08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 118119120121122 ...
tools
    So UPS, who is usually here before 11 AM, has not yet arrived.

Vegas baby vegas

03-10-2016 01:41 PM
    I'm messing with it and giving the long charge. Plus, my 22,000 text messages were still transferring over the buddy bumping link lol. Buddy bumping = Android Beam haha.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom
    Whoa that's a lot of texts. I hate texting so whenever someone texts me, I just call them over and over again until they pick up. Do that a few times and they stop texting. PROFIT!

Eeeeeeekkkkkkkkk mine should come today!!!!

Posted via the Android Central App
    Bet that's not the only thing that's coming today... pants? Or were the pants yesterday?

Well I have returned from the land of ridiculous psychiatric patients needing an ambulance, and I LOVE this phone! I think I got it mostly sorted out yesterday, now just getting things looking the way I want them to today. The hubby's phone should be getting dropped off to his work in the next few hours! I absolutely LOVE the screen on this, it puts Apple to shame. The AoD is pretty awesome too actually. I went through 2 full battery charges yesterday, so we will see how today fares. Its been off the charger for an hour and I'm down 6% so that makes me a little nervous, but maybe I still have some tweaking to do. I like a lot of notifications too so I'm sure that's playing into it as well.
    Give it a few days to simmer down and really get into its groove. A week from now is when the battery will really come into its own.

My shipping is sooo behind on the tracking! Just now says husband's phone is delivered

No no, my phone was delivered yesterday.

We've only had a few inches, no where near what Louisiana is dealing with right now.

I'll be in Florida next month. Looking forward to some nice weather.

Can you give me a lift in your boat Kim Jong?
    Attachment 219509
    It's powered by a nuke! Will that be okay with you?

My patients went nuts last night and my S8E Chrome literally sat on my chart computer untouched all night. Now I'm getting ready to go to bed. Of all the horrors.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom
    Use your S8E to transport them back to 1858 bebe!

How have any of you been able to apply for the free gear S2 without the MAC and IMEI??
    No. Even if you managed to somehow get around the system and submit a claim with the WIFI MAC and IMEI, it would be denied anyway because you didn't submit all the information requested.
    03-10-2016 01:44 PM
    YAAAYYYY!!! Mine's shipping!

Except I cancelled it two nights ago when I found out I could walk into Best Buy and walk out with my brand new S7 Edge without any preorder nonsense and get the Gear VR, a 64Gig Samsung MicroSD and a $200 store gift coupon.

I was almost sure canceling the order wasn't going to work any better than the original order had (the one that's shipping is a second order).

Verizon always lives up to its nickname: Big Bad Red.
    LanceAllan likes this.
    03-10-2016 01:46 PM
    i would be curious what other peoples said as well.... Kim?
    Mine says Gear S2. There was only 35K so I wouldn't be surprised if they ran out of them yesterday.

Ok so I have my UAG case and I do like it, but it doesn't give me any "anti-slip" if that makes any sense. I have a bad habit of setting my phone down on dashboards, toilet tanks...pretty much anywhere I can balance it really lol. Anyone have any suggestions for a lightweight case, preferably single-layer that has some kinda rubbery grip to it? I like the Speck candyshell grip, but I don't like any of the colors they have out for the S7.

My husband insisted he would be ok waiting for his UAG to arrive for his edge, but his second text to me today was "I need a case". lol
    Artech 21 cases have a nice texture on the back. Should help.http://www.amazon.com/Artech-21-Shoc...cUvbUpU5049305
    03-10-2016 01:54 PM
    So I have a chat with a sales rep and he says my phone will arrive 3/13, I say thats a Sunday.......silence.
    Then he says I'm sorry it will be 3/15, I say why the 2 day difference.....silence.
    End of chat session, he gone.
    Few sandwiches short of a picnic!
    kevindeep likes this.
    03-10-2016 01:54 PM
    And we also know people after us are getting S2 confirmation emails.
    So after my UPS driver dropped of my Verizon bought phone, I re-registered with that MAC ID and IMEI but put in the same info for address and such. I used a different email address as well. We'll see what happens but in the confirmation email I got it says "for your free samsung gear s2". It didn't say that the first time I submitted.
    03-10-2016 01:57 PM
    It sure sounds like they may have run out. Anyone that submitted today get the same response about Gear VR instead of Gear S2?
    I submitted today and my email states Gear S2.

03-10-2016 02:02 PM
    So after my UPS driver dropped of my Verizon bought phone, I re-registered with that MAC ID and IMEI but put in the same info for address and such. I used a different email address as well. We'll see what happens but in the confirmation email I got it says "for your free samsung gear s2". It didn't say that the first time I submitted.
    Ugh... Thanks.
    03-10-2016 02:04 PM
    So I have a chat with a sales rep and he says my phone will arrive 3/13, I say thats a Sunday.......silence.
    Then he says I'm sorry it will be 3/15, I say why the 2 day difference.....silence.
    Few? Just 1. Perhaps half, but no more than 1.

Ugh... Thanks.
    Think you may have rushed through it because of the pressure? Knowing there are people like me out there just waiting for the phone to arrive so I can claim the S2?
    03-10-2016 02:10 PM
    I had to stop by my house to pick up something and by coincidence, the UPS truck came by while I was just about to leave. The phone is all setup and I registered for the S2 as soon as I could. I got an email from Samsung that says Gear S2. Hopefully they haven't run out...
    03-10-2016 02:12 PM
    Few? Just 1. Perhaps half, but no more than 1.

Think you may have rushed through it because of the pressure? Knowing there are people like me out there just waiting for the phone to arrive so I can claim the S2?
    I made sure to double check when I did it the first time. I will say since I re-did my registration with a different phone the website was different. Instead of a box to check there was a drop down menu instead. Aside from that everyting was the same.
    03-10-2016 02:14 PM
    I am 100% sure I selected the S2 on both. 101% on the second time because I saw gear vr on the first email. Talking to them again on the phone again right now.
    03-10-2016 02:14 PM
    Just cancel if it hasn't shipped yet and go to best buy. That's what I did this morning and walked out with a titanium silver edge, 64gb SD card, and gear vr.
    LanceAllan likes this.
    03-10-2016 02:15 PM
    I made sure to double check when I did it the first time. I will say since I re-did my registration with a different phone the website was different. Instead of a box to check there was a drop down menu instead. Aside from that everyting was the same.
    I am 100% sure I selected the S2 on both. 101% on the second time because I saw gear vr on the first email. Talking to them again on the phone again right now.
    I trust you guys selected the correct item. I got a little scared myself so I double checked my email. Clearly shows Gear S2. Wonder what went wrong.

Perhaps a bug in the site which is why they changed to a different layout like sumner has mentioned?
    03-10-2016 02:18 PM
    I trust you guys selected the correct item. I got a little scared myself so I double checked my email. Clearly shows Gear S2. Wonder what went wrong.

Perhaps a bug in the site which is why they changed to a different layout like sumner has mentioned?
    Called back. She says my first submission is a Gear VR, but the second shows up as a Gear S2 in the system.... She can't change or delete them. But I guess I'm ok with that. I'll get both.
    03-10-2016 02:20 PM

Just an FYI----

"May I enter on more than one account?

No, you can only enter with one account (one email address). If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple email addresses or residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any Prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive."

and they just added this to the promo page "contact us" last night about location code, it wasn't there previously so they must be getting inquiires about location code which determines if you are eligable for both the VR and S2 or just the VR.........-------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "What is a Verizon location code?

If your retailer is Verizon, the location code on your receipt lets us know where you purchased your device. In order to be eligible to receive a Gear S2, you must have purchased your device from www.VZW.com directly, or through Verizon Telesales. If you selected the Gear S2 Gift at registration but your receipt does not show that you purchased an eligible device from one of these sources, you will be sent an email stating that you are only eligible to receive the Gear VR and Oculus Bundle for your purchase."----------------
    03-10-2016 02:20 PM
    Just an FYI----

"May I enter on more than one account?

No, you can only enter with one account (one email address). If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple email addresses or residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any Prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive."

and they just added this to the promo page "contact us" last night about location code, it wasn't there previously so they must be getting inquiires about location code which determines if you are eligable for both the VR and S2 or just the VR.........-------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "What is a Verizon location code?

If your retailer is Verizon, the location code on your receipt lets us know where you purchased your device. In order to be eligible to receive a Gear S2, you must have purchased your device from www.VZW.com directly, or through Verizon Telesales. If you selected the Gear S2 Gift at registration but your receipt does not show that you purchased an eligible device from one of these sources, you will be sent an email stating that you are only eligible to receive the Gear VR and Oculus Bundle for your purchase."----------------
    um it has a built in option to submit multiple receipts for multiple phones, not sure why someone would set up multiple accounts.. its perfectly fine to make multiple submissions.

anyhow both my email confirmations says S2. when I check status of them the top of the check status page says GEAR VR. Not sure what that is about tho
    03-10-2016 02:24 PM
    um it has a built in option to submit multiple receipts for multiple phones.
    When I went to submit my second receipt. It automatically pulled up my information from my email address.
    03-10-2016 02:24 PM
    Called back. She says my first submission is a Gear VR, but the second shows up as a Gear S2 in the system.... She can't change or delete them. But I guess I'm ok with that. I'll get both.
    You got 2 phones?

um it has a built in option to submit multiple receipts for multiple phones.
    Multiple emails is not allowed though. He was responding to a member that said they re-submitted a claim using a different email address.
    03-10-2016 02:26 PM
    You got 2 phones?

Multiple emails is not allowed though. He was responding to a member that said they re-submitted a claim using a different email address.
    ah I see.

anyone else check their status yet?
    03-10-2016 02:27 PM
    You got 2 phones?

philly likes this.
    03-10-2016 02:28 PM
    um it has a built in option to submit multiple receipts for multiple phones, not sure why someone would set up multiple accounts.. its perfectly fine to make multiple submissions.

anyhow both my email confirmations says S2. when I check status of them the top of the check status page says GEAR VR. Not sure what that is about tho
    same here, I'm sure it's just a default notice....... both email confirm S2 checking status of both say Gear VR.....
    03-10-2016 02:30 PM
    I tried to register for watch from picture of the IMEI of my box waiting at home, needs stupid WIFI MAC address, will have to wait until i get home this evening.
    03-10-2016 02:31 PM
    You got 2 phones?
    Silver Edge for me. Gold S7 for wifey.
    jboogie1289 likes this.
    ah I see.

anyone else check their status yet?
    Just checked. Says under review.

I got yo back baby no need to worry.
3,541 ... 118119120121122 ...