S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Went to Best Buy today to see the phones. Have always ordered black in the past but this feels real good in the hand and the back is a huge fingerprint magnet. The silver looked more like chrome and did not appear to be a fingerprint magnet so I ordered the silver. Ordered on the telephone.

sprint85

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Preorder's for s7 edge on Verizon
report here

Just wanted to start a thread for the Verizon customers or preordered and we can stay in touch with whoever gets an actual order placed or early shipment! Mine as of now still says processing. Ordered on the 23rd

Posted via the Android Central App

jpdaballa

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Preorder's for s7 edge on Verizon
report here

I'm in the same boat as you, called in and they said it'll ship by March 11. I asked if it'll ship earlier and they said it's possible but not probable. I ordered 10am Pacific

Pain_dont_hurt

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
report here

This is the sad post for us Verizon us customers. We have to sit by while all the other kids get to play with their new toys.

Mikeysvt02

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
report here

Verizon pre-order here as well. Says processing for me too. If our payment comes out of account is that a good sign it's shipping out? If so I'll keep a close eye on my account lol

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
report here

My payment has been processed since last Friday. I'm still in the processing. I pre ordered in the first 5 minutes. 2 of them

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Preorder's for s7 edge on Verizon report here

Just wanted to start a thread for the Verizon customers or preordered and we can stay in touch with whoever gets an actual order placed or early shipment! Mine as of now still says processing. Ordered on the 23rd

I ordered mine at 6:55 am central on 02/23 and it still says "processing".

Grrrrrrr...

At least my microSD card came in today from Amazon.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
report here

I would have to pay full price to avoid losing $30 udp (still on contract but have an upgrade). Because of that I would get no freebies (which is bogus) . That said no advantage to purchasing early except to get the phone early. I have to pick up at fedex so that adds another day. Trying to talk myself into it but just isn't smart. Really jealous of you getting free s2

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
report here

I would have to pay full price to avoid losing $30 udp (still on contract but have an upgrade). Because of that I would get no freebies (which is bogus) . That said no advantage to purchasing early except to get the phone early. I have to pick up at fedex so that adds another day. Trying to talk myself into it but just isn't smart. Really jealous of you getting free s2

A Verizon rep on reddit today said you can still get the free VR from Samsung. Samsung doesn't care how you paid for your phone. You just won't be able to get the free VR from Verizon nor the free Gear S2.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
report here

Verizon pre-order here as well. Says processing for me too. If our payment comes out of account is that a good sign it's shipping out? If so I'll keep a close eye on my account lol

Yes, once you have been charged that means it's shipping.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
report here

A Verizon rep on reddit today said you can still get the free VR from Samsung. Samsung doesn't care how you paid for your phone. You just won't be able to get the free VR from Verizon nor the free Gear S2.
I have no use for vr. Would have liked s2.

EagleEye64

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
report here

I ordered one (black) for me and one (Gold) for my Grand Daughter on the 24th. Still waiting for the cases to come in but should be here in a couple days. They say patience is a virtue but I'm not sure about that. LOL If anyone is interested I found some pretty good all leather flip cases from france with free shipping. The site is Tetded. Sure had a variety of colors and they look pretty nice to me. Just info for the masses. I talked to them and they said it is being set up right now for the Samsung S7 and S7 Edge and will be available very soon.

DroidBoy82

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
report here

My order still says "in process" on Verizon's site. Not getting my hopes up for getting my Edge earlier than the 11th. Oh well, I guess it could be a lot worse. At least I'll get an S2 out of this deal. That promotion came at the perfect time since I've been wanting to get one.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
report here

I pre-ordered on the 27th. Processing with no charges yet. Not expecting it very early..

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
report here

I'm in the same boat. Ordered on launch day and it just says processing

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
report here

I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one still processing. Ordered over the phone.

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

FAiello

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
report here

I preordered a S7e because I needed a new phone. I don't need a VR or am I willing to pay verizon a monthly fee for the S2. I have a Pebble Time Steel and that is the best smartwatch on the market IMO and no monthly fee. My order is still in process ordered on Feb 25th.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
report here

Another sad story here. Ordered on day one, order is still in process mode. I didn't get my hopes up getting it before Mar11.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
report here

If it is like previous phones... I suspect it might come a day or two, maybe 3 at most.

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
report here

This is depressing seeing all the T-Mobile folks starting to receive their phones. All I have are a couple empty cases and screen protectors... Come on Verizon step up and start sending out these shipping confirmations already!

BTW: Ordered launch day. 2 Silver Edge's. Still Processing.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay