08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 6667686970 ...
tools
    So how long after everyone's card was charged did you receive a tracking number?

Posted via the Android Central App
    Also says delivery by 3/7 which I'm sure is untrue

I got mine the next day. Delivery by today? Amazing! You must rent a room in a FedEx hub

All you can purchase the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Edge today at Bestbuy. You can also walk out of the door with your promotions without waiting on them through Verizon.
    No watch, no care. I can buy the Gear VR for under $100 and pick and choose what games I want.

Lesson for the kids out there. Don't sit and think about buying something for a couple days to make sure you really want to buy it. Just make that impulse buy and enjoy your prize. I'll still be here waiting.....

You think about whether or not you should buy it days before the pre-order goes live.
    03-07-2016 07:11 PM
    Just got a stupid fraud alert cancellation from my bank. Called Verizon, cancelled order, and resubmitted this time using my debit card. Still have the 3/11 delivery date. Talked to rep and she told me they are all shipping starting today, and if I reordered, it would likely ship tomorrow. BTW, ordered the black S7 Edge. Amazes me how the bank flags that for fraud, yet when I ordered a $4000 tv from Best Buy online with that CC 5 months ago, that went through with no problem.
    03-07-2016 07:12 PM
    I got mine the next day. Delivery by today? Amazing! You must rent a room in a FedEx hub

No watch, no care. I can buy the Gear VR for under $100 and pick and choose what games I want.

You think about whether or not you should buy it days before the pre-order goes live.
    Obviously, the communist knows everything...
    03-07-2016 07:14 PM
    Just got a stupid fraud alert cancellation from my bank. Called Verizon, cancelled order, and resubmitted this time using my debit card. Still have the 3/11 delivery date. Talked to rep and she told me they are all shipping starting today, and if I reordered, it would likely ship tomorrow. BTW, ordered the black S7 Edge. Amazes me how the bank flags that for fraud, yet when I ordered a $4000 tv from Best Buy online with that CC 5 months ago, that went through with no problem.
    When did you originally order?
    03-07-2016 07:14 PM
    Hate it when banks just cancel first without checking. I always call in for pre-approval of a future charge if it's really important.
    03-07-2016 07:15 PM
    Ordered on March 3rd.
    03-07-2016 07:18 PM
    Hate it when banks just cancel first without checking. I always call in for pre-approval of a future charge if it's really important.
    First time that has ever happened to me. Have always ordered phones via the Verizon web site using that CC. Never once were they flagged for fraud alert. Of course, I had to call the bank and tell them it was not fraud so they don't freeze the account. They never care about my debit card. LOL

The bizarre part is they send me text messages. All in a matter on 1 minute, bank sent me a text saying suspicious activity and to call them to verify the charge, then right after that message it said the charge was denied. So how could I make the call in less than 1 minute to verify the charge?
    03-07-2016 07:20 PM
    Just got the reminder email. It's 300,000 total gear vrs and 35,000 gear s2s.... Argh
    Seriously? 35k S2? That's not gonna last very long....
    They advertised it like it would be a sure thing. When I called they even GUARANTEED me that I would get one.
    03-07-2016 07:21 PM
    Obviously, the communist knows everything...
    You challenging me to a nuke off? I made the news this morning, friend!

First time that has ever happened to me. Have always ordered phones via the Verizon web site using that CC. Never once were they flagged for fraud alert. Of course, I had to call the bank and tell them it was not fraud so they don't freeze the account. They never care about my debit card. LOL
    I've had that happen on a pre-order I did with a luxury brand a few years ago. It was a sold out item, so by the time I got everything worked out with the bank, the item had already gone to someone that was on the waiting list. After that incident, I've called in about every pre-order I've done.
    03-07-2016 07:23 PM
    I ordered for the second time on the 3rd after canceling the first one on the monthly plan. It to says it will ship on the 11th. No biggie for me, and won't call Verizon, and argue either. Not stressed at all, I'll get it eventually. Gives me more time to look for a good screen protector, read reviews, and enjoy life outside of a phone.
    Watch it though my first cancelled order is where my husband's is shipping out of! Lol

03-07-2016 07:37 PM

More empty threats I see...

