08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 2829303132 ...
tools
    I have my FedEx account updated so I can keep track if a new label comes. But if the guy with the enterprise account got shipping numbers won't be long! After all the trouble of pre ordering as long as I get the phone is all that matters right now lol I won't complain until it's past the date. What's 7 more days. Atleast it'll be Payday again and I can buy more stuff for it! My 2 cases, screen protectors, SD card, extra chargers just won't be enough. I'm current looking into wireless ones. My husband and will both have them so I was looking into a dual but do I really need it. Ehhhh no

Posted via the Android Central App
    Do you need more than 1 wireless charger? No.

But, I will tell you this, I have at least 6 Pre wireless charging pucks leftover in my electronics supply stash. My wife and I each had a wireless charger at our office desks and nighstands. We also had one on the kitchen counter and on our home office desk. 6 pucks used daily! LOL.

S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-uploadfromtaptalk1457178847233.jpgS7 Edge - Verizon preorders-uploadfromtaptalk1457178856730.jpg
    03-05-2016 05:54 AM
    Damn, that must hurt a little. But you have the better network. (in general)
    03-05-2016 06:01 AM
    Almost got excited then I saw the sprint logo- thanks Joe and everyone else on this thread- maybe we will start seeing movement soon- who knows. I know I am happy I still have my puck from the s6 edge
    03-05-2016 06:43 AM
    Do you people sleep?
    03-05-2016 07:20 AM
    Do you people sleep?
    Sleep is for the weak! This is a preorder thread, you gotta step up your game. Something could change literally. Any. Second.

Lol. No seriously I'm old and boring and went to bed at like 2130 because my children like to get up at 0730.
    03-05-2016 07:35 AM
    Joe with so much misinformation, I'm hoping you can clear this up. For pre-orders on vzw.com, is there a limit to the number of 'free' Gear S2 or VR? If so, do you know if this quantity will be sufficient for the pre-orders? Finally, is the Gear S2 the bluetooth or 3g version? Seems to me, Verizon has the opportunity to financially benefit from the ongoing fees on the 3g version. Thanks for doing your best to help. It's great to have a source for information that Verizon CS can't provide.
    Serious Fun likes this.
    03-05-2016 08:12 AM
    Sleep is for the weak when you have kids that won't sleep in
    sangs likes this.
    03-05-2016 08:14 AM
    Well I have teens and if they had their way, they'd sleep all day.
    03-05-2016 08:18 AM
    Open Q to Joe or anyone else :

I ordered by calling Verizon Wireless and doing it with a CSR. It was followed up with an email asking me to confirm acceptance of the terms and conditions and then an email confirmation of the order. I then registered my email with the Samsung/Verizon offers website. What free stuff will I get or be eligible for once the phone arrives? And what will I have to do to get whatever it is that I'm eligible for?
    03-05-2016 08:29 AM
    I'm in the office until midnight almost 6 days a week, this pre-order is the only thing that is good for me for the next couple weeks lol. The VZW and XDA forum is readying their pitchforks and torches, which is pretty amusing. People threatening to take a 10 year old 30-line plan to another carrier if they don't get a pre-order in time (that'll be a fun early termination fee).

I'm excited as the next person, but if Samsung does in fact want carriers to hold off and Sprint and TMobile are going against this, then it may hurt them the next time there's a new release. You can't expect VZW and AT&T to violate terms simply because another carrier does.

This thread will be fun to look back on in 3-4 weeks once everyone has their phones.

Jukins likes this.
    03-05-2016 08:41 AM

I ordered by calling Verizon Wireless and doing it with a CSR. It was followed up with an email asking me to confirm acceptance of the terms and conditions and then an email confirmation of the order. I then registered my email with the Samsung/Verizon offers website. What free stuff will I get or be eligible for once the phone arrives? And what will I have to do to get whatever it is that I'm eligible for?
    I ordered on the phone and was only limited to the VR. I cancelled that ordered and reordered on 3/3 online so I can get the s2. I still have ship date of 3/11 and 1858!

Serious Fun likes this.
    03-05-2016 08:43 AM
    bummer that was a big waste of time huh? considering you get the s2 for web or phone orders...?
    Attached Thumbnails S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-screen-shot-2016-03-05-9.11.22-am.png  
    Serious Fun likes this.
    03-05-2016 09:13 AM
    so verizon.com/phone orders are s2 or vr store/other are vr only
    03-05-2016 09:16 AM
    so verizon.com/phone orders are s2 or vr store/other are vr only
    That may well be the case but I guess it's no biggie and certainly not a reason to cancel my order and rebook online. I really have no need for either so I see it as just icing on the cake.
    03-05-2016 09:34 AM
    not sure why you would cancel... you ordered by phone so both options are available to you...?
    03-05-2016 09:37 AM
    I really don't mind if I don't get the cool stuff too- I just pre ordered to get the phone in a timely manner- preferably release day
    03-05-2016 09:37 AM
    i'm with you, the vr is a cool bonus though... my son will get a kick out of it
    03-05-2016 09:39 AM
    Had to call verizon about a billing question and we got to talking about the upcoming March Madness and who the top four teams are going to be. I mentioned that I bet they are swamped with questions about the shipping of the S7 Edge and he laughed and said it was crazy. I mentioned to him that I was waiting for it to ship on the 11th and he said no you will have it on the 11th because they were shipping them out on the 9th according to what he had been told. Anyway just info to add to the madness.
    03-05-2016 09:44 AM
    i have heard the same thing.. shipping 8th and 9th should have in hand 10th or 11th
    03-05-2016 09:46 AM
    Joe with so much misinformation, I'm hoping you can clear this up. For pre-orders on vzw.com, is there a limit to the number of 'free' Gear S2 or VR? If so, do you know if this quantity will be sufficient for the pre-orders? Finally, is the Gear S2 the bluetooth or 3g version? Seems to me, Verizon has the opportunity to financially benefit from the ongoing fees on the 3g version. Thanks for doing your best to help. It's great to have a source for information that Verizon CS can't provide.
    It's going to be the 3g version and a 2 yr contract is NOT REQUIRED despite what others are saying. This is in our system and is explained several times. So I can say that with confidence.
    03-05-2016 09:49 AM
    Or a 4 month old in my case. So I haven't slept in.... 4 months haha
    kstout2013 and Thablackguy like this.
    03-05-2016 09:50 AM

You registered to be notified, Once you receive the phone, You'll have an email from Samsung to upload you're info. You will be given an option between a free VR headset or Gear S2 watch.
    Colchicine and Thablackguy like this.
    03-05-2016 09:52 AM
    not sure why you would cancel... you ordered by phone so both options are available to you...?
    You only get the s2 if you order online. He doesn't have both choices.
    03-05-2016 09:58 AM
    did you look at the promo page? you clearly have 2 choices... 1. verizon.com/phone or 2. store/other option 1. brings you to a page where you can choose either the watch or the gear option 2 brings you to a page where you can only choose the gear
    03-05-2016 10:03 AM
    You registered to be notified, Once you receive the phone, You'll have an email from Samsung to upload you're info. You will be given an option between a free VR headset or Gear S2 watch.
    Really Joe? I get the watch option even though I ordered directly through a Verizon Wireless CSR and not online? I thought I was going to be limited to the headset thingy.
    03-05-2016 10:04 AM
3,541 ... 2829303132 ...