08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 128129130131132 ...
tools
    You should blur out you claim number on that Pic
    03-11-2016 10:26 AM
    Better watch out I will report you..... too you and you will have to ban you and that will just create a huge paradox and the earth will consume itself..... well maybe I wont after all....
    You just blew my mind :P.
    03-11-2016 10:31 AM
    Wells Fargo works on Samsung pay... right?
    I think so. Not confirmed from me myself. I don't want to wait 4-6 weeks for a wireless charging puck. I want something cooler I think.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    03-11-2016 10:35 AM
    You just blew my mind :P.
    I completely understand
    03-11-2016 10:35 AM
    Just unboxed my silver edge....wow, what a beauty! And, just submitted my gear s2 watch form. Life is good.
    You do know unboxing means taking it out of the box right?

03-11-2016 10:37 AM
    I scanned the customer receipt that came in the box and used the processed date on the receipt even though I ordered 2 days earlier on a saturday afternoon. I wasn't sure what to do either but thought it's best to be consistent with the date on the receipt. Funny thing is the credit card charge slip that was posted electronically on vzw has the saturday date even though the transaction date on my credit card statement is the ship date. I was also a bit confused in the promo terms and conditions it said to print your name and sign and circle the purchased item before submitting the receipt. I didn't do that, I thought prizelogic would know what to do with the standard verizon receipt probably 99% of the people would be sending them. Maybe it is if you submit this credit card charge slip as I call it, which does not have a name on it.
    I didn't circle my name/address either. It's listed in big capital letters in the left hand corner
    03-11-2016 10:38 AM
    You should blur out you claim number on that Pic
    I just removed it lol
    03-11-2016 10:39 AM

I promise it's out of the box. You have to take my word on it
    03-11-2016 10:40 AM
    I promise it's out of the box. You have to take my word on it
    I completely understand.

03-11-2016 10:41 AM
    Technically, he did unbox it from one box.
    cbugzeee likes this.
    03-11-2016 10:47 AM
    just submitted the s2 form, and recieved the s2 confirmation email. Now the waiting game begins for a watch haha,

goodbye flashing roms and developer previews on the nexus 6

hello simplicity with a non rootable phone lol
    03-11-2016 10:59 AM
    It's here! It's in my hand!

Registered for the S2 and received my confirmation email. But, I'm not getting my hopes too high that I'll actually get one, for multiple reasons... Hopefully if I get denied or they run out of them, they'll roll it over to one of the VRs.

OK, off to get it all set up and start playing!!
    03-11-2016 11:06 AM
    It's here! It's in my hand!

Registered for the S2 and received my confirmation email. But, I'm not getting my hopes too high that I'll actually get one, for multiple reasons... Hopefully if I get denied or they run out of them, they'll roll it over to one of the VRs.

OK, off to get it all set up and start playing!!
    Or, if ours get denied, we will get a $50,000 gift certificate to anywhere of our choice? We can dream a little right. Btw, I own an iPhone 6s plus and the S7E is my first Android phone which I must say that I am very impressed. Of course, right now, trying to navigate and set the phone up is like learning a whole new language, but it's fun and I am excited.
    puddlejumper32 likes this.
    03-11-2016 11:29 AM
    Why does this app keep signing me out?

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-11-2016 11:42 AM
    Why does this app keep signing me out?

It loathes your existence?

LanceAllan likes this.
    03-11-2016 11:43 AM
    I went to best buy this morning cause I accidently broke my case and needed it replaced and I was in shock that not a lot of people were there for the release of the phones. As a matter of fact there were people there returning and exchanging boost phones.. No brainer there. I keep telling people you get what you pay for with prepaid... But it is what it is. Helped them upsell on cases and screen protectors and that was about it
    03-11-2016 11:49 AM
    So far I'm loving it. I'm sitting at 3% battery life going on 12hrs past last charge. Luckily I put a charger in my purse. It would make for a long 12 hr shift if I couldn't play with it.

03-11-2016 11:51 AM
    So far I'm loving it. I'm sitting at 3% battery life going on 12hrs past last charge. Luckily I put a charger in my purse. It would make for a long 12 hr shift if I couldn't play with it.

My battery life has been almost comparable to my 6P. So far so good!

03-11-2016 11:53 AM
    ummmmmm, ok I have obviously been with iOS wayyyyyy too long. Granted, it has it's advantages, but my goodness I am loving this Edge with Marshmallow. It's so much more customizable and fun to use. Sorry, I am 45 years old and feel like I am 10 again lol. This phone is amazing.
    03-11-2016 12:07 PM
    Or, if ours get denied, we will get a $50,000 gift certificate to anywhere of our choice? We can dream a little right. Btw, I own an iPhone 6s plus and the S7E is my first Android phone which I must say that I am very impressed. Of course, right now, trying to navigate and set the phone up is like learning a whole new language, but it's fun and I am excited.
    Ha! I like your idea WAY more!

My last iPhone was a 4/4S. I made the switch to Samsung/Android and never looked back. Yes, it took a little bit to get used to, but now I can barely look at my wife's iPhone without getting frustrated by it. I think I've finally got her talked into converting on her next upgrade (a few months out yet...)
    JHStewart1023 likes this.
    03-11-2016 12:09 PM
    ummmmmm, ok I have obviously been with iOS wayyyyyy too long. Granted, it has it's advantages, but my goodness I am loving this Edge with Marshmallow. It's so much more customizable and fun to use. Sorry, I am 45 years old and feel like I am 10 again lol. This phone is amazing.
    Don't feel bad I think it was all of us like a fat kid in a candy store!

JHStewart1023 likes this.
    03-11-2016 12:10 PM
    My battery life has been almost comparable to my 6P. So far so good!

I was curious to see how my work drains the battery. Inside of a concrete building filled with various machines always drain my batteries fairly well. I wonder how fast the quick charge will charge from 0

03-11-2016 12:13 PM
    I scanned the customer receipt that came in the box and used the processed date on the receipt even though I ordered 2 days earlier on a saturday afternoon. I wasn't sure what to do either but thought it's best to be consistent with the date on the receipt. Funny thing is the credit card charge slip that was posted electronically on vzw has the saturday date even though the transaction date on my credit card statement is the ship date. I was also a bit confused in the promo terms and conditions it said to print your name and sign and circle the purchased item before submitting the receipt. I didn't do that, I thought prizelogic would know what to do with the standard verizon receipt probably 99% of the people would be sending them. Maybe it is if you submit this credit card charge slip as I call it, which does not have a name on it.

"it said to print your name and sign and circle the purchased item before submitting the receipt. I didn't do that, "

------------------------------------

I wouldn't be concerned, actually I think the fine print says it "recommends" doing those things.... not mandatory for submission.
    puddlejumper32 likes this.
    03-11-2016 12:15 PM
    "it said to print your name and sign and circle the purchased item before submitting the receipt. I didn't do that, "

------------------------------------

I wouldn't be concerned, actually I think the fine print says it "recommends" doing those things.... not mandatory for submission.
    I didn't do it either.

03-11-2016 12:18 PM
    Since we all won't be pretty orders anymore we could start Verizon - VR/S2 group. I hate to lose this thread

03-11-2016 12:19 PM
3,541 ... 128129130131132 ...