08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 3132333435 ...
tools
    Spoke to Verizon today why AT&T, T-Mobile and even Spirit users are getting their S7' early. They didn't really have too much to say other than making it sound like Samsung has some special tie-in with the other mobile carries. Like Sprint can afford to slip Samsung a couple extra bucks to get phones earlier?
    03-05-2016 03:59 PM
    I have read through almost 800 posts in this thread and it looks like you're a guy who would know the answer to my questions:
    1- if I ordered online do I get the s2 watch?
    2- why have I not got my phone yet since the other carriers have released theirs?
    1. Yes you can choose the S2 smart watch if you ordered online. Pre-ordered that is.
    2. Because Verizon is the fat nerdy kid of the class. He makes sure he adheres to the rules and tattles on the kids that are misbehaving. If Verizon was like me, they would ship you a box with a note about how your phone illegally entered the company to commit acts of espionage and bring down the Democratic Republic of Verizon. Your phone will be released if you acknowledge Verizon is the best company in the world and submit a bag of rice as reparation.
    LanceAllan likes this.
    03-05-2016 04:10 PM
    I have read through almost 800 posts in this thread and it looks like you're a guy who would know the answer to my questions:
    1- if I ordered online do I get the s2 watch?
    2- why have I not got my phone yet since the other carriers have released theirs?
    Holy sh*t. If I were Joe I'd be drinking heavily right now and not checking this thread again for a long, long time. Not sure how much ******g clearer he could have been.
    03-05-2016 04:24 PM
    Holy sh*t. If I were Joe I'd be drinking heavily right now and not checking this thread again for a long, long time. Not sure how much ******g clearer he could have been.
    Hahaha. Yeah I was just messing with him since he's had to answer those questions dozens of times already.
    cbugzeee likes this.
    03-05-2016 04:29 PM
    So why isn't Verizon shipping phones out right now? I'm going to be absolutely PISSED if Samsung runs out of S2 watches because T-Mobile, Sprint, and AT&T customers somehow snag all of them even though it's a Verizon only offer. Granted I didn't pre-order the phone but I'm eligible for the free S2 watch because I'm a long time customer and I said so.
    03-05-2016 04:30 PM
    Hahaha. Yeah I was just messing with him since he's had to answer those questions dozens of times already.
    03-05-2016 04:31 PM
    So why isn't Verizon shipping phones out right now? I'm going to be absolutely PISSED if Samsung runs out of S2 watches because T-Mobile, Sprint, and AT&T customers somehow snag all of them even though it's a Verizon only offer. Granted I didn't pre-order the phone but I'm eligible for the free S2 watch because I'm a long time customer and I said so.
    As had been said before. Only Verizon has the option of the s2. Don't worry if you want that you will get it. No Verizon customers have their pre orders yet.
    03-05-2016 04:33 PM
    As had been said before. Only Verizon has the option of the s2. Don't worry if you want that you will get it. No Verizon customers have their pre orders yet.
    clintw22, kstout2013 and sangs like this.
    03-05-2016 04:34 PM
    I guess I'll just have to TAKE MY TWO LINES OF SERVICE I've had FOR TEN yeARS and go to ANOTHER CARRIER because VerizoN told me my phone would BE HERE by the 11th and its not HERE YET!!
    03-05-2016 04:37 PM
    I guess I'll just have to TAKE MY TWO LINES OF SERVICE I've had FOR TEN yeARS and go to ANOTHER CARRIER because VerizoN told me my phone would BE HERE by the 11th and its not HERE YET!!
    You must be from the VZ forums. I hate you all. So very very much. So very very very much.
    03-05-2016 04:40 PM
    Or the business owner on the Verizon forums who said he will move his 30 lines over to AT&T if he didn't get the phones on the 11th. Hate to work for that guy!!
    03-05-2016 04:43 PM
    Thank you!!! These are all so annoying, Verizon never said anything about shipping early or anything of the sorts. It said on the website "WILL DELIVER BY THE 11TH" not will ship buy. Learn how to read people, samsung is not going to run out of Gear s2's or if your like me and already have the S2 so you want the Vr, they will not run out of that either. They are going by with what they told us and nothing else because if they did ship early some person who wasn't home when it got delivered and it ended up getting stolen would be on here crying about how Verizon lied. If you don't like what they are doing switch carriers.
    SR45 likes this.
    03-05-2016 04:46 PM
    Thank you!!! These are all so annoying, Verizon never said anything about shipping early or anything of the sorts. It said on the website "WILL DELIVER BY THE 11TH" not will ship buy. Learn how to read people, samsung is not going to run out of Gear s2's or if your like me and already have the S2 so you want the Vr, they will not run out of that either. They are going by with what they told us and nothing else because if they did ship early some person who wasn't home when it got delivered and it ended up getting stolen would be on here crying about how Verizon lied. If you don't like what they are doing switch carriers.
    HOW do you have the s2 already when my PHONE HASNT EVEN SHIPPED yet! Haha
    03-05-2016 04:52 PM
    Because you can buy an s2 whenever you want?
    Joshua Oswald and Colchicine like this.
    03-05-2016 05:05 PM
    Becuase I bought the S2 when it came out? That is why I said I was getting a free gear VR... ???

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-05-2016 05:06 PM
    Anywho... the Samsung site says bt version of S2... weird that Joe shoes 3G from his side. Hope it's 3G though... I'm still rocking my GearS and 3G is the killer feature.
    Joshua Oswald likes this.
    03-05-2016 05:24 PM
    I've already asked. They're sticking to their story. He posted on the first day of pre-order.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom
    03-05-2016 05:29 PM
    The thread over in the Verizon forums... don't look. Makes you wonder if Verizon actively scrapes the bottom of the society barrel when soliciting its customers.
    Joshua Oswald likes this.
    03-05-2016 06:23 PM
    I like how the Verizon reps keep popping into that thread to stoke the flames. Hahaha
    03-05-2016 06:59 PM
    I spoke to prizelogic earlier today (promotion administrators) and he said we are getting the 3G connected S2. He doubted these are part of the 300,000 gift allocation but he didn't know for sure. I mainly called to make sure I qualify using a location code for xfinity/verizon partnership portal. It should show as online regardless, and sold by VZW, he said that's all that matters... and some comment about as long as I didn't get a price discount on the phone. It makes me wonder then what would happen if I used the UPGRADE code before it expired.
    03-05-2016 07:07 PM
    what the heck I got a 3/31 expected delivery so i canceled my order
    03-05-2016 07:19 PM
    what the heck I got a 3/31 expected delivery so i canceled my order
    Verizon got so many Silver s7 edge orders they had to move the delivery date back to 3/31. If you can live with a different color order that and you will get it by the 11th
    03-05-2016 07:20 PM
    Verizon reps don't even know what is honestly going on. I talked to them about the 1858 date and they said it was a glitch in their system. I'm just hoping it doesn't mess with my order
    03-05-2016 07:23 PM
    I can't be mad at Verizon if I do not receive my S7e on Friday. I have only seen "expected ship date 3/11/2016". If it comes in on Friday that will be an early shipment.

ktabel01 likes this.
    03-05-2016 07:24 PM
    I can't be mad at Verizon if I do not receive my S7e on Friday. I have only seen "expected ship date 3/11/2016". If it comes in on Friday that will be an early shipment.

On the verizon site it says delivery by 3/11
    03-05-2016 07:25 PM
3,541 ... 3132333435 ...