08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 1920212223 ...
tools
    I'm a guy and got silver and if you ask me, The silver is more masculine then feminine. The hold is definitely a more feminine color.

P. S. I had the gold S6 so this isn't a calling anyone a girl..
    I'm holding for the Silver. Will have to try my luck at a corporate store on the 11th.
    03-03-2016 02:18 PM
    @Joe will these ship FedEx or UPS? Usually dealing vzw its been FedEx. I'm just curious.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-03-2016 02:19 PM
    Fed-Ex, Verizon always uses Fed-Ex. ^^
    03-03-2016 02:39 PM
    Fed-Ex, Verizon always uses Fed-Ex. ^^
    Awesome! My delivery manager will alert me when the labels created!! Thanks!

03-03-2016 02:51 PM
    Do we have to have our new S7 edge in hand before we sign up for the free VR/Gear S2 Verizon promotion or will our preorders be enough?

This may have been answered somewhere in this thread, but it's 20 pages long now.

The Samung Gear promo registration has opened early, originally sched for tomorrow at 10am but now active and able to register for Gear VR or S2 BUT you need a copy of your order recipt AND your s7 IMEI and Mac addy to complete registration...........
    Attached Thumbnails S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-need-imei.jpg   S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-gear-reg.jpg  
    Colchicine and ProMed like this.
    03-03-2016 03:01 PM
    @Joe will these ship FedEx or UPS? Usually dealing vzw its been FedEx. I'm just curious.

Fed Ex
    03-03-2016 03:17 PM
    What do we use for the receipt if we ordered online ?
    03-03-2016 03:25 PM
    FedEx, the guys who have left my phone in my driveway every time I pre-order or get a replacement through Asurion. Guess who ran over a pre-order of the iPhone 5S?

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom
    03-03-2016 03:27 PM
    What do we use for the receipt if we ordered online ?
    Probably your confirmation e-mail
    03-03-2016 03:39 PM
    Probably your confirmation e-mail
    Verizon usually includes an invoice/receipt print out in your order along with the instructions on activating your new device.
    03-03-2016 03:48 PM
    You can use your order confirmation email which has:

internet order number - Order Date and - Location Code

.....but won't be able to submit registration until you have new phone IMEI and Mac address
    03-03-2016 03:51 PM
    Don't expect it until Thursday or Friday next week.
    Why? Everyone else pre-ordering with Verizon has gotten dates in their order status..
    03-03-2016 04:00 PM
    Why? Everyone else pre-ordering with Verizon has gotten dates in their order status..
    Yeah. The date is 3/11/2016.
    03-03-2016 04:21 PM
    A week from tomorrow is 3/11 the ship/deliver by date.

03-03-2016 04:25 PM
    Ordered mine today. Black. Delivery date the 11th. Was at verizon corporate store earlier today. They told me all of them were showing a delivery of the 31st. Told him I would order it online instead. Pretty sad, I knew more than they did.
    03-03-2016 04:26 PM
    Ordered mine today. Black. Delivery date the 11th. Was at verizon corporate store earlier today. They told me all of them were showing a delivery of the 31st. Told him I would order it online instead. Pretty sad, I knew more than they did.
    I ordered mine today with that date also

03-03-2016 04:31 PM
    Hi all,

I could probably post this somewhere else, but this is a pretty active thread so I figured I would ask here. I preordered the S7 Edge like many of you and I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I currently have the note 4 on my line, and I made the purchase as an upgrade on a different line under my account that has an S5. I want to swap the note 4 to the line that has the S5 and use the new S7 Edge on my line. How would I go about doing this without going in to a Verizon store? Is it as easy as activating the S7 Edge on the S5 line and then use the switch devices function on the Verizon website? I would preemptively switch the devices now, but I am unable to as the website notices the S5 line has a pending new device (the S7 Edge) that must be activated before I can switch any devices on that line. Sorry for the long question and I hope this makes sense.

Thanks!
    03-03-2016 04:34 PM
    Hi all,

I could probably post this somewhere else, but this is a pretty active thread so I figured I would ask here. I preordered the S7 Edge like many of you and I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I currently have the note 4 on my line, and I made the purchase as an upgrade on a different line under my account that has an S5. I want to swap the note 4 to the line that has the S5 and use the new S7 Edge on my line. How would I go about doing this without going in to a Verizon store? Is it as easy as activating the S7 Edge on the S5 line and then use the switch devices function on the Verizon website? I would preemptively switch the devices now, but I am unable to as the website notices the S5 line has a pending new device (the S7 Edge) that must be activated before I can switch any devices on that line. Sorry for the long question and I hope this makes sense.

Thanks!
    After you get the phone and activate it on the current line, you can switch SIM cards. The only problem is that can create confusion w/the edge program, Verizon really doesn't want you doing it. We almost had to pay for an iPhone 5S because of line switching and the edge program.
    03-03-2016 04:52 PM
    Hi all,

Thanks!
    If you have a pending order/change on a line that you want to switch devices you have to call 611 and have vzw do the switch..... usually only takes 5 min... "usually"
    03-03-2016 04:55 PM
    I'm holding for the Silver. Will have to try my luck at a corporate store on the 11th.
    We have a decision! I've been following this thread waiting to see which you would get Lol. I think you made a good choice.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    03-03-2016 04:57 PM
    I ordered mine today with that date also

I'm hoping to have the same luck when I preorder tomorrow, S7 gold, S7 edge black, and get those 2 watches... fingers crossed!

Posted via Android Central App
    03-03-2016 05:14 PM
    If you have a pending order/change on a line that you want to switch devices you have to call 611 and have vzw do the switch..... usually only takes 5 min... "usually"
    So let's say I do wait until the S7 Edge arrives, I just need to use the switch devices function on the Verizon website and it will work fine? The line used to upgrade to the Edge is under device payment, but the note 4 on my line is under 2 year contract. When I spoke to rep, I was told that there wouldn't be any issues and that the billing would just remain with the device payment plan is on the other line and my line would just continue with the monthly payments for the Note 4 under contract, even though the devices will actually be switched.
    03-03-2016 05:21 PM
    Yeah. The date is 3/11/2016.
    A week from tomorrow is 3/11 the ship/deliver by date.

I understand that is the definitive date, but people in this thread were showing delivery/ship dates in their actual order status. I'm trying to figure out why my order status (from mobile and desktop site) does not show a date at all.
    03-03-2016 05:21 PM
    The big question now is...................will the corporate stores even have any Silver Edges on the 11th?
    03-03-2016 05:26 PM
    I understand that is the definitive date, but people in this thread were showing delivery/ship dates in their actual order status. I'm trying to figure out why my order status (from mobile and desktop site) does not show a date at all.
    This is checking from my cell

Attached Thumbnails S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-25217.jpg  
    03-03-2016 05:53 PM
3,541 ... 1920212223 ...