08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 5758596061 ...
tools
    Wow, I'm not trying to sound like I'm complaining...but..ordered on 2/23 around 2:30 pm. Silver edge, I'm guessing it will be from Memphis since I'm in Florida and received phones from there before. My bank card still has not been charged. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. I'd be happy if it just said it's on it way on the 11! I've already lost hope to get it withing the next two days since I'm off of work

Posted via the Android Central App
    Serious Fun likes this.
    03-07-2016 01:15 PM
    Where about are you located?
    Dallas. Order 2/23 black s7. UPS updated in last 30 min
    03-07-2016 01:16 PM
    Dallas. Order 2/23 black s7. UPS updated in last 30 min
    Ahhh ok, Im above Philly, Order 2/25 Black S7 Edge, have a # but its not active yet
    03-07-2016 01:20 PM
    Ahhh ok, Im above Philly, Order 2/25 Black S7 Edge, have a # but its not active yet
    I'm right outside philly too and I'm hoping that our phones are shipping out of Coatsville because we could have it in a day then
    03-07-2016 01:22 PM
    I'm right outside philly too and I'm hoping that our phones are shipping out of Coatsville because we could have it in a day then
    Yeah that was my thought as well, the only thing i could think of since it was UPS Ground instead of FedEx
    airkorea08 likes this.
    03-07-2016 01:25 PM
    Just an update for those of you who tracked my chat to calling CS to leaving a scathing review for Felicia...

A manager, beholden, a manager called me just now with a tracking number and a profuse apology. It's still not showing on the sites but I have a tracking number for FedEx, one chrome S7 Edge (no I will not call it silver!) And a genuine apology from Verizon.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom
    03-07-2016 01:31 PM
    Just an update for those of you who tracked my chat to calling CS to leaving a scathing review for Felicia...

A manager, beholden, a manager called me just now with a tracking number and a profuse apology. It's still not showing on the sites but I have a tracking number for FedEx, one chrome S7 Edge (no I will not call it silver!) And a genuine apology from Verizon.

You should print out a transcript and frame it lol
    03-07-2016 01:33 PM
    Mine says UPSGROUND1 for shipping speed. I'm hoping that means it will arrive in 1 day. What are others showing for shipping speed on the mobile app?
    Yes that means 1 day. My said UPSGROUND2.

03-07-2016 01:35 PM
    You should print out a transcript and frame it lol
    The actual chat rep was very nice.

The girl on the phone was the Klingon word for a male part.

I'd love to have got my verbal review on the customer service survey recorded to my phone. By Felicia! Har har har

ashmouth likes this.
    03-07-2016 01:35 PM
    Black Edge shipped FedEx from Memphis with tracking number.
    Colchicine and Serious Fun like this.
    03-07-2016 01:36 PM
    I called CS this morning to see if I even have a legit order. Since I am seeing no updated information. The dude I talked to said my order has moved from preorder to regular order, and I should have shipping information soon. Still no charges to my bank account, no updates on shipping. Debating driving to Best Buy tomorrow and getting an s6 edge and canceling my order through Verizon. Extremely frustrated!

03-07-2016 01:41 PM
    I called CS this morning to see if I even have a legit order. Since I am seeing no updated information. The dude I talked to said my order has moved from preorder to regular order, and I should have shipping information soon. Still no charges to my bank account, no updates on shipping. Debating driving to Best Buy tomorrow and getting an s6 edge and canceling my order through Verizon. Extremely frustrated!

This sucks, are you waiting on a silver or black? I believe there are more problems with silver shipments.
    03-07-2016 01:46 PM

the s7e is worth waiting for.... don't get the 6...
    03-07-2016 01:47 PM
    This sucks, are you waiting on a silver or black? I believe there are more problems with silver shipments.
    If you read my back story of my days adventure with customer service I had results within a hour. Mine shipped and it's chrome.

03-07-2016 01:49 PM
    If you read my back story of my days adventure with customer service I had results within a hour. Mine shipped and it's chrome.

Do you think it's worth calling today on my issues or just wait?

