08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 6768697071 ...
tools
    ???? You pre-ordered the phone online and Verizon sent you the watch already?????
    Yep, not sure how it happened. Pre-ordered the phone on the 23rd (about 2:30 PM). Girl on the phone told me if I wanted the VR, it wouldn't ship till April, but she could ship the watch immediately. Said it would be compatible with my S4, and I could have a chance to play with it before the S7e arrived. It, and the case I ordered, showed up on the 25th. I returned the case to the Verizon store today (because the girl on the phone mistook the kick stand for a belt clip) and mentioned it to the girl who waited on me. She said they were able to do that in some instances. The phone rep even cut the monthly service fee for the watch in half.

With all the complaining about Verizon Customer Service, I have absolutely nothing to add. I did order on the phone, rather than online.
    Colchicine likes this.
    03-07-2016 08:18 PM
    Just charged my cc. ordered 3/3 s7 edge black

Posted via the Android Central App
    Me too. Same day and color. It charged shortly after I posted a few posts back. So when do you think we'll receive it? Wednesday or Thursday?
    03-07-2016 08:18 PM
    wow makes no sense, Im in NY but my phone was shipped from Memphis, had they shipped it out of PA it would be at my doorsteps by tomorrow.
    Im in NY also, shipped from Memphis.
    03-07-2016 08:21 PM
    SILVER EDGE ordered evening of 2/24 just posted to our account!!!
    slater and Rygots like this.
    Ordered silver on 2/23 and i have just now been charged and my account says shipped on 3/7 but no shipping information yet. I am hoping it's here Wednesday!!

kstout2013 and slater like this.
    EOD on the 9th, per UPS tracking! Whooo hooo 😃

Posted via Android Central App
    03-07-2016 08:23 PM
    More empty threats I see...

Go galaxy go!
    I choose you dikachu!

I called the bank again to talk to CS and asked why they flagged that charge and not the charge for the rapid charger, which I also bought online from Verizon. A computer decides what is fraud and what isn't. No human is involved in making the decision. Stupid algorithms.
    That's what they say. Blame it on the computers... psh.

After hitting F5 on the UPS tracking website all day, at ~8:30pm EST I finally tracking info. I immediately set out to change the delivery location from my home where no one will be. First I had to verify my identity, but no matter which option I tried I got a "The system is not available..." BS. I mean... c'mon!
    So I finally got it set for pick up at the UPS location, which is a central hub for the area and within walking distance of my office.

This phone better be worth it.
    It will be... for about a month. Then we're on here trying complaining about how we don't have Android N yet. Fast forward a couple months, endless speculation of the S8 and who's going to get it.

Its says its shipping today now, but still processing?

Mine was like that for about 5 hours. Went through in the end though and package was picked up on time.

These are my ship dates I hope this make sense and maybe you guys can explain

2/23 phone order
    S7 black - *shipped via Fedex 2 day*
    s7 edge silver *processing* (ship date of 2/23)
    Bank charged me 2/26
    I cancelled this order 3/3 to order online
    Invoices for both

3/3 online order
    S7 black (ship date 3/7) *processing*
    S7 edge black (ship date 3/7) *processing*
    No shipment numbers but have invoices for both

I technically only have a shipping number for the one s7 (the cancelled order) package says it's 2#. Do you think it's possible that atleast one of the edges is in it? Do I not have a tracking number yet? Do you think they combined the two orders?

Explanation? Verizon!

I'd check the weight. Mine says it's 3 pounds. If it's more, it could be both phones! I've seen Verizon do weirder things.
    03-07-2016 08:25 PM
    Its says its shipping today now, but still processing?

Mine says that also.... Haha
    03-07-2016 08:26 PM
    I have new stuff under receipts uploaded today. I didn't put a card on file because no sales tax in NH but no new info, a receipt now under my receipts tab and a new agreement. I'm hoping this is good news! Ordered in corporate store, s7 silver edge. 2/27
    03-07-2016 08:27 PM
    Also, very important news:

paulphilly spied the 128GB Samsung Pro + micro SD card on sale for $89.99 on samsung's site and was awesome enough to make a thread giving everyone the heads up. Went to Best Buy, matched the price, came home.

Samsung 128 GB Pro Plus micro SD card on sale for $89.99 and Best Buy price matches!!!
    03-07-2016 08:27 PM
    Im in NY also, shipped from Memphis.
    I'm just south of Boston. Mines coming from West Chester, PA.

