08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 7778798081 ...
tools
    Last night I was billed for the Silver S7 Edge I pre-ordered on 2/23 around 3 pm. I now have a UPS tracking number but it has yet to make it into their system. Since I ordered with two day shipping I assume that I will be getting it on Thursday. Yeah!
    UPS usually updates the tracking info between 3-5pm.... you should definitely see tracking status live by 5pm for shipment on Thurs if it showed UPSGROUND2....
    03-08-2016 10:59 AM
    is it an easy task to change shipping address through ups.. say from my home to my office?
    03-08-2016 11:06 AM
    so Verizon did it to me AGAIN. They cancelled my order for a 2nd time. This time they messed up running my card and said I would have to reorder. I cancelled altogether and decided to drive to Best Buy and see what that would get me. Well I walked out of Best Buy, 20 minutes later, with a new Galaxy S7 Edge/Gear VR/62GB Memory card and I could be none the happier. Meanwhile, my wife finally got notification that hers shipped today. So she still has to wait til Thursday to see hers. Moral of the story: Verizon corpoarate SUCKS!
    03-08-2016 11:09 AM
    Thanks for the update. Just got my UPS shipping number and waiting for the update. Funny is Verizon locked their thread on this issue but I am really wondering what they will do with the change this morning by Samsung limiting the S2 watches to 35,000 which was not there during the pre-order. Verizon is not going to be able to just ignore the masses.
    03-08-2016 11:10 AM
    Finally got the tracking information. Should be delivered tomorrow!!!!!!!

S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-img_0236.png
    KimJongOMG, kami8586 and cbugzeee like this.
    03-08-2016 11:12 AM
    manager at my local corporate store (i ordered in store btw) told me if i really wanted the watch (not even sure i do) told me claim the vr gear from samsung promo page and he would give me the $100 off of either the s2 they were offering in the beginning or the classic (which i prefer by a longshot anyway) for what thats worth...
    03-08-2016 11:20 AM
    so Verizon did it to me AGAIN. They cancelled my order for a 2nd time. This time they messed up running my card and said I would have to reorder. I cancelled altogether and decided to drive to Best Buy and see what that would get me. Well I walked out of Best Buy, 20 minutes later, with a new Galaxy S7 Edge/Gear VR/62GB Memory card and I could be none the happier. Meanwhile, my wife finally got notification that hers shipped today. So she still has to wait til Thursday to see hers. Moral of the story: Verizon corpoarate SUCKS!
    mind me asking what colors were available?
    03-08-2016 11:25 AM
    LanceAllan and kami8586 like this.
    03-08-2016 11:38 AM
    Where are you guys seeing tracking numbers first? In app or online? I have nothing yet and mine went through at 930 last night. Silver s7 ordered 2/27 in store.
    03-08-2016 11:38 AM
    Where are you guys seeing teaching numbers first? In app or online? I have nothing yet and mine went through at 930 last night. Silver s7 ordered 2/27 in store.
    saw mine first in app, then got email about an hour later
    dmaxwell564 and nunyazz like this.
    03-08-2016 11:40 AM
    mind me asking what colors were available?
    black and gold.
    03-08-2016 11:40 AM
    We finally have a tracking number for the silver edge, yay! No arrival date yet though, the label has just been made. I'm guessing UPS will pickup this afternoon and if my order (scheduled to arrive tomorrow) is any indication his should come Thursday. Hurrah! And sigh of relief.
    Tj Holtgard and KimJongOMG like this.
    03-08-2016 11:43 AM
    -------------------Thanks for the update. Just got my UPS shipping number and waiting for the update. Funny is Verizon locked their thread on this issue but I am really wondering what they will do with the change this morning by Samsung limiting the S2 watches to 35,000 which was not there during the pre-order. Verizon is not going to be able to just ignore the masses--------------------------------------------

I had posted in that thread that Verizon locked this morning last week about the S2 promo when the samsung site was requesting verification emails, the fine print said there were 300,000 units available on first come first serve basis.... VZW Reps posted in the thread that most people waiting for the silver edge wouldn't ship until 3/31 and registration ends for the S2 on 3/16 but I never got an answer....

