S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

sfld

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
Maybe they did that to freak everyone out on purpose then will surprise us by shipping them out this friday? lol

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
My Verizon Best Buy order posted a pending charge a few days ago when I first ordered and that dropped off and didn't reappear. I assume they will finally charge my card once it is ready to ship which seems like it will take the full time till 3/11.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine is back to the 11th too.....

Maybe they got tired of us complaining about getting it early and changed it to the 31st.... just so we would be happy to get it on the 11th. LMAO!!!

Verizon.JPG

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Spoke to Verizon CSR and my ship date is now back to 3-11 (from 3-31). So Joe was correct (as always).

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Joe!

BTW where do you guys find your ship date? The My Verizon app still gives me that 1800's date and the regular website just shows "processing." The only way I seem to be able to get updated information it to call Verizon directly. Is there a website I'm not aware of?

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
LOL yea... mine would have been canceled on the 11th if everything would have stayed the same and we didn't get tracking numbers. Store pick up, or Tmobile change. hahaha

sfld

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
Spoke to Verizon CSR and my ship date is now back to 3-11 (from 3-31). So Joe was correct (as always).

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Joe!

BTW where do you guys find your ship date? The My Verizon app still gives me that 1800's date and the regular website just shows "processing." The only way I seem to be able to get updated information it to call Verizon directly. Is there a website I'm not aware of?

In the email they send you, there is a check order status link

slater

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm still slightly confused. If you click on the check order via the email it shows a ship date of 03/11. If you log into my account and Click the "Order Status" at the bottom of the page, it shows an in-store pickup at my local store.

Either way it looks like i'll be getting it day 1, thanks Joe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463