My card was also charged, and shipped on 3/15. No tracking info yet.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Tracking numbers are starting to populate today, sometimes an email shipping notice is sent sometimes it is not recived until after item has been delivered....

My tracking number showed up in my acct about 20 min ago.... the tracking numbers probably won't be updated on UPS site until later this afternoon between 1-3pm....approx.
    slacker74 likes this.
    03-16-2016 10:47 AM
    Tracking numbers are starting to populate today, sometimes an email shipping notice is sent sometimes it is not recived until after item has been delivered....

My tracking number showed up in my acct about 20 min ago.... the tracking numbers probably won't be updated on UPS site until later this afternoon between 1-3pm....approx.
    Hah, yeah, I never got a shipped email at all
    03-16-2016 12:46 PM
    Hah, yeah, I never got a shipped email at all
    I never got an email either. but atleast I got the phone!
    03-16-2016 12:55 PM
    S7 Edge in Titanium Silver, ordered 3/3 officially shipped! I'm excited to finally join everyone else with our new toys.
    Attached Thumbnails S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-1458153762814.jpg  
    03-16-2016 01:44 PM
    S7 Edge in Titanium Silver, ordered 3/3 officially shipped! I'm excited to finally join everyone else with our new toys.
    Yay! .
    puddlejumper32 likes this.
    03-16-2016 01:45 PM
    UPS hasn't updated yet, so I don't know when mine is coming, but it has shipped!
    03-16-2016 02:06 PM
    Where will the tracking # show up? I'm guessing through an email?
    I would assume so, though I haven't received one yet. I checked my order on My Verizon a few minutes ago and my S7E shipped today (routing number but no actual info of movement as yet).
    03-16-2016 02:20 PM
    UPS hasn't updated yet, so I don't know when mine is coming, but it has shipped!
    Mine just populated on UPS in the last 2 minutes. Doesn't show a delivery date yet, but shows origin location.

03-16-2016 02:21 PM
    Mine just populated on UPS in the last 2 minutes. Doesn't show a delivery date yet, but shows origin location.
    Usually 1 or 2 day shipping. I was told by ups that they will not release the phone without a signature, even if you do the release on the ups app. Not sure if their csr's are as swift as big reds, just something to keep in mind.
    03-16-2016 03:11 PM
    I don't get it. I had a silver one in hand at BB and at VZW. What is the extreme attraction? I think the gold and black both look nicer. I'm not trying to be a jerk I just wonder what the craze is for silver? The average person is just gonna say, "Oh is that the new iphone"?

BTW if you haven't handled one finger print magnet doesn't begin to express how easily silver gets smudged and dirty looking. At BB they gave me a brand new out of the box unit and it had little marks I thought were scratches but nope, just smudges. Came right off. It's like they cannot even pack it without getting smudges on it.
    03-16-2016 03:20 PM
    Usually 1 or 2 day shipping. I was told by ups that they will not release the phone without a signature, even if you do the release on the ups app. Not sure if their csr's are as swift as big reds, just something to keep in mind.
    There is a cottage industry of thieves following delivery trucks. Who wants to pay for the ripped off phone?
    03-16-2016 03:38 PM
    I don't get it. I had a silver one in hand at BB and at VZW. What is the extreme attraction? I think the gold and black both look nicer. I'm not trying to be a jerk I just wonder what the craze is for silver? The average person is just gonna say, "Oh is that the new iphone"?

BTW if you haven't handled one finger print magnet doesn't begin to express how easily silver gets smudged and dirty looking. At BB they gave me a brand new out of the box unit and it had little marks I thought were scratches but nope, just smudges. Came right off. It's like they cannot even pack it without getting smudges on it.
    i thought the Silver looked cool, but it was out when I bought my black one. It was cool, but not wait several days cool
    03-16-2016 03:46 PM
    After having a white phone I think all black phones look like black slabs. In the Verizon store I think the gold looks great but in real life, at a meeting on a table I dont think it would work for me. That leaves silver which I still think is quite handsome. They all were fingerprint magnets from what I could see at the store.

So silver it is.
    puddlejumper32 likes this.
    03-16-2016 04:31 PM

I didn't want black or gold, and white was not available, so by default, I ordered silver.
    03-16-2016 04:32 PM
    I didn't want black or gold, and white was not available, so by default, I ordered silver.
    Oh. I've just read about people waiting an extra month and gushing over it. It is nice looking but so is gold. Maybe the gold is more ostentatious. I didn't think of that. It just matches my watch better.
    03-16-2016 04:36 PM
    I think after years of black phones, we wanted something else. If white was an option, I would have chosen that. The gold is a bit much for me. I pre-ordered when first opened, so no wait. I would have considered a different color if it was backordered.
    03-16-2016 07:22 PM
    I have always been a silver/titanium type of guy. My wedding band is titanium as well as my watch so when I saw the silver titanium option, it just fit my style.

03-16-2016 10:17 PM
    I think after years of black phones, we wanted something else. If white was an option, I would have chosen that. The gold is a bit much for me. I pre-ordered when first opened, so no wait. I would have considered a different color if it was backordered.
    Same here.. I would have liked a white phone, but they didnt have one, so silver it is.

This might sound like extreme laziness, but I have found that white phones are much easier to "find".. Like if it's laying on the couch or falls out of your pocket in a taxi cab, the phone immediately stands out. Black phones have a tendency to just blend in with furniture, car interior, clothes etc.

I had a black note4 and it seemed like I was always looking for the thing even though it would be right next to me.
    03-16-2016 10:42 PM
    Anyone else free gift submission change back to “currently under review"
    03-17-2016 12:06 PM
    Mine still says "Fulfillment Pending" for my two VR devices.
    03-17-2016 12:09 PM
    Fulfillment pending on my S2.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    03-17-2016 12:27 PM
    Did anyone Edge up by paying their old phone to 75% to trade in? I did and it applied my payment to my bill that's due the 5th. If this happened did it sort itself out, or will I have to call in to have it fixed? After the issues I've had with CS over the past couple weeks, I'd rather not have to deal with them right now.

03-17-2016 03:27 PM
    Did anyone Edge up by paying their old phone to 75% to trade in? I did and it applied my payment to my bill that's due the 5th. If this happened did it sort itself out, or will I have to call in to have it fixed? After the issues I've had with CS over the past couple weeks, I'd rather not have to deal with them right now.

I couldn't because Verizon said my old Nokia Lumia 822 is only worth 7 measly bucks.
    03-17-2016 04:42 PM

When I placed my pre-order I owed 85.00 but when they completed the transaction I owed less. So they took the difference off of my next bill.
    03-17-2016 06:03 PM
    Not sure if anyone else saw this but now Samsung is stating that the promotion will not be delivered until possibly into the summer. They are however stating that the S2 is still on the table if you are willing to wait and looking at the model notes it is the 3G version however calling is disabled.

S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-samsung.png

Wonder if that means the same for those of us who show fulfillment pending? Either way I opened a case with Verizon cause PrizeLogic denied my S2 claim because they said my location code on my receipt from Verizon was invalid *DOH*
    03-19-2016 07:44 PM
3,541 ... 139140141142