S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
@Joe will these ship FedEx or UPS? Usually dealing vzw its been FedEx. I'm just curious.

Posted via the Android Central App

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Do we have to have our new S7 edge in hand before we sign up for the free VR/Gear S2 Verizon promotion or will our preorders be enough?

This may have been answered somewhere in this thread, but it's 20 pages long now.

The Samung Gear promo registration has opened early, originally sched for tomorrow at 10am but now active and able to register for Gear VR or S2 BUT you need a copy of your order recipt AND your s7 IMEI and Mac addy to complete registration...........

Attachments

• need imei.JPG
    need imei.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 59
  • gear reg.JPG
    gear reg.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 58

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
FedEx, the guys who have left my phone in my driveway every time I pre-order or get a replacement through Asurion. Guess who ran over a pre-order of the iPhone 5S?

Posted from the 6P of Aluminum Doom

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
You can use your order confirmation email which has:

internet order number - Order Date and - Location Code

.....but won't be able to submit registration until you have new phone IMEI and Mac address

wxman2003

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine today. Black. Delivery date the 11th. Was at verizon corporate store earlier today. They told me all of them were showing a delivery of the 31st. Told him I would order it online instead. Pretty sad, I knew more than they did.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Ordered mine today. Black. Delivery date the 11th. Was at verizon corporate store earlier today. They told me all of them were showing a delivery of the 31st. Told him I would order it online instead. Pretty sad, I knew more than they did.

I ordered mine today with that date also

Posted via the Android Central App

tvandyke

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,

I could probably post this somewhere else, but this is a pretty active thread so I figured I would ask here. I preordered the S7 Edge like many of you and I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I currently have the note 4 on my line, and I made the purchase as an upgrade on a different line under my account that has an S5. I want to swap the note 4 to the line that has the S5 and use the new S7 Edge on my line. How would I go about doing this without going in to a Verizon store? Is it as easy as activating the S7 Edge on the S5 line and then use the switch devices function on the Verizon website? I would preemptively switch the devices now, but I am unable to as the website notices the S5 line has a pending new device (the S7 Edge) that must be activated before I can switch any devices on that line. Sorry for the long question and I hope this makes sense.

Thanks!

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,

I could probably post this somewhere else, but this is a pretty active thread so I figured I would ask here. I preordered the S7 Edge like many of you and I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I currently have the note 4 on my line, and I made the purchase as an upgrade on a different line under my account that has an S5. I want to swap the note 4 to the line that has the S5 and use the new S7 Edge on my line. How would I go about doing this without going in to a Verizon store? Is it as easy as activating the S7 Edge on the S5 line and then use the switch devices function on the Verizon website? I would preemptively switch the devices now, but I am unable to as the website notices the S5 line has a pending new device (the S7 Edge) that must be activated before I can switch any devices on that line. Sorry for the long question and I hope this makes sense.

Thanks!

After you get the phone and activate it on the current line, you can switch SIM cards. The only problem is that can create confusion w/the edge program, Verizon really doesn't want you doing it. We almost had to pay for an iPhone 5S because of line switching and the edge program.

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,

Thanks!

If you have a pending order/change on a line that you want to switch devices you have to call 611 and have vzw do the switch..... usually only takes 5 min... "usually"