S7 Edge - Verizon preorders

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I had answers, everyone was patient and waited. Next time, be patient and you won't have to get the "run around". I told everyone to give me one day and I would have answers and I did and the day after everyone's orders changed been to 3/11.

Joe you've been awesome!

Posted via the Android Central App

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I had answers, everyone was patient and waited. Next time, be patient and you won't have to get the "run around". I told everyone to give me one day and I would have answers and I did and the day after everyone's orders changed been to 3/11.

One day? ONE DAY?! THIS IS PRE-ORDER THREAD! The only time-out you get from impatient folks is when their fingers cramp from spamming F5.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the replies on the SD cards... I'm thinking I'm just going to go overkill and get the 128gb pro+

Those things are going at $150 a pop from reputable dealers. Too many counterfeits floating around on the interwebz to not stick with a reputable dealer. Why not get a 64GB Samsung Pro to tide you over until they come down in price? $35 beats the hell out of $150 if you can live with 64GB for a few months.

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I have my FedEx account updated so I can keep track if a new label comes. But if the guy with the enterprise account got shipping numbers won't be long! After all the trouble of pre ordering as long as I get the phone is all that matters right now lol I won't complain until it's past the date. What's 7 more days. Atleast it'll be Payday again and I can buy more stuff for it! My 2 cases, screen protectors, SD card, extra chargers just won't be enough. I'm current looking into wireless ones. My husband and will both have them so I was looking into a dual but do I really need it. Ehhhh no

You are just not thinking about this right. A wireless charger or two makes charging much easier, true. But it also saves wear and tear on the USB charging port on your phone, thus making it last longer. See, easy.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Not going to know until Monday or Tuesday when stores start receiving units.

Called a couple corporate stores around here and not a one has any clue of what or if they getting anything. One guy says they can't even open the boxes until the morning of the 11th. I call BS on that.
Joe, if a color is pushed back online does that mean the corporate stores won't be getting any of that color to sell?

capncoad

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I got the 64GB U3 PNY Turbo on Amazon for $25. Most of my stuff is in the cloud. Google Photos, Google Music etc. I just want it to shore up things like recorded video and photos while on vacation where I don't have ready access to WIFI to offload to Google Photos right away.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I got the 64GB U3 PNY Turbo on Amazon for $25. Most of my stuff is in the cloud. Google Photos, Google Music etc. I just want it to shore up things like recorded video and photos while on vacation where I don't have ready access to WIFI to offload to Google Photos right away.
U3 is guaranteeing 30mb/sec write. Very fast.

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Is it bad I was excited to log in and see my Verizon monthly bill had populated? LOL. I'm just so happy to see something about my account page change I don't even care that it's my bill.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
You are just not thinking about this right. A wireless charger or two makes charging much easier, true. But it also saves wear and tear on the USB charging port on your phone, thus making it last longer. See, easy.

Sold!!!!! Lol do I need the dual?

jfoofoo

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
was paying my VZW bill online and went to see my if my order showed any movement, can't find the date on it for shipping. Took out my phone and checked myverizon app, it has that weird 11/17/1858 date for shipment date. Checked my confirmation email and clicked on link on there, still shows 3/11/16. I found this rather odd.... excuse the typo on the image.

ps. also noticed the order number on the phone app and the one on the website... they are not the same. one has 6 digits of order number and the other one is a 10 digits order number. ???? this is really confusing. vzw.jpg

kstout2013

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
was paying my VZW bill online and went to see my if my order showed any movement, can't find the date on it for shipping. Took out my phone and checked myverizon app, it has that weird 11/17/1858 date for shipment date. Checked my confirmation email and clicked on link on there, still shows 3/11/16. I found this rather odd.... excuse the typo on the image. ps. also noticed there is an order number and pre-order number and they are not the same. one has 6 digits of order number and the other one is a 10 digits order number. ???? this is really confusing. View attachment 218667

It is strange, but that's how mine shows as well as pretty much everyone else on here I believe, so it's just how veer it populates in Verizon's system.

I'm gonna go on a limb and say 11/17/1858 is not going to be the ship date.

jfoofoo

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
It is strange, but that's how mine shows as well as pretty much everyone else on here I believe, so it's just how veer it populates in Verizon's system.

Silly.... Of course not, because the 2nd half of the year is when they release the "note" flagship... this is obvious a glitch in their system.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site

If people got the phone back in 1858, there would be a ton of threads about how slow Samsung is about updates on the S7E. "It's been 158 years and we're just now getting Marshmallow?!?!?" RAGEEEEEE.

jfoofoo

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
If people got the phone back in 1858, there would be a ton of threads about how slow Samsung is about updates on the S7E. "It's been 158 years and we're just now getting Marshmallow?!?!?" RAGEEEEEE.
There were no internet back in 1858, people would not be able to rage over their S7 Edge. :p

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site

We should be on the S158 right now. Lol I expect teleportation!

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Called a couple corporate stores around here and not a one has any clue of what or if they getting anything. One guy says they can't even open the boxes until the morning of the 11th. I call BS on that.
Joe, if a color is pushed back online does that mean the corporate stores won't be getting any of that color to sell?
Not usually, but it does mean limited quantity. I have a feeling the Silver is going to be hard to get....

airos4

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
So get this - I have a line that shouldn't have been ready for an upgrade until October, but showed as payment plan available. Whatever, I went through the screens, and I was trying to get the $100 for trading in a smartphone. Wouldn't come up at all with that bonus. Called, and the rep said "Well, since you're not really eligible for the upgrade, it's just a targeted special promotion for you as a loyal customer, so you're not gonna get that too." I said "The text just says "trade in a smartphone, working, and do it as an upgrade. Nothing about time or other constraints."

So be careful, they may try to bone you on that. I'm trading in an old Razr M - completely not worth a hundred bucks on Ebay, but there you go. I plan to get the S7 in hand, call them and ask about the 100, and then make enough noise that they give it to me as an account credit to make me go away.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae