08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 132133134135136 ...
tools
    EBay fees are horrible.
    JHStewart1023 likes this.
    03-11-2016 08:03 PM
    Yeah pretty much minus the violence. I won't do CL either too many people getting beat up... And those people will really try and low ball.

Posted via the Android Central App
    I've owned so many people on CL. And I actually scored one good deal on there, that being my Nexus 6P for a couple hundred bucks.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    03-11-2016 08:06 PM
    I got one phone from there and it was an awesome deal cause it was first of the month... But there's been reports of people here where I'm from getting robbed because of Craigslist posts... So I usually take people with me IF I do anything on there

03-11-2016 08:11 PM
    I stopped using eBay when I had a few friends get ripped off by buyers.

I had a buyer recently cause issues with selling shoes. They bid on my first auction and didn't pay then when I submitted my report with eBay, they closed their account. I obviously never shipped the shoes without payment. So I listed them again and the person created another account and did the same thing. EBay did essentially nothing about it even though they admitted they were able to trace it to the same person. I inevitably got them sold through a relatives account after a month of headaches.

03-11-2016 09:14 PM
    Yeah pretty much minus the violence. I won't do CL either too many people getting beat up... And those people will really try and low ball.

A lot of police stations are creating areas around there facilities to perform CL transactions to help eliminate some of the big issues.

I always try to meet in a public place and/or have someone with me.

03-11-2016 09:17 PM
    A lot of police stations are creating areas around there facilities to perform CL transactions to help eliminate some of the big issues.

I always try to meet in a public place and/or have someone with me.

Police station is an excellent idea. Nice of the officers to make themselves available to prevent crimes from happening. Probably because they don't want to do the paperwork

I usually meet in a public place, with a friend, and a gun in my concealed holster. I have a CCL so no need to worry that I'm carrying around a gun illegally.
    03-11-2016 09:29 PM
    Police station is an excellent idea. Nice of the officers to make themselves available to prevent crimes from happening. Probably because they don't want to do the paperwork

I usually meet in a public place, with a friend, and a gun in my concealed holster. I have a CCL so no need to worry that I'm carrying around a gun illegally.
    Have my CCP too. Springfield XD .45 tends to make me look taller than 5'4"

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom
    03-11-2016 09:31 PM
    CCP with a XDM 9mm subcompact.
    03-11-2016 09:39 PM
    Ok, my fu#@$@$ cat chewed through my charger cable. I assume I can use any OEM samsung cable or good usb cable, its the wall adapter that does the fast charging, correct? I.e. the cable is just a normal usb OEM Samsung cable the I can order off Amazon, correct?
    03-11-2016 10:13 PM
    Ok, my fu#@$@$ cat chewed through my charger cable. I assume I can use any OEM samsung cable or good usb cable, its the wall adapter that does the fast charging, correct? I.e. the cable is just a normal usb OEM Samsung cable the I can order off Amazon, correct?
    It's called a wall wart thank you very much.

And yes, I believe so. I wouldn't use a gas station cable on it for sure though. I used a slightly older OEM cable on my Note 5 wall wart with no problem.

03-11-2016 10:20 PM
    Have my CCP too. Springfield XD .45 tends to make me look taller than 5'4"

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom
    CCP with a XDM 9mm subcompact.
    Damn, some nice choices there. I guess I complete the set? I have a XDM 3.8" in a .40 flavor w/ Trijicon night sights.

Yes any quality cable works.

It's called a wall wart thank you very much.

And yes, I believe so. I wouldn't use a gas station cable on it for sure though. I used a slightly older OEM cable on my Note 5 wall wart with no problem.

I love wall wart! They have the best hairs there!
    03-11-2016 10:42 PM
    Got the silver today. I hate the color. Phone in sunlight hurts the eyes and looks nothing like the renders. Where's the white SAMSUNG. Will be switching for the black this weekend. Only question is, what happens to our watches and vrs if we do an exchange? Do we have to reregister?
    03-11-2016 11:01 PM
    Damn, some nice choices there. I guess I complete the set? I have a XDM 3.8" in a .40 flavor w/ Trijicon night sights.

Yes any quality cable works.

I love wall wart! They have the best hairs there!
    Some of the things you like about me are disturbing ha ha.

03-11-2016 11:14 PM
    I preordered the silver s7 edge from Verizon on 3/6 and still hasn't even started shipping. Dissapointing to see everyone receiving there's lol
    I ordered a VZW Silver S7 Edge on 3/2 and I'm still at "processing" as well. I was the first in line at my local VZW thus morning and they didn't have any silver. Best Buy didn't have any Silver editions either. Theyou showed me the locked case last night.

Trying to be patient, but feel we are going to miss the promotion. Prize logic returned my email and said they "Are working closely with Samsung to figure out a solution for the tons of Silver preorders."

I hope the 3/31 date changes to 3/2* versus 4/**
    03-12-2016 12:11 AM
    I had hope this morning that I'd be able to find one and cancel my pre-order. I've now come to terms with the fact that I just have to be patient and wait for them to get more silver titanium in stock. That's what I get for dropping the ball.

As you can see above I'm in the same boat as you two. I sure hope the date gets moved up as it approaches.
    saratogag35 likes this.
    03-12-2016 12:16 AM
    Got the silver today. I hate the color. Phone in sunlight hurts the eyes and looks nothing like the renders. Where's the white SAMSUNG. Will be switching for the black this weekend. Only question is, what happens to our watches and vrs if we do an exchange? Do we have to reregister?
    I would ask Prizelogic about that. If they were to check your IMEI, the only thing they would see is that it's not active and Verizon does require your device be on a DPP in order to qualify for the freebies.

Some of the things you like about me are disturbing ha ha.

I was just ribbing you about wall wart. I'm actually heading there in a few minutes. Ew... Wal-Mart...

I ordered a VZW Silver S7 Edge on 3/2 and I'm still at "processing" as well. I was the first in line at my local VZW thus morning and they didn't have any silver. Best Buy didn't have any Silver editions either. Theyou showed me the locked case last night.

Trying to be patient, but feel we are going to miss the promotion. Prize logic returned my email and said they "Are working closely with Samsung to figure out a solution for the tons of Silver preorders."

Here's to hoping Prizelogic does the correct thing and not screw people over like they have in the past.
    03-12-2016 12:40 AM
    Yawn.... It's late and I need to be up in a few. Good night!
    03-12-2016 01:47 AM
    Yawn.... It's late and I need to be up in a few. Good night!
    I completely understand. Night!

Sent from my Chrome™ Samsung S7 Edge SM-935V
    03-12-2016 02:54 AM
    Well, my case has shipped but no phone yet.

03-12-2016 07:00 AM
    I ordered on the same day. I bet they ship one day next week.

03-12-2016 07:10 AM
    I'm still wondering how many people are going to be taking back their 7s for the 7 edges... I've talked a lot of people into at least trying the 7 edge our because the 7 has issues with getting too hot and the battery life. I figured they would have fixed that issue with this phone series. At least they did for the edge.

03-12-2016 07:14 AM
    Wow! How did you get that price? I sold my iPhone 6s Plus 64GB for $620!
    The phone was only a month old and I threw in an Apple leather case.
    03-12-2016 08:07 AM
    It's the best!

The fish they sell is too good of a quality to send to Verizon, even though I hate them oh so very much.

Like mine was today!

Full of nukes to play with? That's my heaven!

Really? No problems with the button and I like the back of the S7E much better.

Slow systems are slow; I'm sure it's fine.

Must be the AC app and not the AC forum app.

Send it back or you'll just pay for it!

Since yours hasn't arrived yet...

Attachment 219482
    Attachment 219483
    What do you think of this case??? I like the look of it but it doesn't feel too great in hand. The back is a full of fingerprints and the plastic sides aren't too grippy. I was going to get the regular heo hybrid but went for this one. Anyone notice the spigen cases aren't even on Amazon anymore!?!?
    03-12-2016 08:21 AM
    Ahhh over night I lost the other thread. But I managed to only lose 2% battery last night! I'm draining pretty fast at work though.

03-12-2016 08:31 AM

Man that sucks. I believe they will ship next week very close to the end of the promo. I've talked to Verizon support and they have told me that silver isn't on backorder anymore but then again you never know with Verizon support. Hopefully you get yours soon.
    03-12-2016 08:53 AM
3,541 ... 132133134135136 ...