S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered my S7 edge in Silver Titanium with an expected delivery by 8 PM on March 11. I hope it comes sooner. The only shipping method available was free 2 day shipping.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Verizon preorders are live.

I also want to add that Verizon is giving away a free Samsung Gear S2 or a free Gear VR if you purchase the S7/S7 edge on device payment.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site

I just ordered the Black variation with device payment. I plan on paying it off immediately on March 12th. I just want the free 2gb of data and free gear S2. Hopefully there is no window on how long you have to have a device payment plan in order to receive the other options. Hope this makes sense. Ha.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I just ordered the Black variation with device payment. I plan on paying it off immediately on March 12th. I just want the free 2gb of data and free gear S2. Hopefully there is no window on how long you have to have a device payment plan in order to receive the other options. Hope this makes sense. Ha.

I paid full price for the S7 edge just because I don't want to deal with device payments. I wonder if I'll still be able to get the free Gear S2?

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site

I paid full price for the S7 edge just because I don't want to deal with device payments. I wonder if I'll still be able to get the free Gear S2?

I understand completely. But receiving 2gb of free data and a chance to pick up a $350 value in a gear S2 is definitely worth the hassle. Especially when I will be paying it off in a few days after receiving my phone.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

I understand completely. But receiving 2gb of free data and a chance to pick up a $350 value in a gear S2 is definitely worth the hassle. Especially when I will be paying it off in a few days after receiving my phone.

How did you wrangle two GB of data?

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site

How did you wrangle two GB of data?

I upgraded one of my lines to a device payment plan. And as long as you're on a XL data plan you get 2gb extra free. Then i'll pay off once everything is set in stone.
Untitled-1.jpg

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site

Make sure you use the coupon code "UPGRADE" at checkout. Will take $100 off the price of the phone. I just used it after reading about it on another site. Got me a shiny new Silver Edge coming and with the $100 off, and extra 2GB data for life, and a Free Gear S2 coming as well, today has definitely been a good day!!!!

elir41

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: S7 Edge - Verizon preorders are live.

I tried using the "UPGRADE" promo, but it say's it doesn't let me stack promotions.

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't think I'm eligible for it. :'(

Last edited:

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site

I tried using the "UPGRADE" promo, but it say's it doesn't let me stack promotions.

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't think I'm eligible for it. :'(

What other promo did you use?

Posted via the Android Central App

elir41

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site

What other promo did you use?

Posted via the Android Central App

I didn't use any other promo, I just tried the UPGRADE one. I'm guessing it's because I need to pay some money to be able to upgrade. (EDGE Up)

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

My only concern is when you go to that offer link the S2 isn't listed. Just the VR, which I'm not interested in at all. And of course Verizon beats around the bush when it comes to a straight up answer.

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site

My only concern is when you go to that offer link the S2 isn't listed. Just the VR, which I'm not interested in at all. And of course Verizon beats around the bush when it comes to a straight up answer.

Exactly. I want the S2 not the gear vr... its bogus I bet. The first person that ordered one probably gets an S2 everyone else gets the VR crap

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey