08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 99100101102103 ...
tools
    oh my multiquote madness deleted

I am just trying to anticipate the sort of artillery I need to stockpile.

As an aside, I did send PrizeLogic an email asking about these issues with different shipping dates and whatnot when it appeared the phone would *ship* after the claim period closed on the 31st. I received the following obscure nugget in response:

---

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. We understand that you are unable to complete registration as you have not yet received your device, and we are presently working closely with Samsung in order to find a resolution for this issue. We greatly appreciate your patience, and we will reach out to you with an update via email within the next few days, If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you,
    PrizeLogic Support

----

Well. Well. Oh well.

Or should I say, "I completely understand."
    With regard to the S2 promo, stockpile will be the key word........ I wasted my night on the phone with Verizon Sales Orders, Samsung and Prize Logic in regards to the back ordered phones and the word they kept using "qualify"........ I will post more about the findings later when I have more time but there are going to be many people in an uproar in late April when everyone told they will still qualify for the promo receive a denied email. The jist of my calls last night confirmed that this isn't really a promotion but a lottery for the S2.....

Just one fact I was told while in discussion last night was that the last major flagship phone pre-order release had 6 million preorders in 24hrs......these preorders started 2 weeks ago and shipping started a week early....

one of the reps told me I can't tell you that you will not recive the promotion but it is not hard to do the math if your phone is back-ordered or delayed... and was unequivocally told contrary to other reports that samsung has not and will not refined the terms and conditions with Verizon........

I had verizon on the phone while they were on the phone with samsung reps and then I was also on another call with samsung promo........... There is more pertinent information I have to disseminate later when I have more time and can upload a couple of documents that will be needed for the stockpile.......
    03-09-2016 11:17 AM
    I've encountered losers in bars with better game than FedEx's tracking system today. Ugh.
    LanceAllan and Tj Holtgard like this.
    03-09-2016 11:22 AM
    Do you think this would work http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JG3M47E/ I found it on Verizon's trade-in appraisal page... Thanks again!
    03-09-2016 11:26 AM
    I just carry this around and pretend it is my new phone. Lol

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...98047d1421.jpg
    Can you hear me now?

The level of incompetence and incredibly poor training is simply stunning.
    I completely understand.

Yay! Hospital buddy.

Looks like I get to go to bed since mine is still at the sorting center. It's a 4 hour drive here and about a hour by air. I hate my FedEx guy. He's so mean to me I probably won't get it until tomorrow. Ha ha

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom
    I've had FedEx do that and still deliver on time. I hope you're in your recliner!

I just happen to know a small dictator who is my friend. I am sure he will add some credibility to our threats. Maybe we can even borrow a nuclear device to let them know we are really serious.
    Maybe this is why KimJongOMG just announced his miniature nuke this morning?

Attachment 219312
    Clint, ^ this.

Got my black s7 before I left work. When submitting the receipt, do you submit the one that came with the phone, or one from onine? The one that came with the phone has the order processed date and not the date pre-ordered
    I'm using the one in the box. No need to print my name on the receipt.

So, after completely screwing up my order and cancelling it, I ordered all over again yesterday morning. I was LIVID that the initial order had been so mishandled and I made my feelings very clear to supervisors and managers. Less than 24 hours later, I now have a tracking number!!! My silver Edge was shipped to me in less than 24 hours after order. I guess it pays to be the "squeaky wheel."
    Did you explain why you were so upset instead of just yelling? Amazing how talking it out works so much better. Congrats buddy!

Was suppose to have my package before 10:30am but they didn't make the cut. Still showing Memphis for me. Weird.

Posted via the Android Central App
    FedEx delays...

Question on the Samsung promotion-the receipt is in my husband's name, should I do the claim in his name too? And if I do, will we still be able to claim the second one (also in his name) for his phone when it comes too?
    Yes. The offer is 1 claim per qualifying device, not 1 claim per household.
    Tj Holtgard likes this.
    03-09-2016 11:31 AM
    Just got my shipment notice. Not in FedEx system yet.

Ordered a S7E in silver on 2/29. According to my order notification overnight shipping, but can't confirm yet.
    03-09-2016 11:31 AM
    Do you think this would work http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JG3M47E/ I found it on Verizon's trade-in appraisal page... Thanks again!
    Not a smart phone, so no.
    03-09-2016 11:32 AM
    Dang, guess I'll just have to buy some.
    You can wait for the Incipio 15W Ghost. Our phones support 15W charging so it's the fastest you can get. Sadly, no reputable 15W Qi chargers on Amazon right now. Grab a cheapo 10W for now if you don't want to wait.
    Tj Holtgard likes this.
    03-09-2016 11:34 AM
    No I use the link on the confirmation email and also thru the browser.

The app updated a couple hours before anything hit on the websites just fyi might want to check that if you have access to the app
    03-09-2016 11:39 AM
    Samsung Pay is also running an offer from 3/11-31. Use Samsung Pay for the first time, get a $30 gift card!

Supposedly Samsung is doing a free car charger for activating Samsung Pay on the 11th. Might want to wait 2 more days, get the free car charger, use Pay for 1st time, get $30 gift card and spend that on a Qi charger at BB.
    Rygots likes this.
    03-09-2016 11:40 AM
    Not a smart phone, so no.
    One last thing, I hope, lol... This is the same phone that you used right http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Centura-Android-Prepaid-TracFone/dp/B00FDZMC9Y? Thanks so much!
    03-09-2016 11:41 AM
    Can anyone confirm if wifi calling is enabled on the vzw s7s?
    03-09-2016 11:41 AM
    Question on the Samsung promotion-the receipt is in my husband's name, should I do the claim in his name too? And if I do, will we still be able to claim the second one (also in his name) for his phone when it comes too?

Just an fyi from samsung terms......

"..... you can only enter with one account (one email address). If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple email addresses or residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any Prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive."
    03-09-2016 11:42 AM
    With regard to the S2 promo, stockpile will be the key word........ I wasted my night on the phone with Verizon Sales Orders, Samsung and Prize Logic in regards to the back ordered phones and the word they kept using "qualify"........ I will post more about the findings later when I have more time but there are going to be many people in an uproar in late April when everyone told they will still qualify for the promo receive a denied email. The jist of my calls last night confirmed that this isn't really a promotion but a lottery for the S2.....

Just one fact I was told while in discussion last night was that the last major flagship phone pre-order release had 6 million preorders in 24hrs......these preorders started 2 weeks ago and shipping started a week early....

one of the reps told me I can't tell you that you will not recive the promotion but it is not hard to do the math if your phone is back-ordered or delayed... and was unequivocally told contrary to other reports that samsung has not and will not refined the terms and conditions with Verizon........

I had verizon on the phone while they were on the phone with samsung reps and then I was also on another call with samsung promo........... There is more pertinent information I have to disseminate later when I have more time and can upload a couple of documents that will be needed for the stockpile.......
    I still think that there will be legal recourse that could be taken, for example even now they are STILL promoting it on the front of verizonwireless.com and it literally says "get a free gear s2 or gear vr with purchase of a new s7 or s7 edge" I have purchased one, online, and submitted everything they wanted. No mention on their website of only a select number of watches. They are advertising it as a done deal: you buy this from us online and we will give you your choice of an additional item. I did my part. They better do theirs
    FCSC and FromBillionsCameOne like this.
    03-09-2016 11:44 AM
    Can anyone confirm if wifi calling is enabled on the vzw s7s?
    Yes it is!
    03-09-2016 11:44 AM
    One last thing, I hope, lol... This is the same phone that you used right http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Centura-Android-Prepaid-TracFone/dp/B00FDZMC9Y? Thanks so much!
    That's the phone I told you about yesterday!
    03-09-2016 11:45 AM
    Yes, if the receipt is in your husband's name, then all of your claims should use his name. You'll also want to make sure that you submit your claims using the same email address. Based on my understanding, everything should be the same on the claims except for the phones IMEI and MAC addresses.
    03-09-2016 11:49 AM
    I preordered the S7E in silver on 3/4 with a CSR because the website was having an issue with me paying my Note 4 to 75% so I could edge up... My verizon showed 11/17/1858 for shipping, but since 7am yesterday just says "Order details are not currently available, please try again later." My credit card hasn't been charged yet. One of those oh so reliable CSR reps told me I'd have my phone by the end of the week, but website is still showing 3/31 ship date. I knew when I ordered that since I was a bit late to the pre-order party and too damn stubborn to give up my Silver Titanium pipe dream, I'd have to wait a bit longer. Unfortunately I let the rep give me some intense (probably false) hope I'd still get mine this week like all the cool kids. Anyone have any insight as to when I should actually expect my new toy?
    03-09-2016 11:50 AM
    Package one of many delivered today. Not a phone yet though :-(

03-09-2016 11:51 AM
    That's the phone I told you about yesterday!
    Okay I bought it. The link you gave me yesterday was from a third party seller. I just wanted to use my prime shipping LOL.
    03-09-2016 11:51 AM
    You can wait for the Incipio 15W Ghost. Our phones support 15W charging so it's the fastest you can get. Sadly, no reputable 15W Qi chargers on Amazon right now. Grab a cheapo 10W for now if you don't want to wait.

I guess I will get this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NWMI07S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and wait for more fast chargers to come out.
    03-09-2016 11:52 AM
    I preordered the S7E in silver on 3/4 with a CSR because the website was having an issue with me paying my Note 4 to 75% so I could edge up... My verizon showed 11/17/1858 for shipping, but since 7am yesterday just says "Order details are not currently available, please try again later." My credit card hasn't been charged yet. One of those oh so reliable CSR reps told me I'd have my phone by the end of the week, but website is still showing 3/31 ship date. I knew when I ordered that since I was a bit late to the pre-order party and too damn stubborn to give up my Silver Titanium pipe dream, I'd have to wait a bit longer. Unfortunately I let the rep give me some intense (probably false) hope I'd still get mine this week like all the cool kids. Anyone have any insight as to when I should actually expect my new toy?
    If I'm not mistaken, I could've sworn the silver was dated to be delivered by 3/31 on Verizon's site before the 4th of this month.

Package one of many delivered today. Not a phone yet though :-(

Pants?

Okay I bought it. The link you gave me yesterday was from a third party seller. I just wanted to use my prime shipping LOL.
    Glad you were smart enough to find it direct from Amazon! I would've been tad disappointed if you just bought it without checking which retailers are selling on the phone. Pro Amazonian detected.
    03-09-2016 11:54 AM
    Hell yeah! I'm waiting for that too! Sadly the Samsung wireless chargers aren't 15W, even the new inclined one.
    03-09-2016 11:55 AM
    I still think that there will be legal recourse that could be taken, for example even now they are STILL promoting it on the front of verizonwireless.com and it literally says "get a free gear s2 or gear vr with purchase of a new s7 or s7 edge" I have purchased one, online, and submitted everything they wanted. No mention on their website of only a select number of watches. They are advertising it as a done deal: you buy this from us online and we will give you your choice of an additional item. I did my part. They better do theirs
    I saved a copy of the original terms and conditions and it only mentions a limit of 300,000 total gifts on that document. No per item limit as the new one has.
    I guess I will get this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NWMI07S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and wait for more fast chargers to come out.
    http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Charg...cUvbUpU5045862

$2 more and you can have a 10W charger. Still a fast charger, just not the fastest our phones can support.

Edit: Pad doesn't like the S7 wall adapter for some reason. Gotta get one from Aukey or another QC 2.0 adapter.
    Samsung Pay is also running an offer from 3/11-31. Use Samsung Pay for the first time, get a $30 gift card!

Supposedly Samsung is doing a free car charger for activating Samsung Pay on the 11th. Might want to wait 2 more days, get the free car charger, use Pay for 1st time, get $30 gift card and spend that on a Qi charger at BB.
    Clarification, I got the free non-fast wireless charger offer by activating the Samsung Pay app (via apk since the Verizon S7/Edge aren't yet "compatible" with Samsung Pay). That was activated but "use Samsung pay for the first time" and if I do that on 3/11 then I can also get in on the gift card?
    03-09-2016 11:59 AM
3,541 ... 99100101102103 ...