03-07-2016 01:53 PM
    Do you think it's worth calling today on my issues or just wait?

I would. They'll play coy. I just asked for a tracking number, mentioned Android Central.

Especially if you ordered the 23rd. But, they may just be trying to get them out as fast as they can.

03-07-2016 01:55 PM
    OMG people be patient. IT'S A PHONE and one that technically hasn't even been released yet...like this thread is the definition of first world problems, and I absolutely hate that saying. Bragging over giving a CSR a bad review? Really? It's not like they have some secret information that they aren't telling you over spite, they can just say what they have been told to say. Obviously they are told the S7 will ship on the 11th, if they don't want to break the rules and possibly get yelled at that is what they will tell you. Maybe I just have more empathy for them since I have worked in retail quite a bit and my wife is currently a CSR at a local power company...getting yelled at all day gets old and 99% of the time the person yelling at you has no idea what is really going on, no wonder they would be skeptical of what anyone says.
    /rant
    03-07-2016 01:56 PM
    Verizon said at the beginning it will ship out on the 11th. I don't see the problem?!

Posted via Android Central App
    03-07-2016 01:58 PM
    I would. They'll play coy. I just asked for a tracking number, mentioned Android Central.

Especially if you ordered the 23rd. But, they may just be trying to get them out as fast as they can.

Do you really think they are playing coy and just don't want to tell you? The rep has absolutely no reason to do this unless you start off acting like a jerk. If you are nice they will help you as best they can. Also I can almost guarantee that mentioning AC does nothing, I would be shocked if your average rep even knew the site existed.
    03-07-2016 01:58 PM
    the s7e is worth waiting for.... don't get the 6...
    Sorry, s7e, my error.

03-07-2016 02:00 PM

So your chrome Edge shipped? I ordered on 2/23 and it still says processing. Should I just call and ask for a manager? My card hasn't been charged yet.

03-07-2016 02:04 PM
    Verizon said at the beginning it will ship out on the 11th. I don't see the problem?!

Posted via Android Central App

on the website it says arrive by 3/11.... but i agree patience should be shown
    03-07-2016 02:05 PM
    OMG people be patient. IT'S A PHONE and one that technically hasn't even been released yet...like this thread is the definition of first world problems, and I absolutely hate that saying. Bragging over giving a CSR a bad review? Really? It's not like they have some secret information that they aren't telling you over spite, they can just say what they have been told to say. Obviously they are told the S7 will ship on the 11th, if they don't want to break the rules and possibly get yelled at that is what they will tell you. Maybe I just have more empathy for them since I have worked in retail quite a bit and my wife is currently a CSR at a local power company...getting yelled at all day gets old and 99% of the time the person yelling at you has no idea what is really going on, no wonder they would be skeptical of what anyone says.
    /rant
    I didn't yell or make a stir the entire time I was on the phone with her. I mentioned posts here with legitimate tracking numbers and that mine said shipped but nothing else and she told me repeatedly that I was misinformed. That everyone who was getting shipped a phone was misinformed. All I asked for when I called was a tracking number. How exactly was I misinformed?

I am all for people whose job is customer service. My dad has worked 8 years in customer service for Bank of America and I hate seeing him get abused by ticked off customers. I never broke into ticked off until she closed our conversation by telling me I was misinformed and lying. I've never treated their customer service representatives badly even when they treated me badly until I was offered to review the service I received. It was crappy service. If AC allowed me to post stronger words I would.

The manager reviewed the phone call and agreed. I'm not a deviant, I'm not self entitled and I'm not suffering from first world problems. I'm suffering from someone that had an extremely poor attitude and lashed out with backhanded comments over a simple question, and a comment made about tracking numbers on Android Central.

ashmouth likes this.
    03-07-2016 02:06 PM
    This is making me really mad ..

Attached Thumbnails S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-2981.jpg  
    ClintRo likes this.
    03-07-2016 02:06 PM

i'm sure you will have it by friday... also i don't think you can go to best buy and get one tomorrow, they are handing out their pre-orders...
    03-07-2016 02:08 PM
3,541 ... 5758596061 ...