08-13-2016 11:46 AM
3,541 ... 96979899100 ...
tools
    Oh, in my state of excitement for my new gold S7 edge and the relief of finally being done switching from AT&T to Vzn - I forgot the reason why I went with the Tab E. Rep threw it in as a deal.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a wireless charger I should get?

Posted via the Android Central App
    Samsung Fast Charge Everywhere Bundle - Verizon Wireless
    03-09-2016 08:47 AM
    FedEx tracking won't update!!!!! Although mine doesn't come til tomorrow I'm going to play with my husband's s7 and be a nice wife and set it up for him. I may hide it til tomorrow til I get mine lol

Funny, my hubby is getting his s7 today, I ordered the s7e for myself since I like the bigger screen. He can't be bothered with the bigger screen size so I got him the s7 in black. I will be vicariously living through his s7 for the entire night setting it up for him while I patiently wait for mine. I think it will help with the suspense of receiving mine haha
    03-09-2016 08:47 AM
    FedEx tracking won't update!!!!! Although mine doesn't come til tomorrow I'm going to play with my husband's s7 and be a nice wife and set it up for him. I may hide it til tomorrow til I get mine lol

I COMPLETELY understand
    Tj Holtgard likes this.
    03-09-2016 08:49 AM
    They're lucky I'm so tired right now or I'd be more feisty. I can't help that I'm excited, but I can help that I'm totally faceplant tired right now.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom
    03-09-2016 08:49 AM
    Got my black s7 before I left work. When submitting the receipt, do you submit the one that came with the phone, or one from onine? The one that came with the phone has the order processed date and not the date pre-ordered
    03-09-2016 08:50 AM
    Funny, my hubby is getting his s7 today, I ordered the s7e for myself since I like the bigger screen. He can't be bothered with the bigger screen size so I got him the s7 in black. I will be vicariously living through his s7 for the entire night setting it up for him while I patiently wait for mine. I think it will help with the suspense of receiving mine haha

I have to say I would be pissed if my wife (fiance in this case) were to open my phone remove the plastic and take all the setting up fun out of the process.... but that is just me. LOLOL
    LanceAllan and Tj Holtgard like this.
    03-09-2016 08:51 AM
    I have to say I would be pissed if my wife (fiance in this case) were to open my phone remove the plastic and take all the setting up fun out of the process.... but that is just me. LOLOL
    My husband could give two sh*ts. I am the one with the phone technology obsession lol
    Serious Fun likes this.
    03-09-2016 08:52 AM
    My husband doesn't care. Lol he would just unwrap it and hand it to me to get it all figured out then when it's done he will take it and never let me look at it again.

He gets the best end of the stick by the time be gets it it will be activated in a case any updates done. Phone numbers and stuff all moved over then he just gets to play
    Serious Fun likes this.
    03-09-2016 08:54 AM
    Got my black s7 before I left work. When submitting the receipt, do you submit the one that came with the phone, or one from onine? The one that came with the phone has the order processed date and not the date pre-ordered
    Your receipt that came with the phone should have your name on it correct? Read the "terms and conditions" carefully as it fully outlines what needs to be submitted.
    03-09-2016 08:58 AM
    My husband could give two sh*ts. I am the one with the phone technology obsession lol
    Hence they get s7s and I get the edge. Lol when we were due for upgrades I told him to look online for what he wants he goes well just get me what your getting. I told him well it will be another month he goes I don't care. I've been researching my phone 6 months out from upgrade date. Techy person here also

Tj Holtgard likes this.
    03-09-2016 08:58 AM
    My FedEx tracking hasn't updated since yesterday afternoon and my phone is supposed to be delivered today.
    kimelle likes this.
    03-09-2016 09:07 AM
    Found this on FedEx's website:

