed to be 50$ in tax per phone.

Maybe it is just being charged on your next monthly bill.
    03-09-2016 10:53 AM
    In my hands I had to sneak out of my response area to get it lol but it is in my ambulance and charging!

The hubby's s7e silver will be here tomorrow, delivered to his work. I'm so excited!!
    Tj Holtgard and KimJongOMG like this.
    03-09-2016 10:54 AM
    It will show up and change to shipped today.. that is exactly what happened to mine.
    Works for me! After the pain of dealing with Verizon CS earlier in the week, as long as I have it by Friday, I'll be a happy camper!
    03-09-2016 10:55 AM
    Did you check the app?
    No I use the link on the confirmation email and also thru the browser.

03-09-2016 10:58 AM
    Question on the Samsung promotion-the receipt is in my husband's name, should I do the claim in his name too? And if I do, will we still be able to claim the second one (also in his name) for his phone when it comes too?
    03-09-2016 10:58 AM
    Yea, Im thinking systems are not completely in sync. So Verizon doesnt show a tracking# yet, but USPS obviously does.

When you register for the myUSPS service, they let you know when a package is on the way for you. Kinda like that service UPS has. So I can clearly see something coming tomorrow on the USPS site, but it doesnt say who it's coming from like it normally does. Like when I get stuff from Amazon it says clearly that "Amazon LLC" is sending the package.

Anyway.. fingers crossed that it's the phone... if not, no big deal.

Like I said earlier in the thread, every time Ive done the pre-order thing, Ive had the phone by the "delivery" by date.. Would nice to get it a little early though
    Here's to hoping it's the phone! I've never seen a phone get shipped from CA though... But don't lose hope!

Nursing assistant

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom
    Ah. No wonder. It's a tough job so kudos to you!

$100 credit?
    Yes.

Only if you were hoping to get the free wireless charger for adding a card to Samsung Pay before midnight on the 10th.
    That special is officially over. No more stock left.

I'd like this information as well

You get a text from Verizon after the phone has shipped if you're eligible.

really? there is ferrous metal in the phone that it will stick without a disk??
    Yeah, that's what I'm wondering. The back is glass and aluminum doesn't work with magnets!
    LanceAllan likes this.
    03-09-2016 11:12 AM

Same here, s7 and s7 edge being delivered today and tomorrow, haven't been charged yet.

Posted via Android Central App
    03-09-2016 11:14 AM
    Mine is here, although Fedex still shows left Memphis yesterday
    03-09-2016 11:15 AM
    That special is officially over. No more stock left.
    Dang, guess I'll just have to buy some.
    03-09-2016 11:16 AM
3,541 ... 9899100101102 ...