S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

omahaorange

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
???? You pre-ordered the phone online and Verizon sent you the watch already????? :eek:

Yep, not sure how it happened. Pre-ordered the phone on the 23rd (about 2:30 PM). Girl on the phone told me if I wanted the VR, it wouldn't ship till April, but she could ship the watch immediately. Said it would be compatible with my S4, and I could have a chance to play with it before the S7e arrived. It, and the case I ordered, showed up on the 25th. I returned the case to the Verizon store today (because the girl on the phone mistook the kick stand for a belt clip) and mentioned it to the girl who waited on me. She said they were able to do that in some instances. The phone rep even cut the monthly service fee for the watch in half.

With all the complaining about Verizon Customer Service, I have absolutely nothing to add. I did order on the phone, rather than online.

kevindeep

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
Ordered silver on 2/23 and i have just now been charged and my account says shipped on 3/7 but no shipping information yet. I am hoping it's here Wednesday!!

Posted via the Android Central App

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
More empty threats I see...

Go galaxy go!

I choose you dikachu!

I called the bank again to talk to CS and asked why they flagged that charge and not the charge for the rapid charger, which I also bought online from Verizon. A computer decides what is fraud and what isn't. No human is involved in making the decision. Stupid algorithms.

That's what they say. Blame it on the computers... psh.

After hitting F5 on the UPS tracking website all day, at ~8:30pm EST I finally tracking info. I immediately set out to change the delivery location from my home where no one will be. First I had to verify my identity, but no matter which option I tried I got a "The system is not available..." BS. I mean... c'mon!
So I finally got it set for pick up at the UPS location, which is a central hub for the area and within walking distance of my office.

This phone better be worth it.

It will be... for about a month. Then we're on here trying complaining about how we don't have Android N yet. Fast forward a couple months, endless speculation of the S8 and who's going to get it.

Its says its shipping today now, but still processing?

Mine was like that for about 5 hours. Went through in the end though and package was picked up on time.

These are my ship dates I hope this make sense and maybe you guys can explain

2/23 phone order
S7 black - *shipped via Fedex 2 day*
s7 edge silver *processing* (ship date of 2/23)
Bank charged me 2/26
I cancelled this order 3/3 to order online
Invoices for both

3/3 online order
S7 black (ship date 3/7) *processing*
S7 edge black (ship date 3/7) *processing*
No shipment numbers but have invoices for both

I technically only have a shipping number for the one s7 (the cancelled order) package says it's 2#. Do you think it's possible that atleast one of the edges is in it? Do I not have a tracking number yet? Do you think they combined the two orders?

Explanation? Verizon!

I'd check the weight. Mine says it's 3 pounds. If it's more, it could be both phones! I've seen Verizon do weirder things.

dmaxwell564

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I have new stuff under receipts uploaded today. I didn't put a card on file because no sales tax in NH but no new info, a receipt now under my receipts tab and a new agreement. I'm hoping this is good news! Ordered in corporate store, s7 silver edge. 2/27

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Also, very important news:

paulphilly spied the 128GB Samsung Pro + micro SD card on sale for $89.99 on samsung's site and was awesome enough to make a thread giving everyone the heads up. Went to Best Buy, matched the price, came home.

Samsung 128 GB Pro Plus micro SD card on sale for $89.99 and Best Buy price matches!!!

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
My second Silver Edge just posted to my acct. No shipping yet. Both mine are now on their way. Both Silver. Expected delivery Wednesday and Thursday. One ordered on the 23rd and the other the 24th.

rflores5432

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
My UPS tracking has finally updated too. Ordered black edge late on the 24th. Says arriving 3/9 out of Pennsylvania and I'm in upstate NY. I also have an "UPS my choice" account and changed it so I don't need to be home or give a signature for delivery.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-07-21-26-17-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-07-21-26-17-1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 82

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I choose you dikachu!

That's what they say. Blame it on the computers... psh.

It will be... for about a month. Then we're on here trying complaining about how we don't have Android N yet. Fast forward a couple months, endless speculation of the S8 and who's going to get it.

Mine was like that for about 5 hours. Went through in the end though and package was picked up on time.

Explanation? Verizon!

I'd check the weight. Mine says it's 3 pounds. If it's more, it could be both phones! I've seen Verizon do weirder things.

2 lbs is the weight

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Also, very important news:

paulphilly spied the 128GB Samsung Pro + micro SD card on sale for $89.99 on samsung's site and was awesome enough to make a thread giving everyone the heads up. Went to Best Buy, matched the price, came home.

Samsung 128 GB Pro Plus micro SD card on sale for $89.99 and Best Buy price matches!!!

Just an FYI on buying new micro sd cards, a couple of popular websites have been selling tons of fake ones.... now with the cards at 128 and 200gb it's more prevalent than ever , even some fakes of the samsung micro cards......... https://youtu.be/0uyIr5otau8

use a program called H2testw by ctmagazin... difficult to find with no spyware atatched

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
My UPS tracking has finally updated too. Ordered black edge late on the 24th. Says arriving 3/9 out of Pennsylvania and I'm in upstate NY. I also have an "UPS my choice" account and changed it so I don't need to be home or give a signature for delivery.

I wonder how they determine what is shipped from where. Upstate (Western) NY, and mine shipped FedEx from Memphis.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz