S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

mnphoneguy1

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Any idea since I pre-ordered 2 S7 Edge phones when moving to Verizon if I will be able to claim 2 Gear S2 watches or just 1? I'm more interested in the classic which is currently on sale this week... but nevermind that.

BTW, ordered 2/28 and no charge on my card yet.

I am really interested in this answer as well. I am in the same situation

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
HEADS UP!

Phones are going to start shipping today. We are already seeing orders in our system get processed. Keep an eye on your cc and check your order status often.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Can I ask where you are seeing the invoice in the app? Under orders or somewhere else?

I'm seeing mine when I check "My Orders" under the "My Devices" section.

HEADS UP!

Phones are going to start shipping today. We are already seeing orders in our system get processed. Keep an eye on your cc and check your order status often.

Hi I'm Joe the Outsider and we've been talking about it a few pages ago :p

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I'm working right now, So I haven't had a chance to check the 100s of posts on here. Usually it a lot of whining.. Lol

Also, Verizon really needs to start training their CS reps better. There are supposedly reps telling customers that they could be getting scammed if they're receiving tracking #s...

"There is no other launch date for the S7, Samsung the company itself, is not releasing the S7 until March the 11th, if anyone else has heard of anything different or received a tracking number they should look into it, because it could be a scam." That is according to "thehiggy" on VZ's forums.

wxman2003

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Not all banks show charges over the weekend. Mine doesn't. If a charge occurs on the weekend, mine doesn't show up on account until later Monday.

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
So I ordered a black edge on 2.24 around noon, card charged today, and ship date shows as today.

I hope UPS gets the delivery since I work for them and can get the package off the truck after preload.

I also feel bad for the customer service reps. They literally have no control over anything, and most likely would give their right arm if they could provide concrete information to everyone that keeps calling daily, or multiple times daily. They don't want you to call them. They absolutely can not help you or give you any more information than what has been given here. At this point most of them hate their life because they KEEP having to explain the same thing, to the same people, multiple times. I've worked in a call center before. They're just trying to make some money to pay their bills and times like these they're debating just how bad life on the street really could be. They have NO OTHER INFORMATION to give you than what you can access yourself. If your card has been charged, great, if not it's coming. If your ship date is right, f'in awesome, if not it's being fixed. There is literally no reason, aside from truly cancelling your order or a problem with your current phone, to call them right now.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
So I ordered a black edge on 2.24 around noon, card charged today, and ship date shows as today.

I hope UPS gets the delivery since I work for them and can get the package off the truck after preload.

I also feel bad for the customer service reps. They literally have no control over anything, and most likely would give their right arm if they could provide concrete information to everyone that keeps calling daily, or multiple times daily. They don't want you to call them. They absolutely can not help you or give you any more information than what has been given here. At this point most of them hate their life because they KEEP having to explain the same thing, to the same people, multiple times. I've worked in a call center before. They're just trying to make some money to pay their bills and times like these they're debating just how bad life on the street really could be. They have NO OTHER INFORMATION to give you than what you can access yourself. If your card has been charged, great, if not it's coming. If your ship date is right, f'in awesome, if not it's being fixed. There is literally no reason, aside from truly cancelling your order or a problem with your current phone, to call them right now.

FWIW, a lot of the panicked phone calls are a direct result of them giving folks the wrong information. Moment of silence for the reps that are suffering because of the ignorance of their co-workers.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Also, Verizon really needs to start training their CS reps better. There are supposedly reps telling customers that they could be getting scammed if they're receiving tracking #s...

"There is no other launch date for the S7, Samsung the company itself, is not releasing the S7 until March the 11th, if anyone else has heard of anything different or received a tracking number they should look into it, because it could be a scam." That is according to "thehiggy" on VZ's forums.
Yeah, I don't put much stock in a lot of CS reps. They hire vendors now if it is busy and those people are completely wrong all the time.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I've said it already, but I'll put your minds at ease again, I ordered titanium silver and on the morning of 2/23 and it's shipping.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
There's nothing to be salvaged there. I just pop in there to laugh from time to time.

They keep asking the same damn questions over and over again. Not satisfied with the answer? Just keep asking the same damn thing!

Definition of insanity right there!

Posted via the Android Central App

waverider317

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I've said it already, but I'll put your minds at ease again, I ordered titanium silver and on the morning of 2/23 and it's shipping.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

Likewise. Silver around 8am on 2/23. Charged but no shipping info yet. My Verizon app isn't even showing an order now for some reason but online it's there in pending status still with a ship date of 3/11 though.

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
FWIW, a lot of the panicked phone calls are a direct result of them giving folks the wrong information. Moment of silence for the reps that are suffering because of the ignorance of their co-workers.

Oh, I agree. But from my experience, they got to work, maybe read an email halfway explaining how the programs work, or the shipping date and have had to wing it from there. Most likely their supervisors are telling them to handle it the best they can an/or read a script, and these poor souls are getting reamed for it. The problem is from the top down. Had Verizon come out and said, "we know our competitors are shipping early, our plan is to release the preorders over the weekend/Monday to ensure everyone gets delivery by Friday. We understand there have been some systems issues that a small percentage of customers are seeing, mostly around ship dates, and we assure you that the preorders submitted before x date will be shipped and received by Fridays launch", then most of this thread wouldn't exist. The reps are getting frustrated and if I was one of them I'd probably start saying b/s to maintain my own sanity.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante