On the verizon site it says delivery by 3/11
    But the actual orders placed say this:

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-11363.jpg ย 
    Serious Fun likes this.
    03-05-2016 07:37 PM
    But the actual orders placed say this:

Weird! My order doesn't even say an expected ship date, instead wear it says your expected ship by date it tells me the date the order was placed. Would you know why this is? Or is this just a problem I am facing?
    03-05-2016 07:42 PM
    On the verizon site it says delivery by 3/11
    Not what it says on my order status.

03-05-2016 07:44 PM
    Weird! My order doesn't even say an expected ship date, instead wear it says your expected ship by date it tells me the date the order was placed. Would you know why this is? Or is this just a problem I am facing?
    I have three different ones! Lol delivered by 3/11 shipped by 3/11 and shipped by 1858

03-05-2016 07:44 PM
    Verizon got so many Silver s7 edge orders they had to move the delivery date back to 3/31. If you can live with a different color order that and you will get it by the 11th
    thanks yeah I canceled it and ordered the black which I might even prefer. It took me two days to decided which color to choose anyway. I saw a post that implied that someone complained and got them to waive the restock fee so I might do that if I decide that i'd rather have the platinum. Both are sexy as hell but i've had tons of black phones before.
    03-05-2016 07:46 PM
    thanks yeah I canceled it and ordered the black which I might even prefer. It took me two days to decided which color to choose anyway. I saw a post that implied that someone complained and got them to waive the restock fee so I might do that if I decide that i'd rather have the platinum. Both are sexy as hell but i've had tons of black phones before.
    No problem, I also went with the black
    03-05-2016 07:47 PM
    I cancelled and went with gold- when I was told my several people that the 3/31 ship date was staying... I said I can live without silver
    03-05-2016 07:49 PM
    I only wish I knew that they were going to decide that the phone orders qualified for the s2 a while ago. I wouldn't if had to go through my mess of canceling my phone order, for it to be in limbo for 48 hrs to finally getting it canceled to ordering online. I could of just left it be! Oh well bring on the next 7 days! It's like Christmas in my mailbox all week! Lol accessories! I guess o should shop for my son's birthday coming up *oh look a new case!* btw amazons one click purchase button is evil!

LanceAllan likes this.
    03-05-2016 07:55 PM
    I'm surprised silver was the favorite. I saw both gold and silver at Best Buy last weekend and thought both were handsome/beautiful/hot. I've never understood the love for gold gold. To me, it looks like tarnished silver, but this phone's version of gold is really nice imo.
    03-05-2016 07:56 PM
    I only wish I knew that they were going to decide that the phone orders qualified for the s2 a while ago. I wouldn't if had to go through my mess of canceling my phone order, for it to be in limbo for 48 hrs to finally getting it canceled to ordering online. I could of just left it be! Oh well bring on the next 7 days! It's like Christmas in my mailbox all week! Lol accessories! I guess o should shop for my son's birthday coming up *oh look a new case!* btw amazons one click purchase button is evil!

We likely will not know until the first person who ordered via phone is rejected on their S2.
    Serious Fun and Colchicine like this.
    03-05-2016 08:00 PM
    I went through the trouble of selling a s6, lemme tell Ya that was extremely hard. Everyone knows how bad the battery life sucked so I finally got it sold and am using a galaxy s4 (which has way better battery life than the s6) for now and can't wait for my s7 edge to arrive!
    03-05-2016 08:08 PM
    Ok to clarify everything since I just got off the phone with Verzion, I was wrong. The date they are shipping it is the 11th. And apparently they had no clue about the 1858 thing so I went off on them about that. But just to have some clarity my self if I got the standard two day shipping and the 11th is a friday would I get the phone on the 16th or the 15th?
    03-05-2016 08:12 PM
    I can't be mad at Verizon if I do not receive my S7e on Friday. I have only seen "expected ship date 3/11/2016". If it comes in on Friday that will be an early shipment.

If I don't get my preordered S7 edge on Friday, I'm just going to go to the Verizon store down the road and buy one and cancel my online order. No biggie.
    Thablackguy likes this.
    03-05-2016 08:12 PM
    When is the white pearl available in the us for Verizon?
    03-05-2016 08:14 PM
    If I don't get my preordered S7 edge on Friday, I'm just going to go to the Verizon store down the road and buy one and cancel my online order. No biggie.
    This is what I'm doing at hopes of getting the Silver/Chrome one.
    03-05-2016 08:17 PM
    Ok to clarify everything since I just got off the phone with Verzion, I was wrong. The date they are shipping it is the 11th. And apparently they had no clue about the 1858 thing so I went off on them about that. But just to have some clarity my self if I got the standard two day shipping and the 11th is a friday would I get the phone on the 16th or the 15th?
    I'm sure the phone rep learned his/her lesson.

Find an email address for their web fulfillment team or something and complain there. You're just giving someone with limited resources a hard time. Plus whatever info they gave you is good as a pinch of salt.
    03-05-2016 08:29 PM
    If I don't have a shipment notification by Wednesday or so, I am canceling. I don't think FedEx delivers in my area on Saturdays? So shipping it Friday won't get it here overnight for me. ๐Ÿ˜‘

03-05-2016 08:30 PM
    And, I ordered through a phone rep, and I don't recall any indication of what my shipping speed will be?

03-05-2016 08:32 PM
    I wonder, if there is a possibility that the "staggering" of preorder shipping is by design. Knowing that everyone will be trying to cash in on the freebies, maybe the promo website wouldn't have been able to handle the volume if everyone tried accessing it at very close to the same time. Maybe they let the "smaller" companies go through to test how the site was going to hold up ahead of the official launch date. It gave them almost two full weeks to fix any crashes or bugs, as well as start processing and shipping the promo items, so it didn't turn into an even bigger train wreck if everyone did get their phones on the 11th. BOOM!
    03-05-2016 08:34 PM
    I have preordered many phones from Verizon and they always ship the 1-2 days before the release date. They will ship them out 2 day Fed Ex on Wednesday and you will have it in Friday the 11th. Might get lucky and get it Wednesday or Thursday though. Good Luck !
    LanceAllan and Serious Fun like this.
    03-05-2016 08:35 PM
    And, I ordered through a phone rep, and I don't recall any indication of what my shipping speed will be?

It was automatically two day shipping. The reps said that since there was no DEFINITE ship day, they couldn't offer different ship speeds as they wouldn't know if "overnight" was only overnight, or overnight/Saturday.
    03-05-2016 08:36 PM
    This thread is HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
    03-05-2016 08:37 PM
    It was automatically two day shipping. The reps said that since there was no DEFINITE ship day, they couldn't offer different ship speeds as they wouldn't know if "overnight" was only overnight, or overnight/Saturday.
    Thanks, I didn't recall any thing mentioned about shipping speed. I just know in the past, when I have ordered, it was free 2 day. Thanks for the help!

weirdohappy likes this.
    03-05-2016 08:38 PM
    If I don't have a shipment notification by Wednesday or so, I am canceling. I don't think FedEx delivers in my area on Saturdays? So shipping it Friday won't get it here overnight for me. ๐Ÿ˜‘

I meant canceling my order, not my account!

03-05-2016 08:40 PM
3,541 ... 3233343536 ...