08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 1415161718 ...
tools
    If anyone has questions, just let me know. Believe it or not, Some of us reps can be helpful lol
    03-02-2016 08:42 PM
    Update

If your order is showing an 1858 date, you're getting an iPhone instead. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    03-02-2016 08:44 PM
    Joe, when will corporate stores receive stock?

Think I'll be able to walk in on the 11th and get a silver?
    03-02-2016 08:44 PM
    Damnit I should've never read these forums. I called Verizon and changed my s7 edge color to black from silver so I could get it on the 11th. Oh well

Posted via the Android Central App
    I told everyone to wait ONE DAY and I'll get to the bottom of everything. People were quick to assume and cancel, Now look where it got you.

Verizon rarely EVER screws up when it comes to delivery dates. People are mad, because they aren't getting it now all, Because the 100 total customers t mobile had got theirs. Last time I checked, Verizon's page Said 3/11, So unless the phone doesn't arrive by that date, Verizon did not wrong.

Except mess with people for a day lol
    Colchicine likes this.
    03-02-2016 08:48 PM
    Joe, when will corporate stores receive stock?

Think I'll be able to walk in on the 11th and get a silver?
    Silver, I don't know. Gold last year was this year's silver and gold was tough to get in stores.

I'll find this out Friday, Tomorrow is my day off. I would just Preorder honestly.
    03-02-2016 08:51 PM
    Changing shipping dates in the order status page is definitely a bad PR move, although they may have not been able to help it. Other carriers shipping early have nothing to do with Verizon, though and people should separate the two.
    03-02-2016 08:51 PM
    Interesting why T-Mobile received the phones early from Samsung if Verizon is not holding the phones. Maybe need more time to modify the firmware, put logos etc?
    03-02-2016 08:55 PM
    Silver, I don't know. Gold last year was this year's silver and gold was tough to get in stores.

I'll find this out Friday, Tomorrow is my day off. I would just Preorder honestly.
    Even with a ship date of 3/31 for the silver?
    03-02-2016 08:56 PM
    Even with a ship date of 3/31 for the silver?
    I was referring to the black version. Does the silver version show 3/31?
    03-02-2016 09:02 PM
    Joe if I finally get mine ore ordered tomorrow will I still get it by the 11th? Thanks for being a reasonable person! All I've had is issues with every single one I've talked to the past week!

03-02-2016 09:06 PM
    Yep it does. It's unfortunate cause I was gonna order another one. Guess I'll get a black one. That'll probably sell just as quickly as the silver one on swappa I guess.
    03-02-2016 09:08 PM
    Yes, the silver is showing 3/31 when you go to pre order.
    03-02-2016 09:10 PM
    Yes, the silver is showing 3/31 when you go to pre order.
    If you tell me what stores are near you, I can keep an eye on stock. Then you'll know if there will be any available on launch day.

If color isn't a big concern, just Preorder black. You could always exchange in store.
    03-02-2016 09:16 PM
    Joe if I finally get mine ore ordered tomorrow will I still get it by the 11th? Thanks for being a reasonable person! All I've had is issues with every single one I've talked to the past week!

What date was showing when you Preordered ?
    03-02-2016 09:17 PM
    If you tell me what stores are near you, I can keep an eye on stock. Then you'll know if there will be any available on launch day.

If color isn't a big concern, just Preorder black. You could always exchange in store.
    Color doesn't matter to me so what's the best one. As seen a lot of people have silver.

03-02-2016 09:17 PM
    Both colors are sharp I'm their own way. Black has a stealthy look to it and silver has more of a stand out of the crowd look.

My problem with the black is fingerprints.
    03-02-2016 09:19 PM
    Both colors are sharp I'm their own way. Black has a stealthy look to it and silver has more of a stand out of the crowd look.

My problem with the black is fingerprints.
    It seems silver/gold would have this same problem?

It was surprising to me that so many people chose silver as I find this reflective color to be unforgivably gaudy. I suppose Verizon though it would sell far less than black as well, hence the stock issues revolving around it.
    03-02-2016 09:21 PM

Joe,
    How do other carriers get stock from Samsung before Verizon? Or why? I am intrigued. And those of us with the 3/11 dates, does that mean in hand by 3/11 or shipped on 3/11? Thanks for all your help!

03-02-2016 09:23 PM
    It seems silver/gold would have this same problem?

It was surprising to me that so many people chose silver as I find this reflective color to be unforgivably gaudy. I suppose Verizon though it would sell far less than black as well, hence the stock issues revolving around it.
    Maybe on the back, but the screen to body ratio is huge and there's not much silver to look at since the screen takes up so much.
    xocomaox likes this.
    03-02-2016 09:24 PM
    Joe,
    How do other carriers get stock from Stung before Verizon? Or why? I am intrigued. And those of us with the 3/11 dates, does that mean in hand by 3/11 or shipped on 3/11? Thanks for all your help!

You'll receive it on or before 3/11.

Don't know the answer to your first question.
    03-02-2016 09:25 PM
    What date was showing when you Preordered ?
    Pre ordered on phone the 23rd. Been working this past week to cancel it so I can turn around pre order online for the S2 they keep giving me a run around. Saying they need to manually cancel it (which they have 6 times) every time I have to wait 24 hrs. So here I sit for another 24 hrs. They told me I can't stop my cancel. But yet it's not cancelled. Just frustrating. If I order tomorrow around 3pm central (24 hr mark) will it make it the 11th?

03-02-2016 09:27 PM
    Joe,

Unrelated question.

We have 6 gigs of promotional data on our plan per month for life given to us by a manager in recompense for a Verizon mess up. When I preordered the phones, we apparently now qualify for that 2 gig promotion for having the XL plan. How likely is it that 2 gig promotion going to mess up our 6 gig promotion? And if it does, what's my best bet to fix it, just call in and go through the rigmarole or is there a better way?

Thanks!
    03-02-2016 09:27 PM
    I told everyone to wait ONE DAY and I'll get to the bottom of everything. People were quick to assume and cancel, Now look where it got you.

Verizon rarely EVER screws up when it comes to delivery dates. People are mad, because they aren't getting it now all, Because the 100 total customers t mobile had got theirs. Last time I checked, Verizon's page Said 3/11, So unless the phone doesn't arrive by that date, Verizon did not wrong.

Except mess with people for a day lol
    Joe.... You were just too slow.... damn you. Because of you I ordered a iPhone 4 on Straight talk.... LOLOLOL

And global warming, that is your fault too...BTW. /Sarcasm
    03-02-2016 09:28 PM
    Joe,

Unrelated question.

We have 6 gigs of promotional data on our plan per month for life given to us by a manager in recompense for a Verizon mess up. When I preordered the phones, we apparently now qualify for that 2 gig promotion for having the XL plan. How likely is it that 2 gig promotion going to mess up our 6 gig promotion? And if it does, what's my best bet to fix it, just call in and go through the rigmarole or is there a better way?

Thanks!
    It will not mess up the 6gb you already have.
    03-02-2016 09:29 PM
    Joe.... You were just too slow.... damn you. Because of you I ordered a iPhone 4 on Straight talk.... LOLOLOL

And global warming, that is your fault too...BTW. /Sarcasm
    I'm just glad I'm finally dealing with a nice guy! Vzw has been so rude and evasive

03-02-2016 09:29 PM
3,541 ... 1415161718 ...