when I called CS I got 3 different answers and now it has been noticed that Samsung has altered the fine print from what was there when the site went live on March 4th to only 35,000 units not 300,000..... called Verizon again about those people who ordered online waiting for shipments of Silver Edge that is still showing ship dates of 3/31 and again I was told that I could register for the promo on the samsung website, even after I told them you need the IMEI and the mac address they insisted I can still register and shouldn't have a problem.......
    03-08-2016 11:45 AM
    you will have a problem
    03-08-2016 11:47 AM
    just out of curiosity i wonder what the number is for total s7 orders through verizon to date.....
    03-08-2016 11:49 AM
    Woke up this morning to a tracking number for my Silver S7 edge in my e-mail. Verizon App and order status on the website both show shipped along with the tracking number. Mine is being shipped through UPS, btw. Number still hasn't updated on UPS website so I don't have a concrete delivery time, but I'd imagine it would probably be Thursday.
    03-08-2016 11:59 AM
    So guys. Both my orders say shipped and gave me the tracking numbers that don't show any information yet. My concern is that verizon didn't charge me for the order. I don't want it to end up being cancelled. I've already had one pre-order cancel (placed a total of 3) any words of wisdom?

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-08-2016 12:00 PM
    Also I never got emails for any of my orders, nor for their shipping confirmation.

03-08-2016 12:01 PM
    well if they shipped it's a little late to cancel now i would think
    03-08-2016 12:03 PM
    I pre-ordered 3/2
    03-08-2016 12:05 PM
    I'm glad you got your S7! It seems that once Verizon makes a mistake with an order, they continuously make mistakes with that customer's order. I don't know why, but I'll chalk it up to Verizon being Verizon.

So guys. Both my orders say shipped and gave me the tracking numbers that don't show any information yet. My concern is that verizon didn't charge me for the order. I don't want it to end up being cancelled. I've already had one pre-order cancel (placed a total of 3) any words of wisdom?

It's a crapshoot when it comes to Verizon. If your phones have been shipped, I wouldn't sweat it.
    LanceAllan likes this.
    03-08-2016 12:07 PM
    Walked into BB this morning, they had a black beauty in stock (four of them actually). So called Verizon up while I was there, cancelled my preorder, and walked out with it. I wasn't in it for the S2 or VR Gear anyway. Popped in my iPhone 6S Plus SIM card and a Sammy SD card and was good to go. Now I can get this puppy set up before I travel to visit colleges with my kid on Friday.
    Tj Holtgard and cbugzeee like this.
    03-08-2016 12:08 PM
    S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-20160308_104613.jpg

Don't mind my horrible picture taking skills. Letting it charge up right now.
    03-08-2016 12:08 PM
    Yeah you're going to have to wait. In the pre-order thread, I see Verizon is up to 2/29 orders when it comes to the silvers.
    03-08-2016 12:09 PM

I didn't get charged either but the shipping info will not be active on UPS until between 3-5pm this afternoon... My first shipment went out yesterday morning and will be here tomorrow between 1245-245 but it wasn't active on UPS tracking until 445pm yesterday afternoon and I was not charged, never recived any email confirmation from VZW either.......

Second shipment had tracking number this morning AND I did receive email from VZW this morning that 2nd item has shipped but was not charged and tracking number not active yet.....

..... currently on the phone with VZW waiting while my rep is speaking with a samsung rep regarding back order of siler edge and the S2 promo for last 40 minutes

edit: she is telling me that the backorder on the silver edge is being caused by samsung and speaking with them about how to remedy the situation for the promo for those that are not able to register their imei and mac address number in time to qualify for the promo..... I did stress to her that the fine print on the samsung promo has changed since it went live on March 4th and that it states there are only 35k units available and it is on a first come first serve basis and this puts anyone waiting longer than usual on the silver edge at a disadvantage to qualify..... I tired to post this concern in the Verizon community thread a couple of days ago but they locked the thread......
    03-08-2016 12:11 PM
3,541 ... 7778798081 ...