08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 104105106107108 ...
tools
    The liquid crystal clear is on sale with discount code for $2.99, and ironically it gets some of the best reviews of the four I ordered. Thanks again!! What goes around, comes around
    expired
    03-09-2016 02:32 PM
    Well, last night my Verizon app said shipped 3/8, but just now I got a 3/9 shipped date with a Fedex tracking # along with "2 days business EOD". So, Kim I need you to translate please using your decoder pin
    03-09-2016 02:32 PM
    Any ideas on the best place to grab a 128 or 200 gb sd card for cheap...apreciate any help.
    03-09-2016 02:34 PM
    Is that Alec Baldwin's hand?
    My hands are manly :-( he did come with it as a mistress sorry kim!

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-09-2016 02:40 PM
    You sure are trying to sugar me momma...

FedEx tracking is down! It's on its way!

LOL nice! How'd you get a $2 discount? Just remember they're in stock next week.

Damn baby! That's a big toy for your pleasure!
    You have no idea :-)

03-09-2016 02:41 PM
    Just finished setting this beast up, must say stock text messaging sucks big time. Also fingerprint thing is extremely hard to do..any thoughts..
    Fingerprint can be a pain to set up sometimes. You just have to stick with it.

Well, last night my Verizon app said shipped 3/8, but just now I got a 3/9 shipped date with a Fedex tracking # along with "2 days business EOD". So, Kim I need you to translate please using your decoder pin
    FedEx Express experienced substantial flight and sort disruptions at the Memphis hub last night due to thunderstorms and strong winds. Potential delays are possible for package deliveries across the U.S. with a delivery commitment of March 9, 2016. FedEx is committed to provide service to the best of our ability. Please continue to check fedex.com for updates.
    Packages got delayed because of the storm. If your package was in Memphis when that storm hit, seems your package was, it's delayed by a day. Soooooo it'll arrive on the 11th. FedEx's tracking system is down right now so you won't have updated information until they fix it.

Any ideas on the best place to grab a 128 or 200 gb sd card for cheap...apreciate any help.
    Depends on what your primary usage will be. I recommend sticking with a U3 card in case you ever need to record in 4K.

The price of the 128GB Samsung Evo+ on Amazon has gone up from $50 to ~$63 and most of them are backordered. I'd recommend waiting until that card is back in stock with Amazon (Ships and sold by Amazon) as there are a ton of fake Samsung cards out there in you're absolutely set on 128GB or higher.

In the mean time, if you want a SD card asap, here's a great card for cheap. It's the PNY High Performance U3 for $19.99. Don't let the details fool you, the card hits a read speed of 90MB/s at times. For $5 more, there's the Turbo version that should get you more steady higher read speeds.

http://www.amazon.com/PNY-Performanc...cUvbUpU5046394

Beware of the 128GB High Performance card. It's much MUCH slower than the 64GB card according to the review.
    03-09-2016 02:47 PM
    My hands are manly :-( he did come with it as a mistress sorry kim!

You got an Alec Baldwin as well?
    03-09-2016 02:48 PM
    Run, don't walk to Bestbuy as I got them to price match Samsung on the Samsung Pro Plus 128gb micro sd for $89.99 as it's regularly $149.99. It appears they now have the card for $89.99 and will probably have it in stock. Everywhere else is later shipping dates. Hope this helps.
    03-09-2016 02:49 PM
    Wow alright thanks kim and paul....shouldv ordered last week....not n a rush but need to soon..backuped all my photos and theres alot of em..guess ill go to best buy...
    03-09-2016 02:52 PM
    Wow alright thanks kim and paul....shouldv ordered last week....not n a rush but need to soon..backuped all my photos and theres alot of em..guess ill go to best buy...
    Don't let them talk you into any other cards. The Samsung Pro+ is a KILLER deal at $60 off right now.
    03-09-2016 02:54 PM
    Ok, 1 of 2 delivered!

