08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 123124125126127 ...
tools
    I currently have the 6s plus and have held the S7 Edge in my hands at the Verizon store earlier this week. It's actually unreal how much better the S7 Edge feels in my hand. What's even more hard to believe is that they both have the same size screen. I have small hands -no jokes please - and one thing that has always bothered me about the iPhone 6s plus is the size. Apple did not do a good job of minimizing the real estate to make the phone ergonomic. My new silver S7 Edge will be delivered tomorrow before 4pm. Super excited!!
    Well I as well have small hands and that's bc I am a girl! Anywho, I love the screen size but the iPhone 6 Plus is not at all comfy to hold in hand. I do love my iPhone, primarily bc of the battery which I don't think the 7 edge will come to par with even though Samsung boosted the battery up
    03-10-2016 08:43 PM
    You asked for it. Deadpool.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    LMAO, I knew that was coming. Wait, I forgot to mention that I have a big nose...literally
    03-10-2016 08:44 PM
    Can you please post some pictures of the UAG? Would love to see it.
    Just for you. When I have better lighting I'll send more, but I prefer to live in a dungeon.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom
    Attached Thumbnails S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-9083.jpg  
    03-10-2016 08:46 PM
    I currently have the 6s plus and have held the S7 Edge in my hands at the Verizon store earlier this week. It's actually unreal how much better the S7 Edge feels in my hand. What's even more hard to believe is that they both have the same size screen. I have small hands -no jokes please - and one thing that has always bothered me about the iPhone 6s plus is the size. Apple did not do a good job of minimizing the real estate to make the phone ergonomic. My new silver S7 Edge will be delivered tomorrow before 4pm. Super excited!!
    You know what they say about guys with small hands right?

They wear small gloves.

Can you please post some pictures of the UAG? Would love to see it.

LOL until there's more than one lady comrade involved and you come in like a wrecking ball.

03-10-2016 08:47 PM
    Well I as well have small hands and that's bc I am a girl! Anywho, I love the screen size but the iPhone 6 Plus is not at all comfy to hold in hand. I do love my iPhone, primarily bc of the battery which I don't think the 7 edge will come to par with even though Samsung boosted the battery up
    My iPhone 6 plus battery is ok. I wouldn't call it stellar, but above average for sure. The jury is still out on the S7 Edge battery life, but I plan to turn off as many unnecessary things as possible to optimize battery life. This will be my first Android phone EVER, so I am a little nervous about leaving iOS and the ecosystem (i only have an iPad Pro). I know there will be a learning curve, but worse case scenerio, I will return the phone within 14 days and go back to an iPhone. Fingers crossed, and please don't think less of me because I am a man and have small hands
    JHStewart1023 likes this.
    03-10-2016 08:48 PM
    Just for you. When I have better lighting I'll send more, but I prefer to live in a dungeon.

Love the "chrome on chrome

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-10-2016 08:48 PM
    Love the "chrome on chrome

I do too. It works so well it's sickening.

03-10-2016 08:50 PM
    I checked my local BB tonight and they showed me the locked case of phones for tomorrow. Apparently, there isn't a single silver edge available. They also swore over and over that I would lose my UDP by going with device payments. VZW swears that I won't lose the unlimited data since the increase in November. This whole situation is just frustrating when VZW Best Buy and Samsung all point fingers at each other and claim the other is untrained and not knowledgable.
    It's Verizon policy - to keep unlimited you either bring your own device (aka - pay full retail) or the payment plan which nets out at full retail @ 24 months.
    03-10-2016 08:53 PM
    The offer is still showing up for me.
    what link r u using?
    03-10-2016 08:54 PM

S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-failiqg.jpg
    03-10-2016 09:00 PM
    what link r u using?
    Go to www.samsungpromotions.com/verizonoffer. Under "choose one" click "verizonwireless.com/phone" that should take you to the link to pick either Gear S2 watch or Gear VR.
    03-10-2016 09:02 PM

Nice case!

03-10-2016 09:05 PM
    Yep - you are right... no idea what link I was clicking on....
    03-10-2016 09:09 PM
    Should I disable knox?

03-10-2016 09:09 PM
    Should I disable knox?

What is Knox? I've heard of it but have no idea what it does.
    03-10-2016 09:11 PM
    Should I disable knox?

NO.
    puddlejumper32 likes this.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	faiLIQg.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	234.5 KB 
ID:	219646
    Aw. Someone has a crush on me. All bashful and stuff.

What is Knox? I've heard of it but have no idea what it does.
    Deals with all the encryption aspects of the phone. Disable it, phone starts doing weird things. Additionally, you won't be able to use Samsung Pay.

Aw. Someone has a crush on me. All bashful and stuff.

I made it red because we're with Verizon.. tehehe.
    03-10-2016 09:14 PM
    I've read a couple posts about people wiping caches and disabling bloatware but how do I do it? Not new to android but new to Samsung phones, I'm an HTC guy but sadly I've put my heart into an apparently sinking ship. Maybe they'll wow us with the HTC 10, but somehow I doubt it.
    03-10-2016 09:14 PM
    So, I ordered 4 Spigen cases off of Amazon yesterday for $17 during the very brief Spigen promo that ended quickly. One of the cases won't ship for another week, so I just received an email with a 10% off coupon code for a Spigen product on Amazon as a "I'm sorry" gift. I don't need it, so here it is to the lucky person who can use it first. Code: FQXY-G2NKFP-3TH4GH Isn't Spigen great!!!
    Rygots likes this.
    03-10-2016 09:17 PM
    I've read a couple posts about people wiping caches and disabling bloatware but how do I do it? Not new to android but new to Samsung phones, I'm an HTC guy but sadly I've put my heart into an apparently sinking ship. Maybe they'll wow us with the HTC 10, but somehow I doubt it.
    Samsung Galaxy S5 How to “Wipe cache partition” - Solved -> Still works on the S7
    Disabling bloatware? Spend $2 and get Package Disabler Pro. Makes things super easy.

So, I ordered 4 Spigen cases off of Amazon yesterday for $17 during the very brief Spigen promo that ended quickly. One of the cases won't ship for another week, so I just received an email with a 10% off coupon code for a Spigen product on Amazon. I don't need it, so here it is to the lucky person who can use it first. Code: FQXY-G2NKFP-3TH4GH
    Let me guess... the liquid crystal?
    03-10-2016 09:19 PM
    Samsung Galaxy S5 How to “Wipe cache partition” - Solved -> Still works on the S7
    Disabling bloatware? Spend $2 and get Package Disabler Pro. Makes things super easy.

Let me guess... the liquid crystal?
    Dude...I mean "Supreme Leader" you rock, thanks!
    03-10-2016 09:20 PM
    So, I ordered 4 Spigen cases off of Amazon yesterday for $17 during the very brief Spigen promo that ended quickly. One of the cases won't ship for another week, so I just received an email with a 10% off coupon code for a Spigen product on Amazon. I don't need it, so here it is to the lucky person who can use it first. Code: FQXY-G2NKFP-3TH4GH
    All of my Spigen cases have been consumables .... I have the clear for the edge and it looks as if it will last for a month tops... whereas my Tech21 dark/clear is what the Spigen wants to be when it grows up.
    03-10-2016 09:20 PM

I made it red because we're with Verizon.. tehehe.
    Because blood makes the green grass grow.

03-10-2016 09:23 PM
    Dude...I mean "Supreme Leader" you rock, thanks!
    Anytime underling. Let me know if you need more help.

All of my Spigen cases have been consumables .... I have the clear for the edge and it looks as if it will last for a month tops... whereas my Tech21 dark/clear is what the Spigen wants to be when it grows up.
    I've used Spigen cases for a year without any issues. Unfortunately they got rid of the smoke/clear combo they had for the S6E. Ringke Fusion is a nice alternative but the finishing isn't as good.

Because blood makes the green grass grow.

It also installs bloatware and takes away nice apps.
    03-10-2016 09:26 PM
3,541 ... 123124125126127 ...