08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 8586878889 ...
tools
    Card charged, order still processing. ...cmon V

Posted via the Android Central App
    I completely understand.
    03-08-2016 05:02 PM
    what time does the entertainment start in the morning, this has been a riot.
    And I do undertand
    03-08-2016 05:03 PM
    I completely understand.
    I completely understand.
    03-08-2016 05:04 PM
    I completely understand.
    No, I completely understand.
    03-08-2016 05:08 PM
    Preordered on 3-5. Black GS7E

Have a UPS tracking # as of 1pm today, although nothing to report on actual tracking or estimated delivery date....Likely means that the phone was merely scanned and on the VZW truck to be sent to UPS for sorting in Memphis, but not actually in UPS' possession yet.

Haven't really seen if anyone has a newer preorder than 3/5 actually getting sent out, so figured it was worth mentioning =)

As for some side notes.....

1. I'm going to be massively upset if I don't end up getting that smart watch from the promo.... I had 2 different VZW CSRs confirm that I would... and truth be told, that promo was the ONLY reason I'm upgrading my phone at all, since I'm planning on selling the watch on Ebay to help cover the additional cost of the phone. And as far as I'm concerned, if Samsung cheaps out on the watches, those two CSRs make Verizon liable for my watch.... or the price difference thereof. Also I wonder if Samsung's recent editing of the fine print, from 300,000 units to 35,000 watches.... just means that they are honoring watches for preorders before they changed the fine print, and that only 35,000 remained after editing.

2. I find it entirely too suspicious that I was having tons of problems with my relatively ancient Galaxy Nexus the past month or so (which is what was prompting me to even look at finally using my upgrade).... including loss of data connection, frequent device crashes crashes, and general device sluggishness.... Since confirming my order for the GS7E, however, my GNEX has miraculously started working flawlessly again....

3. Samsung Pay, WhitePages, and Samsung Stock browser hopefully we can get working versions going on the 11th

4. I need a cheap case that provides actual drop protection... I've seen a few of the leather ones that are half wallets for $5-$15.... anyone confirm they do ok vs Drops?
    03-08-2016 05:09 PM
    what time does the entertainment start in the morning, this has been a riot.
    And I do undertand

I completely understand you don't understand.

Have a UPS tracking # as of 1pm today, although nothing to report on actual tracking or estimated delivery date....Likely means that the phone was merely scanned and on the VZW truck to be sent to UPS for sorting in Memphis, but not actually in UPS' possession yet.

Haven't really seen if anyone has a newer preorder than 3/5 actually getting sent out, so figured it was worth mentioning =)

1. I'm going to be massively upset if I don't end up getting that smart watch from the promo.... I had 2 different VZW CSRs confirm that I would... and truth be told, that promo was the ONLY reason I'm upgrading my phone at all, since I'm planning on selling the watch on Ebay to help cover the additional cost of the phone. And as far as I'm concerned, if Samsung cheaps out on the watches, those two CSRs make Verizon liable for my watch.... or the price difference thereof. Also I wonder if Samsung's recent editing of the fine print, from 300,000 units to 35,000 watches.... just means that they are honoring watches for preorders before they changed the fine print, and that only 35,000 remained after editing.

2. I find it entirely too suspicious that I was having tons of problems with my relatively ancient Galaxy Nexus the past month or so (which is what was prompting me to even look at finally using my upgrade).... including loss of data connection, frequent device crashes crashes, and general device sluggishness.... Since confirming my order for the GS7E, however, my GNEX has miraculously started working flawlessly again....

3. Samsung Pay, WhitePages, and Samsung Stock browser hopefully we can get working versions going on the 11th

4. I need a cheap case that provides actual drop protection... I've seen a few of the leather ones that are half wallets for $5-$15.... anyone confirm they do ok vs Drops?
    1. I'm sure you'll get one if you're getting your phone if you're getting the phone tomorrow or the day after that.

2. ILLUMINATI!

3. I wouldn't hold my breath for the Samsung browser or WhitePages. If they do come around, it'll take awhile. Thank Verizon for that crap. Stupid Verizon.

4. Spigen cases are dirt cheap on Amazon. They also work well. http://www.amazon.com/Spigen%C2%AE-R...cUvbUpU5043624
    03-08-2016 05:16 PM

I feel like the shipping situation makes Verizon liable for the watch. Some people were able to get overnight shipping and some (like myself) could only get 2day with no upgrade to overnight. That and the fact that there no order to how the shipping occurred, I.e. some people have received despite ordering after some who are still waiting. The only way I see Verizon not liable would have been if they didn't ship ANY preorders until they shipped ALL preorders, and would have had to ship them all the same speed.
    03-08-2016 05:17 PM
    I need a cheap case that provides actual drop protection... I've seen a few of the leather ones that are half wallets for $5-$15.... anyone confirm they do ok vs Drops?
    I am going with Amazon.com: Galaxy S7 Edge Case - MoKo [Heavy Duty] Full Body Protective Rugged Holster Cover with Swivel Belt Clip - Dual Layer Shock Resistant Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 5.5 Inch 2016 Smartphone, BLUE: Cell Phones & Accessories for now. I had one for my Gflex 2 and it kept it safe enough to return to sprint after I finish setting up my S7E.
    03-08-2016 05:17 PM
    I feel like the shipping situation makes Verizon liable for the watch. Some people were able to get overnight shipping and some (like myself) could only get 2day with no upgrade to overnight. That and the fact that there no order to how the shipping occurred, I.e. some people have received despite ordering after some who are still waiting. The only way I see Verizon not liable would have been if they didn't ship ANY preorders until they shipped ALL preorders, and would have had to ship them all the same speed.
    I completely understand.
    03-08-2016 05:19 PM
    03-08-2016 05:20 PM
    I completely understand.
    I hear what you're saying, and I completely understand. I would be excited too!
    03-08-2016 05:21 PM
    Wow that's cheap!
    I liked the price, and it was only 3.99 extra for overnight.
    03-08-2016 05:22 PM
    Has anyone with a order date of 2/28 for silver S7E have any movement! Mine is still processing!
    03-08-2016 05:25 PM
    I hear what you're saying, and I completely understand. I would be excited too!
    I liked the price, and it was only 3.99 extra for overnight.
    I completely understand.

Looks like I'm all set for tomorrow. Phone has been backed up to my PC using Smart Switch. Also backed up the music, pics, and other important files manually on to the PC as well in case something goes wrong during the restore process.

Got my Spigen Neo Hybrid case, Samsung Pro+ 128GB card, and Zagg HD screen protector all waiting for the FedEx dude to show up.
    Tj Holtgard likes this.
    03-08-2016 05:26 PM
    I'm trying to get my pics onto my Chrome Book, from my S6. Been a pain in the ****.
    03-08-2016 05:28 PM
    Has anyone with a order date of 2/28 for silver S7E have any movement! Mine is still processing!
    2/26 silver, processing, no movement.

03-08-2016 05:29 PM
    I completely understand.

Looks like I'm all set for tomorrow. Phone has been backed up to my PC using Smart Switch. Also backed up the music, pics, and other important files manually on to the PC as well in case something goes wrong during the restore process.

Got my Spigen Neo Hybrid case, Samsung Pro+ 128GB card, and Zagg HD screen protector all waiting for the FedEx dude to show up.
    Ohhhhh, man.. the news just said FedEx has suspended operations in the Pacific northwest until sometime next week. Something about rumors of a Korean dictator on the loose.
    03-08-2016 05:30 PM
    I completely understand.

Where'd you find a zagg?

03-08-2016 05:30 PM
    Ohhhhh, man.. the news just said FedEx has suspended operations in the Pacific northwest until sometime next week. Something about rumors of a Korean dictator on the loose.
    I Completely Understand.
    03-08-2016 05:32 PM
    Mine is still processing as well, silver, card was charged earlier today tho

03-08-2016 05:34 PM
    Wow that's cheap!
    But wait. There's more!

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom
    Tj Holtgard likes this.
    03-08-2016 05:35 PM
    2/26 silver, processing, no movement.

At least I am not the only one!
    Stigasteve23 likes this.
    03-08-2016 05:38 PM
    Crap mine just got rescheduled for Friday. It was originally listed on UPS as being delivered 3/9. It departed 3/7 from memphis and now is in Missouri. I am in new jersey.

Tracking shows it went from memphis to Arkansas to Missouri to Illinois enroute to NJ. Really taking the scenic route.

03-08-2016 05:38 PM
    Hope. I didn't mess things up for myself today. Being Mr. Impatient, my tracking showed that my phone arrived at my local UPS hub, which is only 10 minutes from my house and was scheduled for tomorrow deliver. . It arrived at 10:30 this morning and, rather than having it just sit there all day and night until it got delivered later tomorrow afternoon, I decided to switch delivery option to be picked up right there and thought I could beat the system a day early. I was hoping after I did that then I'd shortly receive an email telling me that it's all ready to be picked up later today. But now it just says that the change is pending. So hoping worst case scenario I can just get it there tomorrow at 3:30 when it opens. But if I had just wanted patiently it would have probably been delivered to my house around 1 pm.

03-08-2016 05:42 PM
    I'm trying to get my pics onto my Chrome Book, from my S6. Been a pain in the ****.
    Ewwwwww a Chrome Book! Get it away, get it away!!

They've suspended operations here to make sure I get my phone. Diverting all resources to my package to ensure I don't rage at someone.

Where'd you find a zagg?

Best Buy

I Completely Understand.
    I completely understand as well.

But wait. There's more!

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom
    If you call within the next 15 minutes and promise to tell a friend, we'll include a second set of zika-virus infected mosquitoes at no charge! Just pay shipping and handling!

Tracking shows it went from memphis to Arkansas to Missouri to Illinois enroute to NJ. Really taking the scenic route.

Really gotta wine and dine these phones before using them these days. I remember the days when you could just wink at one and they'll buzz for you.
    Tj Holtgard and cbugzeee like this.
    03-08-2016 05:42 PM
3,541 ... 8586878889 ...