S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
It's simple, T-Mobile and even Sprint are simply trying harder to earn peoples business. But T-Mobile network leaves a lot to be desired in comparison to ATT and Verizon. So another week won't kill us.

Fillyo

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
You need to relax a bit, following these forums will give you a heart attack. I have preordered several phones from Verizon and have had them on or a few days before launch day, never later. Ignore all this craziness and we will see what happens. However, the demand for the silver edge is very large, so I am a little nervous there.

Liquid_Chaos87

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
If you already have service you can just put the SIM from your S6 into the S7 and do nothing else. The S7 will have a new SIM activated with your number. I always just use the old SIM and put it in the new phone (then take the new SIM and put it in a baggy if I need it later).

Thanks for the input :)

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
So when I pre ordered on the phone feb 23 I had to confirm everything in an email. and they put a hold on my account which later went through. So fast forward to now I can that pre order cancelled and re did it online with an CSR on the phone to make sure I was able to. Now I still don't have a hold on my account and my devices are still eligible for an upgrade but I do have an order number. Do I worry and leave it or call just to verify

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Ok, This whole it's not fair other's are receiving the phone early complaints need to stop and get back on track with what this thread was made for.

I can guarantee the moderator will step in and shut this thread down if it continues.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Ok, This whole it's not fair other's are receiving the phone early complaints need to stop and get back on track with what this thread was made for.

I can guarantee the moderator will step in and shut this thread down if it continues.

I hope not I love this thread its helped so much!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Just a quick little note to remind everyone to chill a little on the mocking comments (a.k.a the "#firstwordproblems", "omg how do you handle real issues", etc.) -- It just isn't needed. There is nothing wrong with people being excited to get a new phone and finding it a little frustrating when ordering from a big company (like Verizon) and they can't get their information / ship date right. Especially since some people may have already gotten rid of their other phone and were waiting for this as their replacement.

Not everyone's situation is the same :).

I am just going to quote my post from earlier. Please remember to post in the spirit on "P.U.P.P.A.H". There is no need for pointless trolling / insulting each other.

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
The main reason I followed this thread was due to the date change. But since that has been ironed out, I'm ready to receive mine next week :)

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Could anyone with experience preordering from Verizon answer whether or not you must be there to sign for the package upon delivery?

Register for a free MyUPS account on ups.com. Download the app and login. You can authorize the delivery of the phone through the app or website so you don't have to be there.

Colchicine

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
FYI-
I mistakenly have my phone set to be shipped to my house. Since it's Fed Ex and they want a signature to deliver it, I'm going to have a problem with no one being home next week.
Of course calling CS did nothing other than to shoot the breeze with the guy about phones. 15 minutes of on and off again holds to tell me it can not be done. The order is PROCESSING, it's ridiculous that I can't modify it. There's no technological hurdle to what I'm asking.

Anyway, I'll have to do what wxman2003 said and pick it up at the Fed Ex facility.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
FYI-
I mistakenly have my phone set to be shipped to my house. Since it's Fed Ex and they want a signature to deliver it, I'm going to have a problem with no one being home next week.
Of course calling CS did nothing other than to shoot the breeze with the guy about phones. 15 minutes of on and off again holds to tell me it can not be done. The order is PROCESSING, it's ridiculous that I can't modify it. There's no technological hurdle to what I'm asking.

Anyway, I'll have to do what wxman2003 said and pick it up at the Fed Ex facility.

If I recall correctly that is Verizon's doing -- they want the shipping to be tried once at the location that was set.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma