08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 7576777879 ...
tools
    Been lurking here for awhile but if you want to hear a good one they sent my S7E by usps priority mail today lol
    03-08-2016 08:58 AM
    ggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Attachment 219106
    03-08-2016 08:59 AM
    Been lurking here for awhile but if you want to hear a good one they sent my S7E by usps priority mail today lol
    Did you order online? Did your order status show sent via USPS?
    03-08-2016 09:01 AM
    It's funny to see another Clint around. Lol
    That's exactly what I thought when I saw your name earlier. Lol. Nice to meet Ya man
    ClintRo likes this.
    03-08-2016 09:02 AM
    Guys any idea what's going on? I'd really appreciate the input. I've had no charge on my card and no shipping email. Customer service says it's showing them a date of the 11th as shipping and they have no idea like always. I have two orders in the same state.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-15590.jpg  
    03-08-2016 09:03 AM
    Ordered online and status says usps priority
    03-08-2016 09:04 AM
    So annoyed with Verizon… Preordered Black Edge at 9:30 on 2/23 through my Enterprise account using a buddy upgrade, since my line isn’t eligible until next week. Since then, I’ve been patiently waiting, lurking here and other forums and getting a laugh at the people that are going apesh*t that other carriers shipped first, freebies are going to be gone, etc.

Yesterday morning, I had an email from Verizon, but not my expected ship notification. Instead the email said that my order had not been completed – “{PHONE#} is not eligible for upgrade until 3/15/2016. Please confirm if you still want to use another line that is eligible to upgrade?”

Well, duh, I know my line isn’t eligible, which is why I did a buddy upgrade in the first place… Logged on to Enterprise account and my status said the order was “Completed” with an estimated ship date of 3/11. With the discrepancy between not completed/completed, I figured I better give Verizon Customer Service a call to be sure my order is still OK. CS rep checks a couple things, says the order is good, should ship soon, so I’m feeling good.

Yesterday afternoon, I’m seeing everyone talking about tracking numbers, picking up phones at BB, etc. and decide to check my status again. Still no ship info and my order status being “Completed” starts to worry me – in my world, “completed” means done, over, finished, as in if it’s complete, the phone should have been shipped, delivered and in my hands. So, I hit up the Verizon chat to find out if they can tell me any more info. Chat-lady looks it up and tells me that there is not any shipping info and when she tries to open the order, she gets an error message. So she thinks we should re-order the phone! On top of that, her system is showing an iPhone on the order!!!

Call up CS again, the CS agent looks into it for a while and discovers the problem – the line I used for the buddy upgrade was discontinued 3 days after I placed the original order, so that’s why my order is in no-man’s land. And, we need to place a new order.

Why was there no notification when the line was deactivated? Why wasn’t I notified? Why wasn’t the main system admin notified? Why did my order sit in limbo for a week and a half? Why didn’t the first CS rep I talked to yesterday morning tell me this? Why didn’t the CS chat person tell me this?

When the order was placed again, she told me the expected ship date was 3/11. So, I'm holding out slight hope that I still get my phone this week (enterprise site appears to be down at the moment, so I can't check for updates). Because, you know that’s the reason I preordered it 2 freakin' weeks ago!! On top of it, I could miss out on the Gear freebies because of this. (Full disclosure: when I preordered, I wasn’t even aware of this deal, I just wanted the phone. So, this isn’t a major issue for me, but still…)

OK, end of rant. Thanks for listening. Enjoy your new toys!
    03-08-2016 09:05 AM
    When did you order again Leslie?
    The 26th. I can see my new edge agreement, my upgrade is gone off my line, and in the app it says shipping date 3/7. Already cleared bank account. But still says processing and no shipping info.

03-08-2016 09:09 AM
    Guys any idea what's going on? I'd really appreciate the input. I've had no charge on my card and no shipping email. Customer service says it's showing them a date of the 11th as shipping and they have no idea like always. I have two orders in the same state.

Mine looks like this! I can see my new edge agreement, my upgrade is gone off my line, and in the app it says shipping date 3/7. Already cleared bank account. But still says processing and no shipping info.

dmaxwell564 likes this.
    03-08-2016 09:09 AM
    Technically even if he orders today it is still a pre-order...LOL
    03-08-2016 09:13 AM
    Mine looks like this! I can see my new edge agreement, my upgrade is gone off my line, and in the app it says shipping date 3/7. Already cleared bank account. But still says processing and no shipping info.