Posted via Android Central App
    KimJongOMG and Tj Holtgard like this.
    03-09-2016 02:56 PM
    The liquid crystal clear is on sale with discount code for $2.99, and ironically it gets some of the best reviews of the four I ordered. Thanks again!! What goes around, comes around
    expired
    03-09-2016 02:57 PM
    In the mean time, if you want a SD card asap, here's a great card for cheap. It's the PNY High Performance U3 for $19.99. Don't let the details fool you, the card hits a read speed of 90MB/s at times. For $5 more, there's the Turbo version that should get you more steady higher read speeds..
    so "U3" and "Turbo" are what I should look for?

should I stick with Samsung cards for a Samsung phone? Or does that not matter?
    03-09-2016 02:57 PM
    so "U3" and "Turbo" are what I should look for?

should I stick with Samsung cards for a Samsung phone? Or does that not matter?
    Yes U3 and Turbo are what you're looking for when it comes to a PNY card.

I've had problems in the past with SanDisk cards in my Samsung devices. Since then, I've always stuck with Samsung. Luckily many users in other forums have commented PNY cards have never been an issue for them.
    03-09-2016 03:06 PM

I've had problems in the past with SanDisk cards in my Samsung devices. Since then, I've always stuck with Samsung. Luckily many users in other forums have commented PNY cards have never been an issue for them.
    I have bought two of PNY U3 Turbos for our S7 and S7e arriving tomorrow. Got the 32GB for $12
    03-09-2016 03:11 PM
    I talked to Samsung, Prizelogic, and VZW about the Gear S2 promotion and it's such a mess. The changes in Terms and Conditions are allowed, so it doesn't matter that they changed them after ordering. The issue is that Verizon knows how many pre-orders they have AND they know the number of S2 is limited to 35,000. They know that they're still advertising for the S2 while there are already tens of thousands of claims that will not be filled. They're knowingly promoting something that is gone.

The fact that you get a confirmation email doesn't mean that you're one of the 35,000. They will just send you a VR and say that they're permitted to change the item at any given time, which is in the Terms and Conditions. The only reason I care so much is that I'm an attorney and this stuff bothers me a lot. They're trying to trick consumers and it's unacceptable.
    03-09-2016 03:19 PM

So what does Samsung call their best? Pro+?
    03-09-2016 03:21 PM
    So what does Samsung call their best? Pro+?
    yes

Samsung PRO+ 128GB microSDXC Class 10 Memory Card Black MB-MD128DA/AM - Best Buy
    imperialdibz likes this.
    03-09-2016 03:22 PM
    got my phone and immediately filed for the Gear S2
    03-09-2016 03:23 PM
    I talked to Samsung, Prizelogic, and VZW about the Gear S2 promotion and it's such a mess. The changes in Terms and Conditions are allowed, so it doesn't matter that they changed them after ordering. The issue is that Verizon knows how many pre-orders they have AND they know the number of S2 is limited to 35,000. They know that they're still advertising for the S2 while there are already tens of thousands of claims that will not be filled. They're knowingly promoting something that is gone.

The fact that you get a confirmation email doesn't mean that you're one of the 35,000. They will just send you a VR and say that they're permitted to change the item at any given time, which is in the Terms and Conditions. The only reason I care so much is that I'm an attorney and this stuff bothers me a lot. They're trying to trick consumers and it's unacceptable.
    I would have pre-ordered from Best Buy if I knew the watches were limited to 35,000 from the start....
    LanceAllan and Drosul like this.
    03-09-2016 03:27 PM
    Phone arrived! Submitted my claim for the S2!
    Tj Holtgard likes this.
    03-09-2016 03:28 PM
    Phone arrived! Submitted my claim for the S2!
    still 4 1/2 hours left in my delivery window...
    03-09-2016 03:31 PM
    quick! load the ac app!
    03-09-2016 03:33 PM
    I can't! I'm restoring my phone now!
    03-09-2016 03:34 PM

Seems unethical
    03-09-2016 03:36 PM
3,541 ... 104105106107108 ...