FedEx Express National Service Disruption

Last updated: March 9, 2016
    FedEx Express experienced substantial flight and sort disruptions at the Memphis hub last night due to thunderstorms and strong winds. Potential delays are possible for package deliveries across the U.S. with a delivery commitment of March 9, 2016. FedEx is committed to provide service to the best of our ability. Please continue to check fedex.com for updates.
    Continue to check the status of your shipments on fedex.com or go to fedex.com for updates to FedEx Service Alerts. You can also contact FedEx Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339.
    Operational impacts to other FedEx operating companies may vary due to local weather conditions.
    Consistent with the provisions of the FedEx Service Guide, FedEx Express money-back guarantee is suspended for U.S. packages and shipments inbound into the U.S. from international locations with a delivery commitment of March 9, 2016.
    03-09-2016 09:09 AM
    My FedEx tracking hasn't updated since yesterday afternoon and my phone is supposed to be delivered today.
    Mine also- left Memphis Monday and Tuesday. no updates, says delivery before 430 today in upstate NY
    03-09-2016 09:09 AM
    I have the same problem. My phone took a 20 minute ride around Memphis around 2300 last night but hasn't moved since. Was scheduled for delivery this morning via Priority Overnight
    03-09-2016 09:11 AM
    My husband doesn't care. Lol he would just unwrap it and hand it to me to get it all figured out then when it's done he will take it and never let me look at it again.

He gets the best end of the stick by the time be gets it it will be activated in a case any updates done. Phone numbers and stuff all moved over then he just gets to play
    But that is all the fun stuff... especially pealing off that front screen plastic.
    puddlejumper32 likes this.
    03-09-2016 09:13 AM
    FED ex chat:

Leonida S: Hello kim ,thank you for visiting FedEx.com I am Leonida and will help you today.
    Me: thank you
    Me: my item was sent 2 day ship Sunday night/ Monday morning and it has left Memphis twice- Monday and Tuesday with no further updates, but is supposed to be delivered today.
    Leonida S: Kim I regret any inconvenience upon checking your Shipper VZW MEMPHIS-DF EXPRESS selected a Fedex 2day shipping method to deliver your package which is due today March 9 no later than 4:30 PM.
    Leonida S: Anything that I can extend my assistance to Kim?
    Me: So it will be delivered today? The tracking updates show it in transit from Memphis
    Leonida S: Yes Kim that is correct.
    03-09-2016 09:17 AM
    Mine also- left Memphis Monday and Tuesday. no updates, says delivery before 430 today in upstate NY
    Mine is sitting at a sorting facility an hour away and it has been sitting there since 5:00 last night.
    03-09-2016 09:19 AM
    Your receipt that came with the phone should have your name on it correct? Read the "terms and conditions" carefully as it fully outlines what needs to be submitted.
    Yeah it has all that. The only thing is whether it matters that the date on that receipt shows 3.6, which is the day the shipped it, instead of 2.24 which is the day I ordered it
    03-09-2016 09:20 AM
    Yeah it has all that. The only thing is whether it matters that the date on that receipt shows 3.6, which is the day the shipped it, instead of 2.24 which is the day I ordered it
    i don't see why the 3-6 date would be an issue?
    03-09-2016 09:24 AM
    Mine is sitting at a sorting facility an hour away and it has been sitting there since 5:00 last night.
    Tracking shows last scan as leaving memphis, fedex agent on chat shows it arrived in Syracuse NY
    03-09-2016 09:25 AM
    03-09-2016 09:28 AM
    Let the 2016 Hunger Games BEGIN!

Attached Thumbnails S7 Edge - Verizon preorders-8669.jpg  
    03-09-2016 09:30 AM
    Let the 2016 Hunger Games BEGIN!

My package is already in Minnesota. The tracking info hasn't updated in a long time.
    03-09-2016 09:31 AM
    My package is already in Minnesota. The tracking info hasn't updated in a long time.
    Mine is in Montana. Just not close to me.

I can hear Verizon cringing from here.

03-09-2016 09:34 AM
    i don't see why the 3-6 date would be an issue?
    Maybe not. It does ask for purchase date, so is that the 2.28 pre-order date, or the 3.6 from the processed date
    03-09-2016 09:35 AM
3,541 ... 96979899100 ...