08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 109110111112113 ...
tools
    I been playing with my new Galaxy s7 Edge titanium for a couple hours and this phone is amazing! All I'm waiting for now is the vr.
    Is the silver reflective? Do you regret color choice. Any pics you can share?
    03-09-2016 09:05 PM
    Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow between 10:30 and 2:30. My normal UPS delivers come around 10-11. I won't be home, but someone will be here to sign for it. I am planning on making the hour round trip to run home from work and grab it so I can begin my fun asap.

Posted via Android Central App
    03-09-2016 09:08 PM
    did anyones shipment from memphis say ground instead of 2day and info not avail?
    Mine says that as well.
    03-09-2016 09:10 PM
    I've never had any issues just using the phone without letting the protector dry. I think they say that because they don't want you frying anything if the solution gets in there. But dude... IP68.

Ah the true sign of an addiction. I love it.

I've had that happen when I get bad reception. Stupid sticker took a good 5 minutes of scrubbing to get off completely.

On a very sad note.... seems you can't encrypt your SD card if you want to move apps on it. My phones been decrypting roughly 50GB of crap for the past 30 minutes. Still going...
    I saw away around this on you tube go check it out. Dont have link.
    03-09-2016 09:10 PM
    It appears I got hit by the storms in Memphis. Last update was arriving at FedEx location in Memphis at 2:42am. This was updated about 2 hours ago & nothing since.
    kevindeep and dmaxwell564 like this.
    03-09-2016 09:19 PM
    I already claimed the S2, so I'm afraid I'm in it for the long haul. Hopefully I'll be a good girl and leave the Nexus at home tonight so I can force myself to concentrate on the new phone.

I was just sitting here thinking the S7E felt really plasticy and I couldn't get it to take my fingerprint.... I forgot to take the plastic off. ::facepalm

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom
    haha! nice
    03-09-2016 09:20 PM
    I completely understand.
    The card has been decrypted and my apps are all functioning. All is well again.

I completely understand that you completely understand about me completely understanding.

It's a finger print magnet! Thing is smexy though.
    03-09-2016 09:29 PM
    Fail fedex.
    Arrived at Memphis, left Memphis, arrived at Memphis. All scans showed up at 7 pm est tonight even though they were all scanned at 230am this morning
    kevindeep likes this.
    03-09-2016 09:35 PM
    My shipment litterally had half a previous sticker ripped off that said 1 day, also 4/8 on the side in sharpie.
    03-09-2016 09:37 PM
    Fail fedex.
    Arrived at Memphis, left Memphis, arrived at Memphis. All scans showed up at 7 pm est tonight even though they were all scanned at 230am this morning
    It appears mine is in the same boat.
    slater likes this.
    03-09-2016 09:38 PM
    It appears mine is in the same boat.
    Hopefully mine will still be delivered to Buffalo by 430 pm est as it states. I've seen shipping mess ups like this but it still gets there on time. I hate tracking packages for this reason.
    03-09-2016 09:41 PM
    Fail fedex.
    Mine did that two days ago. It got here this afternoon. FedEx mentioned on their website today that packages coming out of Memphis may be delayed due to heavy rain and flooding in the area.
    03-09-2016 09:41 PM
    Jebus this place has gone quiet because I'm not yelling at people.
    puddlejumper32 likes this.
    03-09-2016 09:42 PM
    Hopefully mine will still be delivered to Buffalo by 430 pm est as it states. I've seen shipping mess ups like this but it still gets there on time. I hate tracking packages for this reason.
    Mine is scheduled for Sioux Falls, SD by 4:30 as well. Of all places to have storms...just how my luck goes.
    kevindeep likes this.
    03-09-2016 09:42 PM
    I saw away around this on you tube go check it out. Dont have link.
    Perhaps a title of the video? I mostly see videos on how to encrypt or decrypt, but not a work around. The videos are all for older phones as well.
    03-09-2016 09:44 PM
    I called VW CS, they said the typical speil that it will be released 3-11. I explained people are getting them at home already. The CS guy then called the store to ask to release it to me and they refused. The store told corporate no! I'm pissed. I have to wait until Friday while the phone is sitting there doing nothing.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-09-2016 09:48 PM
    It's reflective matches everything around it, It's a straight Up Mirror. WE love them.
    03-09-2016 09:48 PM
    Mine did that two days ago. It got here this afternoon. FedEx mentioned on their website today that packages coming out of Memphis may be delayed due to heavy rain and flooding in the area.
    They haven't updated this alert to include packages with a delivery commitment for tomorrow....
    03-09-2016 09:50 PM
    The card has been decrypted and my apps are all functioning. All is well again.

I completely understand that you completely understand about me completely understanding.

It's a finger print magnet! Thing is smexy though.
    They are all finger print magnets. As long as it dosnt affect the front too much
    03-09-2016 09:55 PM
    I called VW CS, they said the typical speil that it will be released 3-11. I explained people are getting them at home already. The CS guy then called the store to ask to release it to me and they refused. The store told corporate no! I'm pissed. I have to wait until Friday while the phone is sitting there doing nothing.

I would escalate that to the customer loyalty department. Robocop needs to calm the hell down.

It's reflective matches everything around it, It's a straight Up Mirror. WE love them.
    Until we see our faces. Then we get REALLY excited!
    03-09-2016 10:01 PM
    I played around with my husband's some buy I guess I got more of my technology fix in playing with the echo. My tracking hasn't changed on my phone nor my husband's so I'm still hoping mine shows up tomorrow!

03-09-2016 10:05 PM
    I played around with my husband's some buy I guess I got more of my technology fix in playing with the echo. My tracking hasn't changed on my phone nor my husband's so I'm still hoping mine shows up tomorrow!

I bet you kept asking paradoxes trying to make it blow up.
    03-09-2016 10:08 PM
    boy do i have a story for you guys. so i ordered my phone (silver edge) back on the 29th but had to cancel it because i had to change my cards 2 days later (3/2). so that two days f*cked me over and ive been here waiting for a shipping date since. so yesterday (3/8) my sister ordered her phone (gold edge) and the trade in got messed up so i specifically asked them on the live chat to cancel the order from the 8th, and the woman CANCELLED MY ORDER FROM THE 2ND. My computer then refreshed the page at the literal worst time and i lost connection with her. so i opened another chat and explained my situation to the next woman. This time she told me she put my order in as a high priority order since i lost my place and because of the woman cancelling the wrong order and the silver edge being in such high demand. Pretty sure this was a lie too because here i am today after calling tech support and having them tell me itll get to me by the 31st..he did say that hes guessing samsung will extend the promotion because of the unexpected demand.. and now on samsung's website it says only 35,000 gear s2's available in the whole promotion. its a great day, clearly.
    03-09-2016 10:08 PM
    my ups tracking says departed memphis, however ups can't pull up who the package is being sent to. how would i even resolve this problem? looks like a few other people also have this issue. do they ship boxes then update info? makes no sense
    03-09-2016 10:12 PM
    Until we see our faces. Then we get REALLY excited!
    I don't get excited. I get down right glorious.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom
    03-09-2016 10:17 PM
3,541 ... 109110111112113 ...