03-07-2016 08:28 PM
    My second Silver Edge just posted to my acct. No shipping yet. Both mine are now on their way. Both Silver. Expected delivery Wednesday and Thursday. One ordered on the 23rd and the other the 24th.
    kstout2013 and Serious Fun like this.
    03-07-2016 08:28 PM
    1858 date just went away! New shipment date 3/7. Says processing currently still.
    Tj Holtgard and Serious Fun like this.
    03-07-2016 08:31 PM
    My UPS tracking has finally updated too. Ordered black edge late on the 24th. Says arriving 3/9 out of Pennsylvania and I'm in upstate NY. I also have an "UPS my choice" account and changed it so I don't need to be home or give a signature for delivery.

Attached Thumbnails S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-screenshot_2016-03-07-21-26-17-1.jpg  
    Colchicine likes this.
    03-07-2016 08:32 PM
    I choose you dikachu!

That's what they say. Blame it on the computers... psh.

It will be... for about a month. Then we're on here trying complaining about how we don't have Android N yet. Fast forward a couple months, endless speculation of the S8 and who's going to get it.

Mine was like that for about 5 hours. Went through in the end though and package was picked up on time.

Explanation? Verizon!

I'd check the weight. Mine says it's 3 pounds. If it's more, it could be both phones! I've seen Verizon do weirder things.
    2 lbs is the weight

03-07-2016 08:32 PM
    Silver edge and gold s7 ordered the night of the 24th just showed up on my cc.
    03-07-2016 08:33 PM
    2 lbs is the weight

It's most likely just one phone.

Silver edge and gold s7 ordered the night of the 24th just showed up on my cc.
    Shipping notification incoming tomorrow.
    Rygots likes this.
    03-07-2016 08:34 PM
    UPS Update: Package Scheduled for Delivery Tomorrow

03-07-2016 08:34 PM
    Also, very important news:

paulphilly spied the 128GB Samsung Pro + micro SD card on sale for $89.99 on samsung's site and was awesome enough to make a thread giving everyone the heads up. Went to Best Buy, matched the price, came home.

Samsung 128 GB Pro Plus micro SD card on sale for $89.99 and Best Buy price matches!!!
    Just an FYI on buying new micro sd cards, a couple of popular websites have been selling tons of fake ones.... now with the cards at 128 and 200gb it's more prevalent than ever , even some fakes of the samsung micro cards.........

use a program called H2testw by ctmagazin... difficult to find with no spyware atatched
    KimJongOMG likes this.
    03-07-2016 08:35 PM
    My UPS tracking has finally updated too. Ordered black edge late on the 24th. Says arriving 3/9 out of Pennsylvania and I'm in upstate NY. I also have an "UPS my choice" account and changed it so I don't need to be home or give a signature for delivery.

I wonder how they determine what is shipped from where. Upstate (Western) NY, and mine shipped FedEx from Memphis.
    03-07-2016 08:37 PM
    UPS Update: Package Scheduled for Delivery Tomorrow

RAGEEEEEEEEEE. Congrats!

Just an FYI on buying new micro sd cards, a couple of popular websites have been selling tons of fake ones.... now with the cards at 128 and 200gb it's more prevalent than ever , even some fakes of the samsung micro cards.........

use a program called H2testw by ctmagazin... difficult to find with no spyware atatched
    Fake Samsung cards are all over the place. Even folks buying from Amazon merchants have been scammed. I'd make sure people just buy cards from reputable and authorized Samsung dealers. Amazon (Ships AND sold by Amazon.com), Best Buy, Adorama, B&H, Newegg, Fry's, are some of the big electronic names that sell the real deal.

Thanks for the heads up eddie!

I wonder how they determine what is shipped from where. Upstate (Western) NY, and mine shipped FedEx from Memphis.
    I've always had brand new Verizon phones come from Memphis.
    03-07-2016 08:37 PM
    Shipping notification incoming tomorrow.
    I can hardly contain myself.
    kstout2013 likes this.
    03-07-2016 08:39 PM
    I agree I'm confused, we live in PA and yet our phones are shipping from TN lol. Well mine is. I'm sure his will be too, as soon as that updates.

I literally ran through my kitchen and hurdled my cat to show him the text message, I'm so excited/relieved they are both coming!
    03-07-2016 08:40 PM
    I can hardly contain myself.
    Contain Will Robinson, Contain!

03-07-2016 08:40 PM
    Same boat, preordered silver S7E 2/25 late at night, shipping date just updated to 3/7.
    03-07-2016 08:41 PM
3,541 ... 6768697071 ...