Mine as well. No shipping info yet. Still says processing, but the date has updated to 3/7 (it did last night around 9:30) maybe they did it so we would stop calling ha-ha. I can also see new agreement and my receipt from my store purchase now but no other updates. How long does it usually take for them to mark it as shipped and put in tracking info? And does anyone know what SHP002 means? UPS or FedEx? Or does it just mean 2 day in general?

Sorry it would take me a while to look through this forum for the answers and I'm at work. SHHH though, don't tell my boss.
    03-08-2016 09:16 AM
    My bank hasn't been charged though. :/

03-08-2016 09:19 AM
    I have one, but picked my Verizon model up at bestbuy yesterday

03-08-2016 09:23 AM
    you will be getting shipping info very soon, just got mine, app seems to update first....
    03-08-2016 09:27 AM
    Just had a UPS tracking number posted to my account on Verizon website. It doesn't actually register any information with UPS yet, but it does have a number now.

Posted via Android Central App
    03-08-2016 09:31 AM
    While some of you wait .. You may want to check this out! .

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge review: Bigger and better in almost every way | Android Central
    kstout2013 and cbugzeee like this.
    03-08-2016 09:32 AM
    and to think if it had just shipped from TN to begin with it would be here

3/08/2016 - Tuesday
    9:17 am Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN

3/07/2016 - Monday
    6:27 pm Left FedEx origin facility COATESVILLE, PA
    03-08-2016 09:36 AM
    Finally received email confirmation from Verizon about my shipment on one order.......... although another order on my account when I check on my app says ..."order details are currently not available, please check back later...."
    Attached Thumbnails S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-vzw.jpg  
    03-08-2016 09:37 AM
    Preorder 2 edge 2/25 back and silver and two iPhones charged and shipped yesterday no info with provided tracking number thought
    03-08-2016 09:37 AM
    and to think if it had just shipped from TN to begin with it would be here

3/08/2016 - Tuesday
    9:17 am Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN

3/07/2016 - Monday
    6:27 pm Left FedEx origin facility COATESVILLE, PA
    We should have all gotten together and planned to just go pick up each other's phones at the closest facility. Lol

Verizon would have an absolute meltdown lol
    03-08-2016 09:40 AM
    Still no tracking info on the s7e silver that got charged last night around 9:30, but the contract info for the new payment plan is there now.

My black s7 will be here tomorrow, I changed the delivery from home to my dispatch office so someone can sign for it and it's safe til I get there.
    Tj Holtgard and dmaxwell564 like this.
    03-08-2016 09:43 AM
    I set up my phone and did the Samsung Gear Offer submittal.
    Just some quick tips in case others run into the same bumps.

1) I tried the SmartSwitch for the first time with my S4. It would not work until I rebooted the S7 for the first time since initialization.
    It's currently taking an hour to transfer everything.

2) The Gear offer, it's fairly straight forward but I wasn't sure if the purchase date they wanted would be the day I pre ordered it or the day VZW charged my card. You know, one little hiccup and they'll cancel the registration I'm sure. But I confirmed the date you should use is the day you pre ordered it.
    Afterwards it said "Please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for review of your Offer Claim Submission. " Like, WTF, I really hope it won't take until nearly the end of April just to "review" my claim.

3) One thing I noticed is that within 60 seconds of turning the phone on for the first time the back was noticeably warm. I thought glass would be an insulator but it transferred the heat pretty quickly.

4) One thing I didn't like was the poor packaging by VZW. They left an inch gap on 2 sides around the Samsung box, with just a couple of air pouches. I could hear the phone box rattle around when the UPS lady picked it up. The phone is fine, but this is a $700 piece of sensitive electronics.
    cbugzeee and mkm1126 like this.
    03-08-2016 09:44 AM
    Just got my tracking ####! Excited!

S7 Edge Silver ordered 2/24 online
    Tj Holtgard and Thablackguy like this.
    03-08-2016 09:50 AM
    Yes, I pre-ordered.
    03-08-2016 09:53 AM
    Mine shows a tracking number that's not valid yet. Silver preorder date 2/26
    03-08-2016 09:59 AM
3,541 ... 7576777879 ...