Go galaxy go!
    03-07-2016 07:45 PM
    Negative ghost rider. Best Buy won't give the watch Verizon is offering
    The pattern is full
    LanceAllan likes this.
    03-07-2016 07:50 PM

I've had that happen on a pre-order I did with a luxury brand a few years ago. It was a sold out item, so by the time I got everything worked out with the bank, the item had already gone to someone that was on the waiting list. After that incident, I've called in about every pre-order I've done.
    I called the bank again to talk to CS and asked why they flagged that charge and not the charge for the rapid charger, which I also bought online from Verizon. A computer decides what is fraud and what isn't. No human is involved in making the decision. Stupid algorithms.
    03-07-2016 07:50 PM
    After hitting F5 on the UPS tracking website all day, at ~8:30pm EST I finally tracking info. I immediately set out to change the delivery location from my home where no one will be. First I had to verify my identity, but no matter which option I tried I got a "The system is not available..." BS. I mean... c'mon!
    So I finally got it set for pick up at the UPS location, which is a central hub for the area and within walking distance of my office.

This phone better be worth it.
    03-07-2016 07:59 PM
    Well ok for mechanism of action, more like a DeWalt. But only the size of a Dremel.

We refer to it as the Black and Decker. Also in PA , got a couple funny stories using that device. This probably isn't the right place.

Back on topic, my phone (black) is somewhere between here and Memphis. Not worried about the promotion, Verizon sent me the watch when I pre-ordered the phone. I mentioned this to the store staff who waited on me today (returning the case she sent, wasn't what I wanted) and she said they could do that. Just curious, anybody else get the watch on the pre-order?
    03-07-2016 07:59 PM
    We refer to it as the Black and Decker. Also in PA , got a couple funny stories using that device. This probably isn't the right place.

Back on topic, my phone (black) is somewhere between here and Memphis. Not worried about the promotion, Verizon sent me the watch when I pre-ordered the phone. I mentioned this to the store staff who waited on me today (returning the case she sent, wasn't what I wanted) and she said they could do that. Just curious, anybody else get the watch on the pre-order?

???? You pre-ordered the phone online and Verizon sent you the watch already?????
    03-07-2016 08:06 PM
    u can probably double dip and get another watch or the VR
    waverider317 likes this.
    03-07-2016 08:08 PM
    someone give me hope tell me their order still says 1858 and ordered near 2/28
    03-07-2016 08:09 PM
    Its says its shipping today now, but still processing?

Attached Thumbnails S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-2988.jpg  
    Serious Fun likes this.
    03-07-2016 08:10 PM
    So, I just got an email from Verizon informing me that they have yet to receive my trade-in device and I still needed to send it to them. Ha. I kind of need my new phone to be able to send in my old one.

Still no charge or shipping info on order from more of 2/25.

Posted via Android Central App
    03-07-2016 08:10 PM
    These are my ship dates I hope this make sense and maybe you guys can explain

2/23 phone order
    S7 black - *shipped via Fedex 2 day*
    s7 edge silver *processing* (ship date of 2/23)
    Bank charged me 2/26
    I cancelled this order 3/3 to order online
    Invoices for both

3/3 online order
    S7 black (ship date 3/7) *processing*
    S7 edge black (ship date 3/7) *processing*
    No shipment numbers but have invoices for both

I technically only have a shipping number for the one s7 (the cancelled order) package says it's 2#. Do you think it's possible that atleast one of the edges is in it? Do I not have a tracking number yet? Do you think they combined the two orders?

03-07-2016 08:11 PM
    someone give me hope tell me their order still says 1858 and ordered near 2/28
    I ordered 2/27 silver s7 edge. Still says processing expected shipping 11/17/1858

Edit: ordered in store
    03-07-2016 08:11 PM
    I ordered 2/27 silver s7 edge. Still says processing expected shipping 11/17/1858
    I ordered 2/29 early afternoon silver S7 edge. Still processing and I will receive it while utilizing the time machine to travel back to 1858 as well
    03-07-2016 08:15 PM
    Ordered 1 each Black S7E and S7 on 2/29, My V App showed 1858 shipping date until Sunday afternoon when it changed to Shipped with a UPS Tracking #.

Hang tight, it should be soon
    03-07-2016 08:16 PM
    Only 35,000 S2s has me worried. I was assured that I'd get one when I called to switch my plan to device payments. Their business account customer service is typically pretty good too.
    03-07-2016 08:17 PM
3,541 ... 6667686970 ...