S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Come on... It's huge lettering.. Frankly I don't even like the big "Samsung" name on front and back, but I get why. I'll probably just cover the back with a skin of one sort or the other anyway.

I wish Samsung did the freebies like LG did. Anyone who bought a phone from any legit source was able to get the free batteries and leather backs even well after the promo ended.
Well you have to not forget that you are using Verizon so the need for the stamp. Lol at least they stopped putting that eye sore in the front. Verizon will never learn, they just can't stop themselves from altering phones.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I think the ones ordering the silver just like looking at themselves in the refection.. ;)

Yes. I. Do. Ha ha. I don't even call it silver. I call it chrome. Haven't seen it in person yet, but I'm hoping it's not THAT reflective.

They only had the gold and black at Best Buy and the lighting in those stores is always horrid, so even if they had had the silver I probably wouldn't have gotten the full effect.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Finally got my online ordering done with the help of a nice customer service. Took over an hr to get my phone order cancelled and my upgrade dates back.

Said ships by 3/11 and also delivered by 3/11 so hopefully that remains. I asked about the silver edge she said there isn't a back order yet. That if I ordered one I would get it. I still changed to gold but then in my cart it changed go black so I'll just keep it. After all the trouble the past week. It's done. I'll get my S2s!

Posted via the Android Central App

rflores5432

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I think the ones ordering the silver just like looking at themselves in the refection.. ;)

Yes I totally agree. Silver is very nice but When I checked out the silver at BB, it was reflecting the ceiling lighting so much at my eyes that I couldn't deal with it. Can't imagine what it would be like outside on a sunny day. That made me choose black

SR45

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Finally got my online ordering done with the help of a nice customer service. Took over an hr to get my phone order cancelled and my upgrade dates back.

Said ships by 3/11 and also delivered by 3/11 so hopefully that remains. I asked about the silver edge she said there isn't a back order yet. That if I ordered one I would get it. I still changed to gold but then in my cart it changed go black so I'll just keep it. After all the trouble the past week. It's done. I'll get my S2s!

I called to cancel as well, took only 5 minutes for the lady to put it through, but its now over 3 hrs and it still shows up as processing. How long did it take to show up on the Verizon site ?.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I called to cancel as well, took only 5 minutes for the lady to put it through, but its now over 3 hrs and it still shows up as processing. How long did it take to show up on the Verizon site ?.

Usually 24 hours.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

Mine still shows up as processing and I ordered on the 28th... This will show up Processing until it ships.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site

Well it took me close to a week. But make sure you stay on them. If I would have known what o know now I couldve saved a headache!

SR45

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Thanks. Just got my cancelations verified. Will walk in on Friday 11th, and hope for the best that they will have one

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
In order to get the s2 it was only available if you pre ordered s7 online. Which I didn't so I'm working on cancelling my phone pre order to re ordered online so I can get the s2

You preoder the watch and phone at the same time online or do you order the watch later?

ProMed

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
In order to get the s2 it was only available if you pre ordered s7 online. Which I didn't so I'm working on cancelling my phone pre order to re ordered online so I can get the s2

I was in the same boat, couldn't order online and was worried because I had to order over the phone. The options below are new (to me) on the Samsung promotion page, it didn't have this earlier in the week.

VZWCapture.JPG

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Do we have to have our new S7 edge in hand before we sign up for the free VR/Gear S2 Verizon promotion or will our preorders be enough?

This may have been answered somewhere in this thread, but it's 20 pages long now.