S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

NebbyWan

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Honestly at this point I hope ours don't come before the 11th lol we won't be home this week to get them, and won't have a chance to even activate them before next weekend.

I wonder if FedEx will accept a paper signature on our door if they do deliver earlier than the 11th.

FedEx has a thing called Delivery Manager that, once you have a tracking number associated w/ the address you register, you can request a signature waiver (think it's labeled as "Sign for a package"). For me it works about 50/50 in letting me actually do it. Otherwise, I've had luck with making my own release. Google "PDFfiller fedex release" (you'll have to do your own magic in a PDF editor changing the particulars).

Last edited:

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Probably a label was made today for your enterprise phone! exciting that the enterprise is actually starting the shipping process should mean personals aren't too far behind!

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Terms on the extra data:
New device payment activation or upgrade req'd. Extra 2GB of data applies per month as long as line remains active on the current XL (12GB) or larger Verizon Plan. Limited time offer.

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
FedEx has a thing called Delivery Manager that, once you have a tracking number associated w/ the address you register, you can request a signature waiver (think it's labeled as "Sign for a package"). For me it works about 50/50 in letting me actually do it. Otherwise, I've had luck with making my own release. Google "PDFfiller fedex release" (you'll have to do your own magic in a PDF editor changing the particulars).

Thank you!! I really appreciate it.

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Not trying to hijack but lots of people are mentioning sd cards... What cards are you guys going with?

We got the Samsung Evo+ cards in 32 gig. We only got 32 gig because 1. We are coming from 16gig iPhones, so we are quadrupling our storage with them and 2. They were on pretty ridiculously good sale at Best Buy with free shipping.

puddlejumper32

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I have an XL plan and two gig extra was added automatically. I believe it is temporary. Here is the wording on my confirmation:
Shared Plan(s) Monthly Account Access

Voice Plan: The Verizon Plan XX Large 18GB $100.00

2 GB Additional Data for a limited time Free
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge 32GB in Silver Titanium 8505299329 - 2 GB Additional Data.
So glad I never gave up my unlimited plan. 80.00 a month unlimited everything.

soboness5

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Not trying to hijack but lots of people are mentioning sd cards... What cards are you guys going with?

I'm no expert, but did a bit of poking around and decided this would do the trick: Samsung - EVO+ 128GB microSDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card - Red/White. Currently $10 off at BB... More storage than I need in the short-term, but apparently will be sufficient to record full-hd video if needed, and room for a bunch of high-res images. I notice that in many amazon reviews folks post benchmarks...I didn't get that in-depth, at all.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Got it on Amazon around $65 although I did see scan disc come out with a 200g for $79 on amazon

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 25214.jpg
    25214.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 143

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1