08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 124125126127128 ...
tools
    crystal
    Yep I also got the Neo Hybrid Crystal (gunmetal), Ultra Hybrid (crystal clear), and Neo Hybrid (satin silver) which I may like the best. Although, it covers the back of the phone which I may hate since the terminator chrome won't be seen lol.
    03-10-2016 09:26 PM
    Yep I also got the Neo Hybrid Crystal (gunmetal), Ultra Hybrid (crystal clear), and Neo Hybrid (satin silver) which I may like the best. Although, it covers the back of the phone which I may hate since the terminator chrome won't be seen lol.
    That's why I didn't get the Neo Hybrid in the silver. The only neo hybrid that's worth buying needs to have crystal in the name.

So pretty....

felloffthetruck likes this.
    03-10-2016 09:29 PM
    I finally got my s7!!!

Posted via the Android Central App
    KimJongOMG likes this.
    03-10-2016 09:35 PM
    Nice where did you purchase the UAG case from? There own sit has the listed a lather thin month.''

I want one,
    03-10-2016 09:36 PM
    to
    Yeah, that does look great. I am excited to see the Neo Hybrid Crystal case with Gunmetal around the edges which I think will be a great contrast to the clear/back with the silver phone. Is the Neo Hybrid Crystal cases "tacky" on the back? I hope so, because I can't stand a case to have a slick back.
    03-10-2016 09:39 PM
    Nice where did you purchase the UAG case from? There own sit has the listed a lather thin month.''

I want one,
    I got it from a Verizon authorized retailer. I find most of the cases I want from authorized retailers, doesn't matter what carrier. I've picked up a UAG for every phone I've owned from the one here in town.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    03-10-2016 09:39 PM
    preordered mine last night and got an email from verizon saying it's expected delivery on friday. got text from fedex about delivery times.
    KimJongOMG likes this.
    03-10-2016 09:48 PM
    Yeah, that does look great. I am excited to see the Neo Hybrid Crystal case with Gunmetal around the edges which I think will be a great contrast to the clear/back with the silver phone. Is the Neo Hybrid Crystal cases "tacky" on the back? I hope so, because I can't stand a case to have a slick back.
    That case is the neo hybrid crystal with gunmetal band around it. It's not tacky but it's not super slippery either. The hybrid crystal has a slipper back but the neo hybrid kind feels like a Skinomi screen protector. Rubbery but smooth at the same time.
    03-10-2016 09:56 PM
    I preordered on the 24th and I still dont have my silver edge.... still in Memphis. How fair is that
    03-10-2016 10:00 PM
    That case is the neo hybrid crystal with gunmetal band around it. It's not tacky but it's not super slippery either. The hybrid crystal has a slipper back but the neo hybrid kind feels like a Skinomi screen protector. Rubbery but smooth at the same time.
    Well, in that case, I can't wait to get my case tomorrow I am really surprised that two of the cases I ordered yesterday will be here tomorrow. Gotta love Amazon and prime!
    03-10-2016 10:12 PM
    I preordered on the 24th and I still dont have my silver edge.... still in Memphis. How fair is that
    I am sure you have checked, but somethings just doesn't seem right about you ordering on the 24th, and it's still in Memphis. I ordered on the 29th, and my silver will be here tomorrow by 4pm. Any idea why the delay?
    03-10-2016 10:14 PM
    Well, in that case, I can't wait to get my case tomorrow I am really surprised that two of the cases I ordered yesterday will be here tomorrow. Gotta love Amazon and prime!
    Prime is the reason I have so much stuff coming and my bank account dwindling

03-10-2016 10:14 PM

Amen to that!! I selected the free prime for 30 days yesterday, and so far am impressed how quick the shipping is but am not impressed with how quickly I will lose money over the next 30 days lol.
    03-10-2016 10:18 PM
    Amen to that!! I selected the free prime for 30 days yesterday, and so far am impressed how quick the shipping is but am not impressed with how quickly I will lose money over the next 30 days lol.
    I have instant gratification issues. Waiting for this phone to come was the worst. I couldn't imagine waiting for a case to come in the mail. I've already used up my free 30 day Prime....like four years ago.

JHStewart1023 likes this.
    03-10-2016 10:28 PM
    S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-capture.png

IDK but im really annoyed. there was no problems with my order or anything

S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-capture-3.png
    03-10-2016 10:36 PM
    You'll love the case. I've used a neo hybrid crystal case from Spigen for years now. Loved every single one.

I even use Prime for stuff like peanut butter and jelly. God I'm lazy.

It'll go quick. According to Amazon, so far I've spent ~$30K in the past 7 years.

I have instant gratification issues. Waiting for this phone to come was the worst. I couldn't imagine waiting for a case to come in the mail. I've already used up my free 30 day Prime....like four years ago.

Buy Prime woman. It's well worth it!
    03-10-2016 10:41 PM
    Not fair at all. What the hell is going on with your package? When did it ship out?
    JHStewart1023 likes this.
    03-10-2016 10:42 PM
    I ordered mine on the 23rd and just got it today...

Posted via S7E Chrome
    03-10-2016 10:47 PM
    so when you upload your receipt you guys are just taking a picture of the receipt that comes with the package to claim the s2?
    03-10-2016 10:49 PM

Posted via S7E Chrome
    You're also infringing on my Chrome trademark. I'll let it slide this time.

03-10-2016 10:49 PM

Posted via S7E Chrome
    That's what happens when you make Verizon deliver your phone using a fire breathing unicorn that stops at every McDonald's and Burger King along the way to set fat kids on fire.
    LanceAllan likes this.
    03-10-2016 10:52 PM
    so when you upload your receipt you guys are just taking a picture of the receipt that comes with the package to claim the s2?
    I scanned it and submitted a PDF.

You're also infringing on my Chrome trademark. I'll let it slide this time.

OUR trademark... OUR. I used the trademark symbol first. xoxo omg please don't leave me. I'll stop gifting you nukes!
    03-10-2016 10:53 PM
    OUR trademark... OUR. I used the trademark symbol first. xoxo omg please don't leave me. I'll stop gifting you nukes!
    I'll bet your Facebook feed is hilarious.

03-10-2016 10:55 PM
    I preordered early to get the gear s2 and that probably wont happen. Now im even waiting longer than most people who ordered after me lol just my luck
    03-10-2016 10:56 PM
    I'll bet your Facebook feed is hilarious.

I don't have a facebook. Instead, I have a comradesbook. Much better. Now with 200% more nukes!
    Rygots likes this.
    03-10-2016 10:59 PM
3,541 ... 124125126127128 ...