S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

Jason Fournier1

May 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Preorder's for s7 edge on Verizon
report here

Ordered at 8 am on 2/23. Silver Edge. Still processing.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
report here

Verizon's @VZWSupport twitter account is getting a lot of questions about when they plan on shipping the preordered S7/S7 edges and there's a lot of non-answers on Verizon's part.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
report here

Verizon's @VZWSupport twitter account is getting a lot of questions about when they plan on shipping the preordered S7/S7 edges and there's a lot of non-answers on Verizon's part.

My Verizon pre-order said it would ship by 3/11. Why would I expect it any earlier? If fact, why would anybody? Just because T-Mo sent some out early?

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
report here

My Verizon pre-order said it would ship by 3/11. Why would I expect it any earlier? If fact, why would anybody? Just because T-Mo sent some out early?

Well, it's terribly irritating seeing others getting their phones early while we have to sit around and wait...and wait...and wait...

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
report here

I am not mad that we are not getting them early, just wish we would...LOL

I wanna play too. But they have not even hit my bank yet so I know it hasn't shipped.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
report here

I am not mad that we are not getting them early, just wish we would...LOL

I wanna play too. But they have not even hit my bank yet so I know it hasn't shipped.

I kind of am mad. I mean, what's the point of preordering if they won't release them until the day they come out? It seems like there's no difference from preordering the phone last Tuesday to preordering the phone today.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
report here

You preorder to get a phone on release day to increase that chance you have one and they don't get sold out. Big V never promised you would get it early. It sucks other have their toys to play with early and we are still waiting, but thus is life.

doxidad

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
report here

I ordered a black S7E + otterbox case on the 27th by phone. My order says 3/11 like everyone else. I guess it'll come when it does and no amount of whining will make it come any sooner. Gotta be patient.

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Verizon customers: We may get hosed again by Verizon. Only 300,000 promotional gifts are available and with Tmobile and Sprint customers getting their phones early there may be no promotional gifts left including the Gear S2 by the time we get our phones. The offer opens this Friday 3/11 @ 7am Pacific Time. You need phone's IMEI # & MAC address to register for the gifts on Samsung site.

Verizon CSR said we will get the phone's info via email this week but I don't know if they can really do that.

UPDATE 03/01/2016 11:27 AM PT: Just got off the phone with Verizon Sales Person. He stated that Verizon has a contract with Samsung for the Gear S2 that is not limited by that 300,000 gifts. I will believe it when I see my Gear S2 in my hands.

Last edited:

GBP87

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Verizon customers: We may get hosed again by Verizon. Only 300,000 promotional gifts are available and with Tmobile and Sprint customers getting their phones early there may be no promotional gifts left including the Gear S2 by the time we get our phones. The offer opens this Friday 3/11 @ 7am Pacific Time. You need phone's IMEI # & MAC address to register for the gifts on Samsung site.

Verizon CSR said we will get the phone's info via email this week but I don't know if they can really do that.

Wow, didn't think about that. Also, there is no way we're getting our IMEI before we have these in our hands.

Meh, about right for Verizon, though. True shame they don't take their standing as the elite network and have an attitude that matches it. Could you imagine Verizon with the some of T-Mobile's attitude?

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

Except Verizon is the only one offering the S2....

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
report here

I ordered a black S7E + otterbox case on the 27th by phone. My order says 3/11 like everyone else. I guess it'll come when it does and no amount of whining will make it come any sooner. Gotta be patient.

It irritates me when people tell me how I should feel, especially after I drop $800+ for a device and accessories.

Thablackguy

Apr 18, 2010
www.twitter.com
report here

Yeah, but this is America. #1 in whining. #FirstWorldProblems remember that hashtag ??? We started that.:-/

jmm22

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
Samsung has addressed this in statements already that can be found via a simple search. Some companies already have their own separate stock from the 300,000 (Best Buy, Costco, Sprint, and Target). It is expected they will ship almost 1 million VR from this.

ronin_cse

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Samsung has addressed this in statements already that can be found via a simple search. Some companies already have their own separate stock from the 300,000 (Best Buy, Costco, Sprint, and Target). It is expected they will ship almost 1 million VR from this.

Dunno what you consider a simple search but I certainly can't find anything that looks like a Samsung statement on the issue. Could you provide a link please?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy