08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 8788899091 ...
tools
    Alright so my phone came today and I'm been playing with it all day and have a few observations. I think Verizon pulled another fast one on up. First, Samsung pay isn't "compatible" with this for some crazy odd reason. You can't download it from either App Store. I had to download the apk and it is working. Also second the white page option is no where to be found on the phone. This is crazy. Again hampering the phones Verizon. Really.
    Samsung Pay - Just an fyi for those getting their s7 before 3/11- samsun g has a promo ongoing for free wireless charger if you download samsung apy by March 10 and add a credit card.

Just came back from local BB.... they have s7 edge in stock in black and gold on hand ready to go but said all the silver ones they had were picked up for allocated preorders already........
    03-08-2016 06:35 PM
    I was thinking more along the lines of this:
    S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-i-look-like-720x547.jpg
    kstout2013 and cbugzeee like this.
    03-08-2016 06:35 PM
    WOA a cheap case for an 800 phone?! Now even I being the penny pincher I am knows that you need to spend more than 10-15 on a case- not to mention screen protection. It makes me sick to see people don't take the extra money and get a case and a screen protector for their phones- and you're worried about getting a galaxy gear?! Ack!
    More of a cushion than to really protect the phone. If I wanted to go all out, Otterbox would be the best way. Unfortunately they're bulky and ugly.

I was thinking more along the lines of this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I-look-like-this-720x547.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	219216
    Gets package in hand, instantly:

03-08-2016 06:36 PM
    If it scanned out of Louisville then it's on a plane, not a truck
    I'm sure it's on a plane.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom
    03-08-2016 06:36 PM
    After my bank did their stupid fraud activity cancellation last night, forcing me to reorder, I got the charge to clear this time a few minutes ago. Now just waiting for shipping notification from Verizon.
    Tj Holtgard likes this.
    03-08-2016 06:37 PM
    After my bank did their stupid fraud activity cancellation last night, forcing me to reorder, I got the charge to clear this time a few minutes ago. Now just waiting for shipping notification from Verizon.
    It'll most likely happen tomorrow.
    03-08-2016 06:38 PM
    I feel your pain. That happened last year with my S6. They fraud flagged it and I had to call the CC company and Verizon to get it straightened out. Luckily, I caught the email as soon as it came across so it still shipped on time.
    03-08-2016 06:41 PM
    yeah I got my shipped email at 3:27pm EST and UPS still says ">>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later."
    03-08-2016 06:42 PM
    So my phone is now at my local sort facility. So the package left Memphis @ 1:48 PM and arrived @ 3:50 PM. That's a flight time of only 2 hours and 2 minutes. Except from Seattle to Dallas, it takes 3 hours and 40 minutes on a plane. What in the world is FedEx using to transport their packages? A Concorde?
    Tj Holtgard likes this.
    03-08-2016 06:45 PM
    So my phone is now at my local sort facility. So the package left Memphis @ 1:48 PM and arrived @ 3:50 PM. That's a flight time of only 2 hours and 2 minutes. Except from Seattle to Dallas, it takes 3 hours and 40 minutes on a plane. What in the world is FedEx using to transport their packages? A Concorde?
    A Concorde full of nukes?

Posted via Android Central App
    03-08-2016 06:49 PM
    You are in Dallas?
    03-08-2016 06:49 PM
    Fan of kpop eh?
    Kpop? Nope just Google image

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-08-2016 06:50 PM
    You're not fooling us Kim. We all saw you testing missiles. While the world thinks it was for nuclear payload we in the android central forums know it was merely to expedite shipping from Texas to Seattle
    svtcobra likes this.
    03-08-2016 06:50 PM
    Your nuclear missile. They found that one on the ship seized by The Philippines. Sending it back home to you, so you can snuggle.
    03-08-2016 06:53 PM
    A Concorde?
    The Concorde was retired in 2003. /knowitall
    03-08-2016 06:53 PM
    FFedex deliveries

Attached Thumbnails S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-26255.jpg  
    03-08-2016 06:59 PM
    A Concorde full of nukes?

Posted via Android Central App
    No. I only transport 2 at a time.

You are in Dallas?
    Seattle right now visiting family.

Kpop? Nope just Google image

Your husband just wanted me to pass on a message:

You're not fooling us Kim. We all saw you testing missiles. While the world thinks it was for nuclear payload we in the android central forums know it was merely to expedite shipping from Texas to Seattle
    No no, it was really for Amazon purchases. They won't let me become a Prime member so I found my own rush shipping.

Your nuclear missile. They found that one on the ship seized by The Philippines. Sending it back home to you, so you can snuggle.
    It gets so cold at night...

The Concorde was retired in 2003. /knowitall
    Only for passenger use I guess? FedEx just let the cat out of the bag transporting my package from Memphis to Seattle in only 2 hours!
    03-08-2016 07:00 PM
    Samsung Pay - Just an fyi for those getting their s7 before 3/11- samsun g has a promo ongoing for free wireless charger if you download samsung apy by March 10 and add a credit card.

Just came back from local BB.... they have s7 edge in stock in black and gold on hand ready to go but said all the silver ones they had were picked up for allocated preorders already........
    As of today Samsung Pay does not work on any S7E's or S7's. Still works with all S6's though. I read that it's supposed to be fixed by the 11th but who knows.
    03-08-2016 07:00 PM

Unfortunately Samsung Pay is not yet compatible with Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge. Yes, I've been trying to install it earlier but I found out that it's not compatible with the S7 Edge yet. Need a patch.

In a totally unrelated matter, Verizon sent me a text and an e-mail offering up to $300 Trade-In Value if I trade in an old phone. What is the cheapest option to take advantage of this? Are there any cheap phone that goes up to the max $300 TIV? Thanks!
    03-08-2016 07:01 PM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...03635135fb.jpg

No no, it was really for Amazon purchases. They won't let me become a Prime member so I found my own rush shipping.

Only for passenger use I guess? FedEx just let the cat out of the bag transporting my package from Memphis to Seattle in only 2 hours!
    Omg that is what he'll be like!

03-08-2016 07:05 PM
    See good wife I ordered his phone and pants all comes before my phone. This doesn't include my ups deliveries tomorrow

Attached Thumbnails S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-26257.jpg  
    03-08-2016 07:06 PM
    Unfortunately Samsung Pay is not yet compatible with Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge. Yes, I've been trying to install it earlier but I found out that it's not compatible with the S7 Edge yet. Need a patch.

In a totally unrelated matter, Verizon sent me a text and an e-mail offering up to $300 Trade-In Value if I trade in an old phone. What is the cheapest option to take advantage of this? Are there any cheap phone that goes up to the max $300 TIV? Thanks!
    Here's the list:

-- Any smartphone for $100
    -- Apple iPhone 5S, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Droid Turbo by Motorola or Droid Turbo 2 by Motorola for $200
    -- Apple iPhone 6, Apple iPhone 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge +, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 or LG V10 for $300

I traded in a HTC Rezound for $100... lolololololol.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...03635135fb.jpg

I'm in Dallas to can I help run your empire?
    Omg that is what he'll be like!

There was a funnier one but it would probably get me banned from the forums.
    I'm in Dallas to can I help run your empire?
    But I'm not in Dallas?
    03-08-2016 07:07 PM
3,541 ... 8788899091 ...